The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

Kagirinai stared at Alex with a blank expression, 'Do you think i didn't no that? my father is an energy type. LAst time he tired it i nearly died. And he has more mastery over it then you do" Kagirinai slowly got to his feet. His side wounds closing.The hole slowly closing as well.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

"Really? Its quite easy, make a small amount then multiply." Alex looked to the tunnel, "I'm going to transport to the others, its safe enough to do so, are you able to transport?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

Kagirinai slowy go to his feet, "The energy element my body seems to reject it." Kagirinai held out a hand. A mirror of ice formed. he slowly stepped into it, "Yes i'm able to transport." The vampire vanished. The mirror shattered into pieces. A mirror rose up in front of Jack and Scarlet. Stumbling out was Kagirinai.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 4:08 pm

Alex transported to the others, aware that they were being watched now, but by who? "Come on, we better hurry." Alex said then started off as the others followed him. Jack and Scarlet already when through the 2nd "test" and now it was for the 3rd one. Alex, Jack and Scarlet were starting to feel the orbs power sucking there own, "We are getting close." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:20 pm

Kagirinai slowly walked after them. He was at the back. The hole still in his chest. He covered it up. It was the only wound left to heal. His eyes scanned the darkness. He to was aware they were being watched but for a longer time than them. His hands by his tonfa at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:26 pm

They came to the final test, it was a large door with markings all over it, Jack began to read it out loud, "Here stand life and death itself, the ghost orb lies in the heart. To open the door, you must have the 3 following: Something to take away then to use for your own, something to give that is from you and something to control. All 3 must be of an element that affects life of a persons heart." Scarlet, Jack and Alex had no clue what that meant. (If you don't get it in your post then I'll revile what the element it in the next post.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:33 pm

Kagirinai stood at the back leaning against a wall. His hands in his pockets. A knowing look on his face,"Your confused aren't you? It's simple the answer is energy."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:39 pm

Scarlet and Jack looked to Alex, "Alex, you are the only one with energy." Alex walked to the door and placed a hand on the door. He closed his eyes and released a burst of energy, the doors opened. There stood something they didn't expect, Mastermind. Alex glared at him, "he's a fake, his energy signals are all wrong."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:42 pm

Kagirinai yawned at mastermind. He slowly stood up and walked up to him. He walked straight past without a care. He headed forward, "Yeah 'm not concerned about you. And you shouldn't be concerned for us. You should be more concerned about that." he pointed towards something.A mass of white flames erupted from the ground. The flames flew into the air taking the shape of a giant bird made of white flames. Kagirinai stared at the phoenix.

Phoenix

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 7:53 pm

The doors suddenly closed with Alex outside of the doors, he tired to open them again but it didn't work, "Shit." he said.

Jack and Scarlet backed up a bit, "The ghost orb lies in the heart means that it is inside of whatever is guarding it." Jack said, "Which means we can ether reason with it to give us the orb or one of us will have to go inside of it."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:01 pm

A loud roar was heard. Jumping down from a high point landed another raptor/human like creature. The beast snarled at them. Its bone tail swishing about. A second landed beside it followed by a third. Kagirinai stared at them, "Packs consist of three or four. But they tend to travel with two or more groups. Meaning theres most likely a few more about."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

"Dam it, just what we need, more guest." Jack said. Outside, Alex heard a loud roar, "Shit, come on, open." still it did not open. Alex was getting frustrated with the door, his body started to spark...which was not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

Another roar was heard from the other side. Jumping down before alex was another of the creatures followed by a second. The two beasts roared at him. Kagirinai gritted his teeth, "Damn it! We'll deal with the phoenix later. Just don't provoke it and it won't attack!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:23 pm

"Then what are we going to do about the fake Mastermind?" Jack asked. "It was spying on us, it is not going to attack." Scarlet said afterward. "Ah crap." Alex said as he looked to both of the creatures, "Any ideas Kagirinai?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:25 pm

Kagirinai stared the five beasts, "Scarlet take the one on the left, Jack the one on the right. The other three are mine.," Kagirinai had his tonfa drawn. ice coated them forming ice blades. he held the ice blade tonfa as he settled into a stance. The ground shook. Vine sshot forward racing towards his three.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:34 pm

"Right." They both said as they set off to deal with creatures. "What are their weaknesses Kagirinai?" Alex called out from behind the doors.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:36 pm

Kagirinai ducked under the first. He slid across the ground on his back leaving a trail of blood. he winced from the pain. he yelled out to them, 'There weak against the extreme cold meaning ice. They are also creatures of darkness so light works against them."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

"Perfect." Jack said as he dodged an attack, "Light ray." He shot a beam of light straight at it's chest. "Easy for you to say." Scarlet said, "I can't do light."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:44 pm

The beast hissed as the light blinded it. The beam connecting with its chest. The creature was sent flying into a wall. It slowly got back to its feet. it roared in anger. A large burn mark on its black skin. Blood was trickling down its chest. The other charged scarlet. A pair of razor disks flew through the air.

Kagirinai watched as the three beasts circled him. he leapt back dodging a tail. he darted forward and slammed a tonfa blade into the firsts chest. The beast roard in pain as the blade cut through its skin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

"Ok that's it." Scarlet whipped out her whip and wrapped it around it's neck. She then spun it around and made it crash into the one Jack was fighting and impaled them into the wall, "Imprison: Light shield." Jack slammed two thick walls of light into the two creatures.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:51 pm

The beast roared as they felt themselves being cruched. THeir tails lashed against the light walls. They struggled against it. The three Kagirinai were fighting fired their disks at the two. The six razor disks flew through the air. Kagirinai gritted his teeth. he spun and kicked one of the creatures in the chin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

Scarlet blocked the disks, "Kagirinai, are you ok?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

Kagirinai backed up dodging a tail, "I'm fine get to the stone or try and help alex!" kagirinai leapt back avoiding a second tial. But he missed the third.The third pierced straight through his stomach. He grabbed the tail and snapped it off. he pulled it out and threw it onto the ground. The beast roared as blood spurted from its tailbone.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

"Jack you go help Alex, I'll get the stone." Jack nodded as he transported out of the room. Scarlet when to the phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

The phoenix stood tall. The flames gone to reveal a large majestic white bird. Te bird screeched loudly. It watched as Scarlet approached. it flapped its wings. White flames shooting up around it.

The two creatures advanced on Alex and leapt at him. they roared baring their fangs and claws.

Kagirinai was breathing heavily, 'Cursed things." he got to his feet and charged forward. A tonfa collided with the first. He continued to push the blade into its body. The beast cried out in pain. Kagirinai brought his other tonfa down on its head. The blade going straight through., he pulled the blades out allowing blood to drip onto the ground. He panted as he turned to the others. he was bleeding heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next