The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years later...and she returns

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:36 am

Tabby looks up and sees him shirtless and drying himself off and she has to suppress the urge to do more then looking as she then says to him, "Hey Brandon yes I did sleep well how was your sleep".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:42 am

"I bit uncombable but good." he said then went to his pack to try and find a shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

"Then why didnt slip into the bed itself I wouldn't have minded the company and it would have been more comfortable then that chair".

Tabby says that whole part with a big blush covering her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:09 am

Brandon stood up and scratched his head, "Ie, ie, maybe tonight, it is the morning now." he went back to sreaching for a shirt, he was getting nervous butr didin't know why, "Oh....dam....umm do you know how to get blood out of clothes?" He asked, kinda embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:12 am

Tabby just looks at him since he doesn't seem to catch her drift with what she just said and as such her blushing dissappears as she then looks embarrassed again, "Its my blood that is on you shirt I am sorry about that I didnt mean to ruin your shirt".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:14 am

Brandon looked to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "I rather it be the shirt then you." Then hugged her, "I was worried you might die."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:21 am

Tabby looks at Brandon and then she hugs him as her transformation takes place her stage 1 which her hair is now silver and her eyes are gold as she also seems to mature a bit more as she then blushes when she see's that she has changed with her plant like wings.

"You wont have to worry about me dying I wont do anything wreckless if you promise not to".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:25 am

"Ie." he said as he went back to the bathroom, "You are but young still, we all do reckless stuff." Braandon came out holding his hsirt but smiling, "I do it allot."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:36 am

"True but can we find talk her for awhile I have a few things that I wish to get out into the open so that everything about me is known alright Brandon".

Tabby sits down on the edge of the bed again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:50 am

Brandon blinked, "Oh?" he said as he sat in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years later...and she returns
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15