The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Character: Cairpre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
historyfan

historyfan

My Character: Cairpre Empty
PostSubject: My Character: Cairpre   My Character: Cairpre I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:32 am

Name: Cairpre
Class: Villager

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes

Personality: He is a kind person who will stop to help out anyone in need. He will also be the exact opposite if someone is in need or he is going to get hurt. He is a smart boy and tries his best to stop at times and learn anything that he can. (Carries a journal around to write things he find interesting in. Like people, places, events, and random information.)

Power: Mind
Skills: can speak well, acquire information easily, literate, good at interrogation

History: Cairpre was born in a small village, and then he was 14 it was attacked by Mastermind and everyone there was taken as prisoners. Most of the people was killed, but those that lived he took them and forced them to have expirements tested on him. For two years nothing happened but then one day when he was being tested everything was normal and he was sent back to him room, then his roommate was screaming in pain clutching his head. Guards flooded in and took Cairpre to get tests done, Cairpre was given powers by the expirements. He is now in a room that has thick walls, and impossible for him to use his still new ability.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

My Character: Cairpre Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character: Cairpre   My Character: Cairpre I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:36 am

sweet, totally approved
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com

My Character: Cairpre
Page 1 of 1