The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

an important meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:17 pm

"Mmmk" Haggerd said "Ive got a question, Do you like me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:21 pm

Shaun's face turned red, *I don't know...do I?* she stood up, "I have to get some food before nightfall, stay here and rest." then she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:24 pm

Haggerd fell asleep and woke up a few hours later, "Shaun are you here" he said rubing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

Shaun came back with rabbit, berries, some herbs and veges, she heard Haggard, "Yes, I'm here." she said, "I got some food too." She took out a small pot from her pack and started to make a fire.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:37 pm

"Ok" he said as he took the rabbit and started skining it. "Sorry bout earlyer I just wanted to ask" said Haggerd looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

"No, it's ok. I just didn't know how to answer." she said as she got the fire started then took out her dagger and started to peal the veges.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 1:02 am

Haggerdwas silent until after dinner. "Look we need to escape this place and get back to the tower" he said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 1:04 am

Shaun pushed him back on the ground, "Not until you heal." she said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 1:58 am

"Oh why am I so important now huh" said Haggerd smileing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:01 am

Shaun smacked him on the back of the head, "Find if you want to die then go ahead, I only wanted to cause I do...err I mean cause I owe you a favour." she turned around and huffed as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:08 am

"Oh fine" said Haggerd "So mayby we should go after someone diffrent now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:12 am

"Like who?" she asked turning back to him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:14 am

Siera looked at Ryo when he awoke. There was this dangerous blink in her eyes again and also a smile. "Let it say like this. I have taken the chance to capture you.", she said. Then she began to laugh. "I think now we can talk without fearing that somebody will be killed. But when your phoenix attack, I start to shrunk the prison.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:15 am

"I....I dont know" he stammerd "But we could try to prevent the wedding tommorow without kidnapping somebody"

"LET ME OUT OF HERE" said Ryo as he charged the side of the cage thinking he could break through it but instead he just got shocked and he fell back down. "You wont keep me in here for long" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

"Mmm..where do you get your sources....the wedding is not tomorrow, it's at the beginning of 1st Winter." Shaun said then walked to him and put a finger on his forehead, "Now go to sleep, rest will do you good."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:23 am

"Ok but before I goto bed what are your powers" he said lyeing down.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:23 am

Siera laughed. "Do you really think I cannot keep you there long. You are lucky that somebody really wants to meet you. Otherwise you would be dead by now.", she said to him. For short time she was thinking what would happen if she really kill him. Haggerd was not Mastermind, so there would be no problems. But she had promised to get Ryo to him. Siera was not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:28 am

"My power are darkness and water. I know there are healing move for water but I just can't do it." she said sounding a bit flustered.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:31 am

"Youl be ok" said Haggerd yawning "You should get some sleep to you know,no one will find us back here"

"I think I know who want to meet me" said Ryo as he glared at Siera "Its Haggerd isint it?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:41 am

Shaun was tired, "Mmm, yes I should." she laid down beside Haggard and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:44 am

Haggerd huged her close to him as he fell asleep and whiperd "I love you" but he was sure she coulent hear him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:56 am

She was peaceful asleep, in her head she heard whispers. "What is going on mama?" she heard a little girl say, it was her. She saw herself standing in a doorway, looking at a woman with long brown hair. "Not now, quick hide before....." she stopped and looked down at a blade that had gone through her chest. She was flicked aside like nothing and laid there to bleed to death. "Mama!" she herself ran to her mother but she was just going farther away, as she was she heard laughter which grew louder and louder. "Wake up!" she heard someone and felt herself shaking, "Shaun, wake up!" Shaun bolted up, covered in sweat then just started to cry, "I saw her...my mother....I don't if it was just a dream or a memory but I saw her get killed...shes gone." she said as she wept.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

Haggerd woke up to hear her crying "Shaun its ok" he said as he hugged her "Its alright"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:07 am

Shaun hugged Haggard back as she cried for a while, she pulled away to wipe away her tears, "I wish...I knew my past...to fill in what is blank."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:18 am

"Youll find out one day" said Haggerd rubing his eyes. "What do you wanna do know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next