The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wandering bard or is she?.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:18 am

Tabby is blushing as well as smiling at the compliment she was given and is suprised when Raven hands her the flute that said girl was holding, "Are you sure I have not really played an instrument before and your flute looks well made".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

"Thank you, I made it myself." she turned it over to show Tabby her initials in the flute with a carving of a raven beside them.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:57 am

"This is incredible the make of this flute is that of someone with considerable skill and are you sure I should play this since I never played a musical instrument".

Tabby's mind wanders again as she thinks about her parents.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:01 am

"I can make one for you and teach you how to play a flute then." she said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:07 am

"That would be great because I would feel uncomfortable using your own Raven".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:14 am

Raven smiled, "Well 1st, let me show you the difference with an instrument." Raven placed the mouth piece to her mouth and started to play a soft melody, this was without her sound power.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:22 am

Tabby listens to the soft melody being played and finds that she is drawn into the music itself and closes her eyes and listens to the very essence of the music itself and is impressed with how its played without sound power and when Raven finishes playing.

"That was incredible I now really want to learn to play an instrument".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:24 am

"Then you will die for this, this song will be played with sound power." Raven said then played a different soft melody, this song was a lullaby that her mother played.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:30 am

Tabby listens to this next song and an unexpected memory flows through her mind of way back when she was to young but most of the memory is clouded but a song similar to the one Raven played was being sung in the background with what seemed like glass seperating herself from the person.

When Raven finishes Tabby just is frozen to the spot a bunch of tears falls down her cheeks as she has to sit down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:32 am

"Melody of Memories." Raven said as she wiped her own tears away, "Brings out your darkest or fondest memories."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:39 am

"So that explains the memories I didnt know I had some pretty scary memories including that I had heard my parents names which I never knew before specifically Normand and Jessica Alvein Richter but I never knew them period at all in my past".

Tabby says in a very soft voice as her hair falls into her eyes as it seems to have come undone from its braids into her eyes as she looks down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:43 am

"We all try to forgot the past of which he hate so dear." Raven said as she put a hand on Tabby's shoulder, "But for some, they wish they were still there..in there past like Alex, he wishes he was still with his parents."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:46 am

"Even so I was always alone even when everyone else where I lived at was just like me except none of them which I knew had powers but I always have had these powers even as a young child and I suspect my parents knew or something like that".

Tabby looks up into Ravens eyes and then she stands up to her full height of 5"10.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

"Most people act differently towards people with power, most of the time though its not so good." Raven said, she had plenty of bad experience with bad reactions.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:33 am

"The people that knew that I had powers distanced themselves from me even if they knew I wouldnt do anything to them they still disliked me for my powers".

Tabby says since alot of her experiences outside of her mercanary group and she thinks about music.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:40 am

Raven nodded, "Well some people just fear power, sometimes they would try and ride it or just stay away from it." Raven sat down on the green grass and looked to the sky, "We do what we think is right, not what we know is right, which is what people do."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:46 am

Tabby nods as well as she leans back and her hair spreads out across the grass as she looks at Raven and asks her something, "I know and can I consider you a friend here because I am nervous if I dont have someone here who I can look to for help".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:51 pm

"Of course you can, you don't even need to ask really." Raven laid down on the grass with her hands behind her head as she looked to the clouds.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:08 pm

"Thank you so how long have you known you had the gift of sound and could amplify your musical talents from what my memories of my parents that where dredged up thanks to the Melody of Memories my parents where hiding something".

Tabby looks up at the cloud filled sky and sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:11 pm

"Since I was 5, my father trained me with my darkness power and my mom with sound, she taught me to play the flute and I learned how to use my sound power with it to make my own moves." Raven explained.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm

Tabby nods as she wonders about alot of things, "Well I didn't know at first what I could do until I started to sing for my friends and sometimes for crowds but I could do alot of things but you think you could honestly teach me how to teach me an instrument especially a flute".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:44 pm

"Oh you can use harps, piccolos, drums, any instrument. I like to use flutes, harps and violins." Raven turned her head to Tabby, "I like to be graceful at some points." then laughed, "I can show you how it sounds with a harp and violin, they are very beautiful.'
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:18 am

Tabby looks over at Raven as she feels a bit embarrassed by the fact that in most cases she cannot be graceful and wishes to become more graceful even with all her training in other area's. "I would love to learn at least how to play a couple of instruments and I want to learn some other things like for example I am somewhat a tomboy even with my long hair and such".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:35 am

"Mmm, just because you have long hair don't make you not a tomboy, I am one too." then smiled, "Thanks to my brothers." then laughed, "Anyway.' she took Tabby's hand and transported to her room. There was many instruments in her room, harps, flutes, violins, drums, and much more.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:34 am

Tabby nods as they talk and get to know each other as she smiles, "So how is it like to have brothers because I know I was an only child".

When Raven transports them to Ravens room she looks around at all the instruments in the room and her eyes go wide when she see's them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering bard or is she?.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: