The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traning session : Ryo and Katie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:57 pm

she laughs "i would love to die so kill me plz" she said as she looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:03 am

The scorpions where now picking and tearing bits of flesh off her arms while Brianne and Mastermind clone fought. "I'll kill you slowly then."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:16 am

"peace beotch" as she explodes "HA i knew it would work" she said coming out of a tree
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:21 am

*Spirit Reaper* And he vanished. "Unless you can turn into a spirit, then you can't hurt me." and drove a sword into her gut, "But I can't kill you." He scolded under his hood.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

"heh bai! ^-^" the clone said as she explodes, i close my eyes and fall asleep on the ground
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:39 am

"It's no use." he said as he slashed towards her.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:43 am

she laughed a little bit and disappeared into the darkness back to her house, over the sink coughing up blood she leaned up against the wall and sat "i hope she'll be okay" she whispered walking to her bed and falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:41 am

"Hm coward." Then puffed into a cloud of smoke. *Mastermind had tow clones!* Brianne thought, *I need to calm down before I transform.* She was getting tried and needed to sleep. "ANCIENT ELDER MOVE NUMBER 36, SOUL BLADE OF SIN!" Before she finished, he disappeared. "Ha.....I.....win." Then she fell down on the ground, "Dam....I'm so.....tired...but I can....fall asleep here."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:45 am

wakes up in cold sweat " i better go check on her" she said to herself as she put her thiefs clothing on "i hope this keeps me warm" she says disappearing into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:48 am

Brianne was up a long time and finely fell asleep after a while. She only had a cut on her hand so she wasn't too worried about it. As much as she wanted to she just couldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:57 am

Finds her laying down on the grass *sigh* Katie picks her up and walks back into the darkness, she lays bri down on the bed and covers her up then walks over to the door and locks it then walks over to the couch and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:06 am

Brianne woke up, her head was hurting a lot, "Fuck, if I get my hands on Mastermind, I"ll...." Then sighed. Brianne sat up and realized she was somewhere else, "Hey, where the heck I'm I."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:11 am

"shhh....its ok lay down" she said (it was pitch black inside) "jsut go back to sleep" she said getting up
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:16 am

"Katie is that you? Oh it's is, your live." Brianne was worried that she died or something.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

"no I'm okay" she said, feeling drops of blood run off her and hit bri's clothing "sorry didn't mean to scare u I'm still alive
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:23 am

"Dam it's dark." Brianne blinked and her eyes turn white, she saw the blood, "Hey are you hurt, there is blood."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:25 am

"ya I'm okay, how are u doing" she asked light 3 candle
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:28 am

"I'm ok just a bit dizzy." Brianne realized something, "Where is Ryo, he was with you remember?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:36 am

"i don't know" she said "ill go back" she said strapping her sword do her belt "if i dont return by sunrise im dead k?" she said then started to put her hoody on
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

"I rather not have it come to that so try not to." Brianne said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:45 am

"dont worry" she said "i can kill'em" she grinned and disappeared
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:17 am

"She cant kill him" said Ryo who had come up behind Bria.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:20 am

She appears in the clearing and looks around for ryo "huh guess he isnt here" she says and goes back to bri
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:26 am

"AHHH." She said as she spun around and punched Ryo without knowing it was him, "Ryo, what the fuck would you scare me like that?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:29 am

takes a step back and laughs "i knew he was at my house (he likes me ^-^) i just had to make sure" she said still grinning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traning session : Ryo and Katie
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next