The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival Of Sprite

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

Nina smiled sadistically at Roju. She raised one of her little hands. A jet of cold ice shot forward hitting Roju's feet,. Ice rapidly started to incase his body. The little girl smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

Alex heard from Scarlet that Sprite was here in the grand hall, he walked into the hall to see Nina, karma, Luke, Sprite and Roju with frozen feet, "Cold feet?" he said with his hands behind his back and a raised eyebrow. He flicked his wrist and the ice shattered away, "Ether Sprite or Nina can control ice, which one was it?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:35 pm

Nina stared at alex. She slowly approached him. She looked a tthe tall figure.She placed a hand on his leg. A playful grin on her face. Ice rapidly spread over his leg.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:39 pm

"you are a psychopath!"he said to nina
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:42 pm

Alex looked down at the little girl as she made ice spread over his leg, "I see." He said as he smiled, he placed a hand on the ice and slowly the ice gathered to his hand, "i believe we haven't meet, My name is Alex." he said as he looked to Sprite then back to Nina, "Here." He said as he held a ball of ice to her, "This is yours." For some reason, other peoples ice felt different, with his he didn't feel the cold but he did with others. "Roju, be nice to her." He said as he started to walk over to him.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:44 pm

"she just smacked me in the head and froze my leg! how am i supposed to be nice to her when she tries to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:45 pm

Nina folded her arms and pouted, "Stop being mean to me or i'll tell my papa!" She had her hands on her hips and was glaring at Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

" im not being mean your trying to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:53 pm

"Oy, I'm sure her wasn't trying to kill you." Luke said
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:58 pm

"she tried to freeze my body! i think that was trying to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:00 pm

"No she wasn't, she was just playing around." Luke said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:01 pm

"whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:04 pm

Nina stared at the two as they argued. She ran over and kicked Roju in the shins. She walked over to Alex. She stuck her tongue at Roju, 'Big meanie!"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:08 pm

"how am i being mean to you!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:10 pm

"Roju, can you do me a favor?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:12 pm

"what is the favor?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:14 pm

"Do you mind guarding Sprite for a while?" Sprite looked to Alex then Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

"Sure. sounds easy enough."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:31 am

"Good, now I need to do something." Alex left leaving Roju, Karma, Sprite and Luke in the grand hall.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

As Makai, Nina and Sprite entered the grand hall, also Trira came in. But she stayed only for a while. Then she said good bye to the others. She was not even sure if they had found out that she had gone away. But now she was on her way to Alice and Eric. She was excited to tell Alice that the new head guardian arrived and feared how Eric would be. Soon she found the room where Alice and Eric were. "He, Alice, Sprite is here.", she only said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

"Hello, Trira. I am a bit busy at the moment so I can't see her yet." Alice said as she was mixing a batch of numming cream. Eric was still asleep, "Eric hasn't woken up yet, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

Trira nodded and looked at the wind phoenix that was next to Eric. "Come here again.", she said to her spirit and then she sat down again on a chair next to Eric. "I do not know how easy it will be to find Sprite as soon as she is away from the grand hall.", Trira said and laughed. She could understand if the girl wanted to look around a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:06 pm

Alice laughed as well, "Sprite might stick with Karma mostly. Those two are very good friends, they also love to sing and love plants." Alice turned around, "They are probably in the gardens right now."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:08 pm

Trira lauged. "When it is right what you had said, it probably can be. Or they are only walking around with Makai.", she said to Alice, without looking at her. She only watched Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:14 pm

"He will be ok, don't worry." Jack said appearing behind her. (lololol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of Sprite
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next