The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years later...and she returns

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

3 years later...and she returns Empty
PostSubject: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:52 am

1 year later, Mastermind took control of the Isle, most of the Guardians fled to Everland. Alex went into hiding and jack disappeared, Karma became Queen of Finlay but only half of the land, she needs to marry to gain control of all of the land. All Guardians were welcomed in Finlay even by the people of the old king and queen. The one question on everyones mind was now...is if Brianne was ok.

"Wee!" Luna said as she ran about in the forest part of Finlay, the autumn crunched beneath her little cat shoes. Luna laughed as she played in the leafs, her ears turned to a sound of someone coming close. "Hey look, it's Loopy Lula." said a boy, 2 young boys were walking about when they saw her, kids always picked on Luna. She smiled, "No no, my name is Luna." The boys laughed, "I don't care Loopy." one said as they came closer. Luna walked out of the pile of leafs, the other boy pushed her making her trip in the leafs, "I thought cats had good balance." Luna tried to get up again but was just pushed down every time, "Stop it." Luna said. "Stop it." the boy said in a mocking voice, "What a baby." Luna pouted, "Stop being so mean." The boys laughed, "So what, no one likes you." Tears started down her cheeks, "Aww the big baby going to cry, loser." Luna looked down, "Stop it." she said as she sat on the ground crying and the boys laughing at her. (Remember she is just 6 years old)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:56 am

Nina 11 years old

Spoiler:

A young 11 year old girl was watching the boys pick on the six year old. she wore a long light blue dress. her eyes were blood red. her hair was golden blonde reaching her knees and held in a single ponytail. A long light blue katana strapped to her back. he leapt down right behind one of the boys. she made no sound as she dropped. She bared her long fangs and grinned, 'Oh picking on a girl thats not fair especially two on one. How about i make it even" She placed a hand on her katana. A click was heard as she drew it so a bit of the blade showed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:00 am

The boys truned around when they heard a voice and went pale when she started to take out her katana, "Ah, run." and then scrambled away. Luna was still crying, looking down at the ground. It was starting to rain even though there was not a cloud in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:03 am

Nina grined and sheathed her blade. She knelt ebside ehr young girl. he smiled and held out a hand, 'Hey don't cry they won't bully you ever again i promise." Nina took the girls hand and pulled her to her feet. She smiled at the younger girl, 'I'm Nina Kasai nice ta meet you." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:08 am

Luna sniffed as she was placed on her feet, "H-hello Nina." she said as she rubbed her eyes, "I'm L-luna." then hiccuped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:10 am

Nina crouched to Luna's eye level. She placed a hand on her head and smiled brightly. She wrapped her arms aorund the young girl. She pulled her into a gently hug. She cwrapped her back and spoke in a soothing voice, 'Let it all out."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:13 am

Luna started to cry again as she hugged Nina, "They are so mean to me, everyday." she said as she cried, "Big big meanies."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:18 am

Nina rubbed Luna's back gently, 'Hey don't worry if anyone picks on you they'll have to deal with me." She smiled at the young girl. The half vampire patted her on the head, 'I promise."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:20 am

"Really?" she said as she rubbed her red eyes (red from the crying) She sniffed again as she looked at Nina. The rain was slowly stopping.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:21 am

Nina smiled at the girl, 'Of course i do as i said i promise and i don't break my promises!" Nina grinned and ruffled the little girls hair. She hugged her again. She broke the hug. Nina held her hand out to the girl, 'Come on lets get some ice cream.":
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:24 am

"Yay Ice ceam." she said, miss saying cream, "Let me tell my parents 1st." she said the ran off to her house.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:28 am

A tall 7'2 foot male appeared behind Nina. A hand on her head ruffling it. It was Makai. His hair more spiked and grown out. he wore it down to the ground. it was held in a large ponytail. He was wearing the usual and his six blades the only change was his hair. He smiled at his daughter, "I see you've made a friend Nina." The young girl turned and smiled. She hug her father, "I sure did papa." Makai smiled at ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:31 am

Luna came back, "Uh, they still sleeping." She said to herself as she came back. Luna looked up to the man with Nina, she stuck her index finger in her mouth and nibbled on it as she looked at the very tall man, "Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:32 am

Makai approached Luna. he crouched to her eye leve. He patted her gently on the head, 'Hello their i'm makai kasai Nina's father. I'm happy she;s made her first friend." The vampire smiled. Nina walked over to Luna and smiled gently. Makai slowly stood up he picked up both girls and placed on on each of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 7:01 am

A teenager named Wash came out from his tea shop "Did i hear crying back here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:44 pm

A young girl was walking around together with a young man and a wolf. She was thinking what had happened in the last 3 years and was very quiet. She looked at the ground so that nobody could see her face. Suddenly, she came to the spot where also other people were. When she looked up, you could see that it was Trira. She looked at the people that were standing there. Suddenly, she recognized one of them. "Makai?", she asked. Her heart jumped as she recognized him. She had not met for an other guardian for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 2:58 pm

Luna blinked at Makai as he picked her up, "Hi, Hi, Hi Makai." she said as she smiled, her tail flicking a bit, "I asked my mommy and daddy but they are still sleeping, they haven't woke up for a very long time." She heard someone say "Did i hear crying back here?" Luna stuck her finger in her mouth and started to nibble on her finger, then she saw 2 people and a wolf come, "Lady, lady, lady, there is a big doggy behind you." She said, pointing to it. The young man looked to the wolf, "That's just Goru." he said then looked back to everyone, "Long time no see Makai. Who's the Neko?" Luna blinked, "Nnne...ko?" she said, "What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:52 pm

Suddenly Trira saw the two girls on the shoulders of Makai. She had not seen them yet. One looked like Nina. The other one was the Neko Eric had spoken from. Trira lauged a little bit as the girl asked what a neko is. "A person like you is a Neko.", she said to the little girl. It had been a long time since Trira had laughed. But this little girl was funny.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:58 pm

Luna smiled, "I'm a Nnneko." she said with her finger still in her mouth. "I am Eric, this is Goru and Trira." He said, "What's your name." Luna's ears twitched, "Mmm, I'm Luna but most people call me Loopy Lula." She said then took her finger out of her mouth, "I wive (live) with my mommy and daddy but they sleep a lot, they have been for a long time now." Eric raised an eyebrow, "For how long?" Luna counted on her fingers, "4 weeks." she said but stuck up 5 fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:21 pm

"Well thats abnormal" said Wash as he came out with a tray of tea for everyone. "Anyway im Wash(yes he does reconize you but he dosent wanna tell you hes Ryo)" he said "And I own the teashop a little bit down there" he said pointing at an almost empty teashop.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:34 pm

"T-tea...what's tea and what's ad-dnormal?" She asked as she started to nibble on the tip of her index finger again.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:37 pm

"Here just try it" he said handing her a cup of sweet and herbal tea "And abnormal means that somethings not normal like your parents being asleep for so long."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:43 pm

Luna took the cup and just stared at the tea inside, she blinked, "This is tea? It smells nummy (Yummy)." Eric was more curious about her parents right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:48 pm

"It is" said Wash "And who else wants some" he said directing it toward Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

"I don't drink tea." He said making it perfectly clear, Goru rolled his eyes. Luna took a sip of the tea, "Mmm, nummy (yummy)." she said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years later...and she returns
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next