The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival Of Sprite

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:16 pm

Trira turned round to Jack. "Do you really find it funny to scare me every time?", she asked him a little bit unfriendly. But she was also graceful that he had done that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:20 pm

"Yes." he said as he grinned, "Maybe Sprite can help. Mastermind can control minds and same with Sprite, maybe she can undo whatever mastermind messed up."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Trira jumped up. "I will be right back.", she said and ran away. She was on her way to the gardens, hoping that Sprite was really there. She had never thought about that what Jack had spoken about. But now it seemed so logical that she had to try it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

Jack smiled as he put his hands in his pockets and watched her leave, "Your welcome." Then poofed away.

Sprite and Karma were singing in the garden to the flowers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6FE0T6EU70
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

Trira saw Sprite and Karma. As long time before that day, she also jumped through the window. "He, Sprite, do you think you can undo harm that was done by Mastermind?", she asked the girl. She know how rude that might listen, but she had to know it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

"Depends on the depth of the injury to his mind." Sprite said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:31 am

"I cannot really say how deep the injury is. Come on and take a look at him.", Trira said and took Sprites hand. Then she rushed through the tower toward the room where Eric lies. She began to get slower when she nearly crashed into the door. Trira opened it and led Sprite in. "Here he is.", Trira said to Sprite.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 4:21 pm

Sprite giggled as they came into the room, "He is lucky to have someone who cares about him very much." Then made her way to the bed. Sprite rolled up his sleeves and placed one hand on his forehead and the other over his heart and closed her eyes. When her opened them, her eyes were completely gray, she had entered his mind.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 4:32 pm

Trira was standing next to Sprite. She had no idea what she could do. So she only watched what happened. And she was ready to help the girl if she needed it. A little bit worried she looked from Sprite to Eric and back.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

Sprite was in a dark place, as she walked she could hear the echos of her feet. She looked a round to see if she could see Eric but so far, no luck.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:26 pm

rendeer "whats going on?"roju said as he walked into the room with sprite and trira
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:28 pm

Trira looked at Roju. "Be quiet. Sprite tries to help Eric.", she explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:31 pm

Jack appeared behind Roju, "Sprite is trying to cure my little brother." He had his hands in his pockets, "She is perfectly fine, she is unbinding his mind. The 5 sense bind controls the body and mind, the ones for the body is gone but the ones for the mind is not. Simple enough, all she needs to do is find him and untie him. I had this done to me many times before."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

"sounds pretty simple." he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:39 pm

"It is, very. Also no danger at all, just takes a very long time." Jack went to Alice and whispered someone, she looked up at him and as Jack left, so did Alice.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:46 pm

*wonder where they are going?* he thought to himself. he stealthily followed them out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

Jack and Alice went into a classroom and jack locked the door, "I got some info on where Brianne might be but this requires a small group and if any of the students find out..." Alice stopped him there, "Yes I know, so where do you think he is." Jack bit his lower lip as he looked to the door then back at Alice, "I remember when I was little a tower in Redwood, I think he might be hiding her there." Alice raised her eyebrow, "What makes you think she is there?" Jack shrugged, "I have a feeling she is there, and I am rarely wrong." Alice knew that, Jack was very good with getting info that he is rarely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:55 pm

Trira looked after the others as they left. But she did not follow them. She was sure there would be some reason why they had went away. So she sat down and waited till Sprite finished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:01 pm

"Eric?" Sprite called out, "Hey, over here." Eric was tied up, "Who are you?" Sprite began to untie him, 'Later, 1st lets get you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:04 pm

Roju heard every word jack said. He decided to go back to the room with sprite and trira. he was going to question jack about what where he thought brianne was though.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

Trira still sit there. She was nevous, because nothing happened. Then Roju came back. But she did not asked him where he had been.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:17 pm

Sprite finished untying him and she waved, "See you soon." then poofed out. Sprite blinked changing her eyes back to normal, "He will be awake in and an hour."

Jack looked to the door, "We had an ease dropper. Looks like a student knows." Alice looked to the door, "Well you should get back to the infirmary Alice." Jack and Alice looked back at each other, "I'll get Alex, then we will start checking." Alice nodded then went back to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:19 pm

Trira jumped up and hugged Sprite. "Thank you.", she said and a tear came out of her eye. Trira was so happy that Eric would awake soon. Then she let off Sprite and set down next to the bed, so that she would not miss when Eric awakes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

Sprite smiled when Trira hugged her, "Your welcome. He will probably be hungry when he wakes up so I'll get some food for him." Then left.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:37 pm

Roju followed jack. he was going to ask about what he had heard. "hey jack i need to talk to you." he said as he walked up behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of Sprite
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next