The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The black fire of the Phinox Guradian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 10:23 pm

"Im sorry but Ryo is not here right now" said Ryo as he turned around and laughed manically.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:07 am

"What the...?" Brianne was getting more and more angry by the minute. This wasn't right, there was something that got him this mad, was it something about his parents? Brianne put her hands on his shoulders firmly, "Ryo, snap out of it. You are really starting to creep me out man." If talking didn't do anything then she will have to stop the link to the problem. When ever Alex changed, ether Alice or beating him would do the trick, Alice was the one person who Alex would never hurt. While she had her hands on him, she was searching his mind for him.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:12 am

"I know what your trying to do" said Ryo "Your trying to make me go back into the misrible prison inside of Ryo" he said as he jumped away still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:18 am

This was different, it was like there was a person inside Ryo, "All right then, who are you and where is Ryo?" She said in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:24 am

"Well im still Ryo but not the Ryo you knew" he said still laughing "But you may want to lookout behind you my bird is comeing" as he said this Tirele whos feather had turned black and purple and had grown to full size swoped down to attack Bria.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:29 am

Brianne put a water shield up, *Alex, Scarlet, Raven. Get over to the training area, Ryo has gone into his rage mode and i need back up* She made a water hammer and hit Tirele which made the bird break from her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 3:45 am

"Now it time for the time of time that I finally get to take my revenge on the guardians for imprisoning me in the horrid prison in this little kid" he said laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 3:50 am

"Imprison? What are you talking about?" Brianne was confused, she had no idea what he was talking about. *No Guardian would imprison a spirit in a person unless..... Mastermind must of done it, that is the only other thing i can think of.* Brianne was now starting to hear music.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 3:53 am

"Now i will go to my master i here him calling" said Ryo listing to the music.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 4:00 am

"Guess again short stack" Raven came out of the trees followed by Alex and Scarlet, "I know what my father did to you, he did the same thing to me." Raven was MasterMinds daughter. *Stone prison* Scarlet made stone pillars come up from the ground and wrap around Ryo. *Ice case* Alex made ice from around Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 4:04 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Ryo as he faded away like water "Well Raven you have to remember that I know one of the most powerful fire attaks ever Black Fire Illosion" he said from all around them.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 4:10 am

Raven closed her eyes and started to hum. *Phinox Melody* This was made by Raven herself in case this happened but it took time. Alex and Scarlet knew that they had to defend her till then. Alex pulled out his sword and charged at Ryo. *Speed* He was now running faster and then struck his sword down at Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 4:13 am

"Your going to have to do better Alex" siad Ryo as he melted away and 10 of him appered around Alex "10 fire swords of illusian" said Ryo as fire sword stabed Alex from 10 diffrent directions.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 4:20 am

*Ice spin* He spun around and hit all the fire swords with his ice swords, "Ha, I been trained by Brianne herself and I'm the only Guardian of Energy to appear in years so i have more power then you have." he crossed his arms in front of himself *Energy dragon* A large dragon appeared behind him. *Dragons rage* The dragon charged for Ryo and hit him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 5:32 pm

"Remember boy this is my relm anything that i want can happen in here" said Ryo as he started laughing as Alex started to dissapper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:32 am

"Same here boy." Brianne said as she clapped her hands together. She eyes were brown (the spirit gate) and she was mad, Alex was appearing back, "Thanks Bria." Alex knew he had to open his gate as well if they were to stop him. Alex needed to remember the time his parents died to open the gate but it was too dangerous to do so. "Sorry I'm late." said a voice, Scarlet and Raven turned to see a boy about 10 years old and with spikey orange hair. He stood there smiling at them, "Hi Scarlet, hi Raven" Scarlet smiled back, "That's it! Carter, can you stop him?" Carter looked up to Ryo, "He looks funny." Then back to Scarlet, "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:25 am

"Die" whispered Ryo "Well now im going to have to use it but I think you remember is Alex is called Dream Breaker." then he started laughing like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:42 am

Carter laughed too but not like a crazy person (like Ryo is doing.....nut ball >>) "Your funny." Carter bend down and started to draw patters on the ground in a curial, "Awaken" he said as a light sprung up from his hand and then formed into an angle, "He is in his rage mode so can you wake him up please." It nodded and hit Ryo before he could move.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:46 am

Ryo started twiching and saying random stuff "Master...Hurt...Pain...Stone...Element....Guardians...Ryo...phionex" after he was done he fainted.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:53 am

Carter bend over him as he bit on his finger, "Is he dead?" Alex let out a breath, "No, he just passed out." Brianne wondered what the heck just happened, it just didn't add up right, it's like saying 4+5=10. "Lets just get to the inn." Alex picked up Ryo and they walked to the inn.

Brianne summoned Jack, "Ow hey careful Brianna." Brianne hit him on the head, "I said stop calling me that !" Carter laughed as he swung his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The black fire of the Phinox Guradian   The black fire of the Phinox Guradian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The black fire of the Phinox Guradian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2