The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zati meets his friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

Zati meets his friends Empty
PostSubject: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:28 am

zati sat in the training ground playing his flute and relaxing before he began his training regemin. he was looking back to the night he had discovered his powers. the lightning had surrounded him like a torrent of waves and destroyed his room. at first the orphans mistress was a little angry but then she realized what had happendd and sent him straight to the tower, and here he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-RsvdMyeac
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:32 am

Ryo came in "Who the heck are you" he said sitting down while his phionex sang along with the flute.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:35 am

Zati looked up after he had finished his piece and smiled, "hey there Ryo want to spar?" he asked lightning crackling into life around him in an Aura, eager for a little pain.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:37 am

"Ryo, Zati be nice." Bria came from no were and then looked at Zati. "You are Zati, yes?" She stare was as cold as with Ryo.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:42 am

Zati looked up and noticed the lady immidiataly as one of the mistresess of knowledge so he wasn't surprised that she knew his name. "Hai, Mistress, Zati Shalsenue novice lightning fighter." he said bowing, while deactivating his lightning Aura
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:27 am

She gave a small smile but when back to the straight face, "I have seen your records and history, You kind of look like a friend I once knew, he was a trouble maker, a street thief but your power is different, lightning, if you knew energy, you would be able to do much more then with lightning and be the 3rd person in history to have it as well." She shot her eyes to Ryo and then back to Zati. "A novice and an apprentice. This should be fun." Bria meant to say that out loud, "I am you teacher, i will be helping you to better control your power which will help your fighting skills. If you have a problem then keep it to yourself. Ryo I will show you to your room and I don't want you two too fight without my permission, got it." Bria has two brother who always fought each other when she was teaching them, she found it annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:33 am

"hm, even more then just the lightning, interesting where can i begin my research, my former teachers never told me about this." Zati said allowing a spark to jump between his fingers from his own excitment.

"of course we wont fight ma'm forgive me for being impertanent."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:18 pm

"What was your former teachers name?" Bria hoped it wasn't Alex, He was the only one with something close but energy and lightning were two different things and lately the guards have been messing up with the Key Stone (a stone used for many things including telling what a Guardians power is) so he might be a Guardian of energy and got the training for lightning. Bria moved her hands from behind her back and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:55 pm

"Why do you care all he likes is pain" said Ryo sitting down feeding Tirele.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:13 pm

Brianne quickly shot her eyes to Ryo sending a warning in her glare. "I don't need you to ask little boy. This is an important matter, something you won't understand cause you haven't been here at all." She fully turned her head to him. Some people said that she was more scary the Scarlet cause she, just like Scarlet, hit people for being....well stupid....but Bria, when in an important situation, would have no emotion in her face or tone and when she glared, had her head tilt down a bit so she could look up a bit as her eyes were shadowed. This people called her dark glare. "If you know who his former teacher is then speak but if not then just wait there till im done, got it." Her words were sharp and had a angry tone to them.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:56 pm

"I am not going to be treated like an underling compared to Zati" Ryo said getting up and his eye turning blue. All of a sudden Ryos fists were engulfed in blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:06 pm

Yuki couldn't help herself, she started laughing her head off, "That is so funny, for one he is older then you and even me and second you think you can scare me." this was one of the reasons why people found her odd and creepy cause she could be in the emotionless mode in one second then laughing her head off, she found it funny when younger people thought they could scare her but she got angry at older people thinking that they could scare her. "Do you have any clue who i am and what i could do?" She was now had a bit of giggles. "Sorry for laughing but its funny."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:13 pm

All of a sudden an area near her exploded in to flame a dust. Ryo stood there looking dumfounded "I...Im sorry I was just looking at that spot" he said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:16 pm

Bria now couldn't be her emotionless self. She crossed her arms and smiled, "Well it's looks like you need a lot of work. You need to learn control over your emotions and power."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:30 pm

"I know" said Ryo sitting down next to Zati "I just want to become stronger so that I can protect my family" siad Ryo
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

Brianne stopped smiling, *Just like you Alex.* "Well I guess we can start a lesson now, it's not like your hurt or anything." She smiled again, "So then show we start?"
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm

Zati just sat watching carfuly controlling his emotions, he knew that any sudden spike in his emotional atmosphere would set of a chain reaction in his power. "my previous teacher was master Alex." he said kindly once their interaction was finished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:43 pm

"You are lucky that he taught you, he is the only one with energy for thousands of years. He also fought in the War for power as I have. I only know how to copy it but i don't really have it. but 1st before we start tomorrow i want to see how Alex taught you to fight since i know how he fights i want to see how he taught you to." Bria said as she uncrossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:48 pm

Zati nodded and took his stance, letting his fingers stretch out before him. he focused the power to his burnt finger nails, as they where burnt black not painted as some would speculate, and then released the lightning in a single bolt that shot straight ot the post setting it aflame and splintering the center into a million peices. he then whiped around sending another into the one next to it then charged lightning into his feet launching into the air he slamed his hand into the third one sending a fury of lightning through it. he stood back up breathing a little heavier and whipping some sweat off his brow. "how was that?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

"Not bad very impressive, but I guess he didn't remember that all power is different which means different power levels. Yours is i high level but not as high as his and as a result, it tires you out more quickly. You just need to practice letting out a smaller amount. So that is what I'll be teaching you. You my leave while i speak with Ryo or you can stay."
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:00 pm

Zati nodded and bowed good-bye. " I have to get some ideas down for a new piece on the piano, if you will excuse me." he said kindly leaving.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:04 pm

She smiled, "You may leave then."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:21 pm

Bria turned to Ryo, "We'll start tomorrow, i'm tired anyways so good bye for now." Then she walked off to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zati meets his friends   Zati meets his friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zati meets his friends
Page 1 of 1