The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training to get better at wind and fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Training to get better at wind and fire Empty
PostSubject: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 3:42 pm

Trira was walking around, looking for Alice or Scarlett. She hoped that they would have time to train with her. But she also did not knew what to do, because Eric went away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

"Hello." Jack said appearing behind her, "What you looking for?" Jack liked to relax and watch what people were doing, cause he was mostly asked to do spying, he got to relax a lot. Jack stuck his hands in his pockets and leaded against the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 3:56 pm

A little bit angry Trira turned around. "Jack, why had you done this? You scared me.", she told him. She was not really angry with Jack, but she did so. "I am looking for Alice or Scarlet. Have you seen one of them?", she answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 3:59 pm

"Yeah, they had to go to there lands. Its the anniversary of the peace treaty they signed that ended the war between their lands." Jack explained, "They will be there for a while, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:01 pm

"Ok. I only wanted to train a little bit.", she said, looking down. She had hoped that she could do something, but now she had to find something else. So she stood there, thinking what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:04 pm

"Hey if you want you could go to the LOW celebration and say hi to Alice. They don't let many people into the castle but they let me in." He said looking out a window.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

"You would take me with you?", Trira asked Jack. She always wanted to go to the LOW, but she never had enough time. And now he had surprised her by saying that she could come with him, even into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:15 pm

"Sure why not, I'm bored anyways." Then looked at what she was wearing, "I'm not saying what your isn't good but this a kinda fancy. Lucky for me, They don't need me, sometimes Alice asks if I can come to make sure no one does anything stupid." Then Nick came down the hall, "Jack, I was looking for you, Alice got a report of someone sneaking around the castle so they need you there." Jack sighed, "Just my luck, bad." Then looked to Nick, "Alright, I'll go." Nick then looked to Trira, "Trira, Alice asked me to give this to you." and handed her a piece of paper, "It's an invite, since your her only student at the moment, she would like you to meet someone. I don't know who though. Heather, Scarlet and Brianne are also there. Well got to go bye." Then walked off (wow, what a change of luck lolol)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:27 pm

Trira jumped because she was so happy. Then she remembered what Jack had said about what she was wearing. She ran to her room, jumped into her best clothes, a black skirt and a red shirt with white signs, and run to get to the castle in the LOW. She hoped that Jack had not gone away till now, so that she could come with him. Otherwise she would have to go by foot.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:32 pm

Jack appeared and stopped her by sticking a hand up and she ran into his hand (no you didn't fall) He was wearing the same coloured clothes but different style, he looked like he didn't like his clothes (which he doesn't cause he hates fancy clothes) "Calm down there, now your ready." Then transported to LOW, outside of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:34 pm

Trira looked at the clothes of Jack, grinning a little bit. He seemed really funny in them. Then, she stood in front of the castle. "Wow. It is really big.", Trira said, fascinated by what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:37 pm

Jack shrugged as he put his hands in his pockets, "Hand them the invite and head for the large red oak doors." He said as he started to walked to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:40 pm

Trira also went to the castle. When she was at the oak doors, she handed her invite. When she was inside, she did not knew where to look first. She never had been in a castle, so this one seemed really fantastic to her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:45 pm

There was a lot of people in the room, some wore white and blue (they r from LOW) and some wore red and brown (they r from LOF) Alice was talking with an odd looking person. (Looks like this but doesn't have the pony tail at the back) http://kimikow1.deviantart.com/art/Yoru-The-Darkness-96205510
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:49 pm

Trira saw Alice and waved her. She was not sure if her teacher had seen her, so she stepped a little bit nearer to her. But Trira said nothing, because she did not want to interrupt Alice. Meanwhile, she was looking where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:59 pm

"Oh Trira, come here. I'd like you to meet someone." Alice said as she walked her over to the blue haired man. "This is Wolf, he is your temperately teacher. Some stuff has come up so I am going to be here for a while so while I'm gone he will be teaching you both Wind and Fire." He turned his yellow eyes to her, "Hello." He said dully with no smile. "He isn't the happiest teacher to be around but he is just as good as me and Scarlet. I'm sorry that I will be gone for so long but you understand." Alice smiled, "Trira, out of all my students I had, you are the smartest, I know you will do great."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:06 pm

"Hello.", she said to Wolf. Then she nodded, and who looked exactly could see that she was a little bit sad. "I hope nothing worse had happend.", Trira said to Alice. Then she looked at Wolf. His appearence was a little bit funny. But he really seemed to have no sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:08 pm

"You and Wolf can leave tomorrow, for now you can join in the celebrations." Alice said then went to someone else and started talking to them. (it's a relative of Scarlets)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:10 pm

Trira watched after Alice. Then she turned to Wolf. "If you donĀ“t mind, I will go searching some people I know.", she said to her new teacher. Then she went off. Somehow, she hoped to find Heather. She liked the cook.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

"Trira, hello." It was Scarlet, "How are you today? I was just talking to Wolf earlier today about you." she said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:13 pm

"Oh, I am good. Thank you for asking. And you?", Trira said to Scarlet. Then she looked around if nobody could hear them. "I have met Wolf now. He do not seem to be a funny person. What do you think?", she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:17 pm

"I'm good and the reason Wolf is like that is cause he well...it's hard to explain why. He is also Alex's cousin." Scarlet said, "He is a nice person though."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:12 am

"Ok. I belive you.", Trira said. Then she looked around. "And, are you happy at this festival?", she asked Scarlet. She had seen partys that were funnier than this, but she did not knew if she was the only one who thought like that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:36 am

"Ever since the celebration I had in Oakwood forest, this is very dull." She said smiling, "But I am with my family and friends so its ok."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:28 am

"Yes, I can understand you.", Trira said. But she did not really understood. She never had been with her family at a festival and also with no friends. Trira shook her head. "Have you something to eat?", she asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get better at wind and fire
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next