The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wandering bard or is she?.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:38 am

"Trust me when I saw you are lucky not to have any brothers especially mine. Dam troublemakers." she said the when to her bed and sat down, "If you please, hand me a harp." said as with a bit of humor in her tone.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:00 am

"So are all brothers trouble makers then I am glad then that I didn't have brothers then".

Tabby goes over and grabs a harp since she has seen a bard use one and hands it to Raven as she finds a spot and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:06 am

Raven places the harp on her knee, she used shadow to hold it in place then started playing with her sound. As she did she hummed with the soft tone, time felt like it was standing still.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:18 am

Tabby listens with a practiced ear when Raven begins to hum the tune as her own eyes close and she feels a wave of emotions come over her as she feels a few other memories surface as a silver aura flares up for a moment and her hair goes a dark blue and when her eyes open show an orange color instead of hazel.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 4:18 pm

Raven finished, "The power is contorted by emotion, emotions are in memories, memories can be brought by my music or pictures." She stood up and grabbed a violin, "Now for the violin, I'll play it something with more of a faster beat." She grinned, "This is a fun song to dance to, I love playing it a festivals." Then she started to play it, it was full and alive, it was up beat. Raven tapped her foot as she played.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

Tabby listens to Raven play this exciting song and she adds her own voice to the music because she has heard the song before and her eyes close as she sings with only her natural talent.

When the song and music ends she looks a little embarrassed at singer in concert with Ravens playing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:20 pm

"Very good, make you feel refreshed now, doesn't it." She said as she put away the violin, "My brother, Jack, knows how to play the violin as well." She picked up her flute again, "That combined with my flute makes an even stronger move even though he doesn't have sound."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm

Tabby nods feeling a soft warm feeling spread through her body, "Yes it does though suprisingly I am not very good with really big crowds when I sing though I can do crowds of moderate sizes when I sing".

Looking through her memories Tabby finds a song one that she had heard being sung by a woman that she assumes is her mother as its a mix of sad feelings and emotional moment flows from her mouth in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:46 pm

There was a knock on Raven's door, "Hey sis, can I come in?" It was Jack. "No you can't." Raven was still ticked that he came into her room and woke her up, "Ok then." instead of walking away he appeared in her room. "JACK! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" Jack laughed then ruffed her hair, "Na, it's more fun bugging you."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:49 pm

Tabby blinks as she jumps slightly and looks at him with her now orange colored eyes as she then stops her singing since her concentration was broken, "So Jack you bug your sister whenever you can but dont you think sometimes she might want her privacy".

Tabby says as bluntly as she can.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:54 pm

"I do give her privacy when I want to talk to her but not when I need to." Jack said as he smiled. "That is why i call you Jack the ass, CAUSE YOU ARE AN ASS!" Jack blinked then did a fake pout, "That's mean sis." he said with humour, "Anyway, Nick wants to see you."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:00 pm

Tabby looks at Jack and then Raven as she looks around a bit confused and then she says to Raven and also Jack, "Is it alright if I look around the tower I feel that something here is connected to my parents but I cant figure out why I have this feeling".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:08 pm

"Generation after generation of guardians has been here at sometime in there life." Jack said, "Your parents might have been here." Raven went to her door, "Anyway, now if you don't mind Jack, get out." Jack shrugged then left as did Raven, "Please close the door when you leave."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:21 pm

"Alright and I well see you a little later on hopefully I can find something out about what happened to them and thank you Raven and you as well Jack".

Walking out of Ravens room and walks down the hallways of the tower as her memories lead her down a couple of corridors and into a hidden passage as she walks down the secret hallway she wonders why she is having such distinct memories come forth.

"This all feels horribly familiar its scary even but I need to know".

When she finally reaches the end of the hallway she enters into a huge chamber with a bunch of power strengthened tubes that bring memories of her past to the surface as she walks over to them and touches the closest one and she shudders softly.

"This oh my lord all of this where my parents involved in whatever this is it has something to do with my origins and as such I need to investigate more".

After she moves away from the tubes which are worn with age as she moves over to a table she picks up a journal with simple lettering named "Project F" and subtext Tabbitha Alvein Richter the artificial guardian power user.

Tabby looks at the journal and walks out of the chamber itself and in a daze wanders outside near a tree and sits down and reads the journal.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:25 pm

"What you reading?" said a voice above, Karma was sitting in the tree swinging her feet, "I haven't seen you, what is your name? My name is Karma." she said happily. (She is 13 right now, in the 3 years later, she is 16)
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:07 pm

"Its my own personnel history". Tabby says to the girl who is swinging up in the tree above her and she listens intently to the energetic 13 year old talking to her, "My name is Tabbitha but please just call me Tabby and its nice to meet you Karma".

Tabby pockets the journal ashamed for anyone here to know what she really is and she hopes no one well pry.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:16 pm

"When did you come to the tower?" she asked as she climbed down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:20 pm

"I just came here today in fact I was discovered by Jack and Raven is teaching me how to use my sound power which amplifies my singing talent".

Tabby says this as she leans against the side of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:31 pm

"Really? I can control fire." Karma said then made a fireball, "See, also Luke can I can control each other, we are very good. Maybe you want to train? I been bored." She said then looked down a bit, "Very very bored."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:36 pm

"My other power is water but I don't have good control over either part but practice is always a good teacher then and I am curious to see how guardians or there trainee's do in live battle situations".

Tabby forms a ball of water in each hand as she smiles with mischief in mind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:40 pm

"Ok let me get Luke here." Karma said then cleared her throat, "LUCAS!" she shouted, even though she didn't have sound power, she voice was very very loud. Luke came outside, "What! Do you always have to scare me like that?!" Karma run up and hugged him, "I'm sorry, I was wondering is we can train with Tabby?" Luke looked to her, "Hey I ran into you before. Sorry about Karma, she gets existed when new people come over."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:48 pm

Tabby looks at Karma and also Luke as she nods to him, "Its nice to talk with you again Luke and I seriously want to train with someone else with powers it would give me a chance to broaden my horizons and you two look like you have alot of training".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:56 pm

"I, yes we do. I have been doing my studies more then the training, so this will be good for both me and Karma." Luke said as he rubbed the back on his neck. "Are you ready?" Karma asked as smiled.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:59 pm

"That is good then I have to warn you I might not be able to hold back though I can sense your both strong and probably more so when fighting together".

Tabby cracks her neck to the side and stretches out her limbs one at a time and she slips into a combat stance as she calls up a pair of sound wave spheres and has a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

"Ok then." Luke said as they too both when into there fighting stance, "Activation: Open gates." they both said as their eyes turned red and glowed, "Water tornado." they sent a large tornado made of water at Tabby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering bard or is she?.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: