The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

an important meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:24 pm

(ITS PAIN lol) "Yes I do know him" growled Haggerd "So youv come back for a rematch Copper"

Wash growled and smashed through the earth wall(He has earth power to).
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

The smile disappeared from Siears face. "Ok, you have not wanted it otherwise.", she said. Fast she ran after him. Suddenly, she transported a little bit in front of Wash. She streched out her hand and send a lightning to him. With her other hand she was searching if she could find a piece of metal with her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:29 pm

"Copper? Thats a funny name...well it does match the way you look." Copper laughed a bit, "Oh yes that hurts so much." He said then started to walk to Shaun, "And what is your name there honey?" Shaun glared at him, "My name is Shaun you ass." Copper looked down at her (cause he is taller) "Mmm that's matches you, it's a beautiful name." Then kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:37 pm

"NO" said Haggerd as he kicked Copper out of the cabin and jumped on him "You will NOT touch her again" he growled at Copper.

Wash froze as the lighting hit him but then a giant Blue and Grey rock behind Siera growled. "Get the fuck away from him" growled the rock.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:40 pm

Siera turned and looked at the rock. She found out that it was not a rock, but a phoenix. She looke from it to the guardian and back. "Now I understand who you are. You are Ryo. Someone wants to meet you.", she said smiling. She did not attacked again, because she was thinking about a plan what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

Shaun was surprised at both what Copper did and Haggard, Copper smiled, "Well well well, look who has feelings now." he said with a smirk on his face. From Coppers chest, he sent a metal spike up through Haggards chest but missed his heart *Dam, so close.* he through. Shaun shirked when she saw what Copper did, she placed her hands over her mouth, for once her mind was blank.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

Haggerd glared a Copper not even flinching all though the pain was excrutiating. "I will kill you" said Haggerd as he stomped on Coppers chest and pushed him into some quicksand where he was immobilized.

Tirele stood up "You have awoken me" he said yawning "Now you shall die" streching to his full highth of 35ft tall. Ryo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:48 pm

Siera looked with blank horror at the phoenix. "That is not fair. I was only doing my job. If I do not do it, Mastermind will kill my family.", she said and a tear appeared in her eye. She looked at Ryo. "You have to belive me.", she said, now fully crying.

(she only lies. She do all that because she wants it.)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

Shaun ran to them, "Haggard!" she yelled. Copper turned into metal and pushed him off sending him flying and hitting a tree. He stood up and walked out of the quicksand.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:56 pm

"Ergh" grunted Haggerd as he tryed to get up but he couldnt "Shaun RUN!!" he shouted.

"Anyone who joins Mastermind is a cruel heartless jerk" said Ryo as Tirele started chargeing a fire beam.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

Copper went to Haggard and picked him up by the neck, "Well, looks like I won this time." Shaun was trying to think of what to do, she was partly panicking. Copper saw the panic in her eyes, *Dam, I know he is bad but...* then he threw him but made him crash into another tree, "Leave now or I will kill you both." he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:02 pm

Siera made fast a wand of earth in front of her before the fire could reach her. "Have you never thought that he has the possibility to make good people follow him?", she asked Ryo. She hated it when she had to cry. But she hoped it will work some time.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:08 pm

"SHAUN RUN ILL BE FINE" shouted Haggerd who was now bleeding and could barely move.

"Your fake tears wont work" growled Ryo "Tirele can sence you pulse and your lieing but I will stop if you tell......" then Ryo fell over paralysed as did Tirele.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:11 pm

"No, you are going to dead." Shaun said a bit ticked at him for some reason, "I am not leaving you like this." She shot a jet of water at Copper, he quickly changed into gold, "I am not asking you thing again, leave now and live or I will kill you if you continue to try and take Luke."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:12 pm

Siera looked around. She could not understand what had happened now. But it was only good for her. She had found a piece of metal. It was not big, so she was sure that she had to be careful with what she wanted to do now. She build 5 walls of metal around Ryo, but all with holes, because she had not much metal. Then she walked to the walls and put some lighting power in them. When she was finished, she smiled. Now she was the one who could control.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:32 pm

Haggerd was fadeing in and out "Shaun we need to retreat" he yelled but very weakly.

Ryo woke up in side a cage "What am I doing i here" he asked sleeply.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

Shaun hugged him and transported away, Copper let his metal shield down and went to Luke, "Try and stay alive at least till the wedding man." He said as he got the poison out of Luke.

They appeared in a cave, a waterfall cover the entrance, it was a bit cold but at least no one could see them.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

"Thank you" said Haggerd who was breathing weakly "About what happend back there......im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:49 pm

"Please...stop talking...." she said as he teared up a bit, Shaun took off her pack and looked through to find something to treat him. She took out some cream she found in the infirmary and a roll of bandage. The wound had some bites of wood stuck inside so she started to remove them.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:53 pm

Haggerd cringed as she started takeing out the wood pices. "Why are you crying Shaun" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

"I don't know...." she said as she wiped then away then saw the blood on her hands, something flashed in her mind and her hands started to shake. Shaun shook her head and continued to take out the wood. Once she was done she wiped off the blood and picked up the cream, she scooped some out with her index and middle finger and put it around the wound, she used her darkness power to lift Haggard up a bit so she could bandage him then gently lowered him down.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:01 pm

"Its alright" said Haggerd "I used to be a guardian but then Mastermind lured me with power" he said as he sat up and hugged Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:04 pm

Shaun hugged him back, "You need to rest or it might get worst." she said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

"Im fine" said Haggerd but her layed down anyway but was still awake. "So Shaun why did you join Mastermind?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:15 pm

Shaun thought for a sec, "I don't know, all I remember is my training, everything else is blank."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next