The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

an important meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:51 pm

Shaun couldn't help but to be freaked out by a ton of scorpions coming at them, without even thinking, she hugged Haggard as she shut her eyes, "Ohhh, there is so many." when she opened them back up she looked around at the forest, "This is Redwood." she said as she let go of Haggard and looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

(Cha ching) "Yea this is where I dumped Ryo 3 years ago" he said smileing about the evl deed "He is the last phionex guardian(he dosn't know bout Noel)" he said taking out a list. "Theres a guardian named Alice somewhere in Everland that we need to find" said Haggerd looking at a picture of Alice.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:58 pm

Siera looked at the two vanished. She herself transported as near to the Everland as she could. She was not far away from the area called Findlay. She wanted to start there, and with help of the map she found it would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:01 pm

"You mean Queen Alice of the Land of Water, master healer and guardian of water and wind." Shaun was well informed of the 4 biggest guardians, "She fought in the war for power and the invasion of the tower." she crossed her arms, "My sources tell me she is hiding somewhere in Findlay, not Redwood but there is one who is and he too is a master healer, was taught by the queen herself. Lucas Andrews, guardian of Karma who is part queen of Findlay." An evil smiled spread on her face, "I also heard they are going to be getting married."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

"Well lets crash this wedding" Haggerd said grinning evily with Shaun "Now where is this soon to be husband"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:17 pm

"Near the mountain on the west side." She said then looked around a bit, "Which is where we are." Shaun started to head more near the mountain, "And there is the house." Not too far was a small cabin with smoke coming out of the chimney.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:17 pm

Siera was running. She was not far away from the border to Findlay. She somehow felt that she might find most of the guardians there. Soon she was in this piece of the Everland. "Take care, guardians. Now I am coming.", she said with a smile on her face. Then she started to search of any sign of the guardians.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

"Ok then" said Haggerd as his giant scorpian came out from under the ground "Are you gonna walk orwould you like a ride" said Haggerd offering his hand to Shaun.

Wash was walking out from his tea shop when he saw a new person walking around "Hello!" he shouted cheerfully "Would you like some tea" as he stared at Siera.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:27 pm

Siera looked at the person that went to her. She tried to look a little bit friendlier, but it did not worked really good. "Yes, I had a long journey.", she said to Wash. Then she finally turned to him, ready to follow him.

(she looks really like Trira. you can only find out that she is not Trira because she wears black cloth and because she always have an angry blink in her eyes)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

Shaun took his hand and went on the scorpion, "Lets go." she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:34 pm

"Ok" he said as they started rideing to the cabin "It seems like someone is finally starting to warm up to me" he laughed.

*Hopefully this girl dosn't figure out im a guardian* thought Wash as he led Siera into the teashop that had a unch of weapons and pictures of Guardian Isle on it and the other one had a bunch of paintings from around Everland on it. "Now miss what can I get you" he said handing her a menu.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:36 pm

Shaun blinked, "Just shut up." she said, "Lets just get him."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

Siera looked at the pictures on the wall. She was most interested in those of the Guardian Isle. She knew that there were not may people who would have such pictures. Then Wash asked her what she wants. "Give me the best tea you have.", she told him and did not took the menu. She had no idea about tea, so it would not have helped her. Before he could go, Siera stopped him. "From where you have this pictures?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

"Well then" said Haggerd and he was silent all the way to the cabin.

"I got them from a friend" said Wash as he made his sweet and herbal tea and gave it to Siera.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:51 pm

Siera nodded. She did not believe him. Nobody would give away such pictures in such times. But she did not said something about that. But from now on her tune became more unfriendly. "Have you seen people that are somehow special?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

Shaun actually felt bad for telling him to shut up, *What's with him....what's with me?! Oy* they reached the cabin. "Ok lets go." she said as she got off the scorpion.

Luke was asleep on the couch, he had been healing people all day and now he was dead tired.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

Haggerd sent some scrpians underneath the door of the Cabin so they could paralyze Luke. "This should be easy" said Haggerd as the scorpians stung Luke with paralyzeing venom.

"Ummm yes I have seen people with special powers" Wash said as he pulled up a chair.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

Siera nodded. "Where have you seen them?", she asked him. She was slowly getting angrier. She hated it when people did not tell her all she wanted to know from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Shaun unlocked the door and opened it, when she did Luke woke up to the sound of a bell. "Umm...who are you?" he said as he tired to get up but couldn't, "Hey what the heck is going on?" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:03 pm

"Nothing" said Haggerd as the scorpians crawled out the door. "We just need to get something" he said picking luke up and slinging him over his shoulder.

"Here and there" said Wash as he nervously kept looking over to a picture that had him in it. "Theres been a few healers and a few fire jugglers"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

"Hey, let fucking go of me you, moron.' he growled still trying to move.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

Siera looked at him. She could see that he was getting more and more nervous. Then she looked into the direction he was looking the whole time. Then she saw the picture. A last time she looked at Wash. Then she stood up. "I knew it! You have been lying and you are a guardian!", she shouted and got ready to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:10 pm

"Well then " Haggerd smiled "No need for name calling"

"Shit" growled Wash "Youll never catch me" he said running though the back door and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:12 pm

Siera smiled as he was running out of the room. There she would have it much more easy to capture him. She walked out of the house and looked where he had ran. Then she made a big wall of earth in front of him. Also left and right of him were soon such walls. "Do you really think you can get away from me?", she asked, laughing. Her eyes blinked dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

"Well yes there is." said a voice from the doorway, Shaun looked to see a man with spiked orange hair and piercings, "Oh and hello Haggard." Shaun looked to Haggard, "You know him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next