The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

The Discovery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:22 am

"Are....you.....srs??" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:30 am

"Yes, I am prince of Yura, my full name is Jacob Aura Yura the 3rd." He said to her as he smiled. "Then why are you not at the castle?" Gavin said as he crossed his arms. Jake's cold glared set upon Gavin again, "Cause of my ass of a brother."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:41 am

"Guy's..please no need for the cold looks why cant we all just get along...like going back to that bar huh? I think those drunks need some more ass whippin" she said going twords the door
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:53 am

Jake and Gavin were still giving each other a cold look, "What is your name by the way?" Jake asked. "My name is Gavin Fern, 2nd in command at the Bandsworth prison fort." Jake chuckled as he looked down, "Only 2nd, eh?" Gavin growled, "Why you!" then tackled him to the ground, soon the were both fighting.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:13 pm

"ugh..why me?" she asked herself then mad a soul web and got them both in it "Now no more fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:49 pm

Jake and Gavin couldn't move under the soul web, "What the hell is this?" Jake asked. Gavin looked to him, "It's called a soul web, it immobilize anyone caught in it." then he smirked, "But I know how to go through it." then just like that he stood up, leaving Jake trapped under it. Jake blinked, "How...?" Jake never seen anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:18 pm

"Gavin...dont start anything" she said taking the soul web off of jake
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

Jake stood up and brushed the dirt off himself, "What are you guys? I never seen anything like that before." Gavin couldn't help it, he started to laugh his head off.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:30 pm

"Oh shut up" she said lauching a non-hurting shadow ball at gavin "i hope u choke" she said starting to laugh
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

The shadow ball hit him in the gut, he went to his knees, "Oy, ok ok I won't laugh." Jake stuck his hands in his pockets, "I need to get home, would you two care to stay instead at this inn, the food here sucks anyway." Gavin stood up, "Ok, but do not make fun of me again. What ever happened to respect your elders?" Jake laughed a bit as he walked away, "I respect my elders, your just not an old man yet but your almost there.' Gavin grumbled as he followed him.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:01 pm

"ugh you guys walk slow" she said grapping both there hands and teleporting them infront of Jake's castle "ahh much better"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

"Now I think I know how the serves go around so quickly from place to place." He said then looked to the castle and sighed, "No doubt my brother is wating to see if I brought a new girlfriend with me." Then he opened the doors and sure enough there was his bro on the main stairs up, "Well you are late baby brother, your lucky I'm nice and don't tell mom and dad." Then he looked to Gavin, "Who the hell is he?" Gavin bowed, "I think your parents forgot to mention that I was coming to see them." he lied. "Then go see then pesent." he said as he pointed to the door where they were, as Gavin left the brother looked at Katie and smiled, "Hello there, and what might your name be?" (Do not piss him off, i mean it)
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:12 pm

"im nobody of concern at this point of time" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 4:04 am

He chuckled a bit as he came down the stairs, "Oh but to me....you are." he said as he cupped her chin, "My you look beautiful." Jake could feel his ears brun up with anger, he knew his brother was hitting on her just because he thought Katie was his new gf.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 4:08 am

"im going to ask you to please not touch me" she said as her smile disappeared "i dont want to do anything i'll regreat later in life"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:51 am

He smiled, "My name is Boison." He stand as he let go of her chin and held his hands behind his back, "I shall show you to the guest room, Jacob, you might as well go to bed now." Jake gritted his teeth as he walked away, he knew he would pay for it after if he said no.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 7:43 pm

"Okay lead the way" she said smiling a bit but looked at jake before he walked away
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

"Mmm, very well." He pulled her close to him as the started off, Boison looked back at his brother as he smiled.

Jake was in the hallway, he had his hands in his pockets and was thinking about his brother which made his blood boil. He slammed a fist to the wall, denting it a bit as he gritted his teeth. He didn't love Katie, she wasn't his type but he considered her a friend. His brother was now going to take that away from him.

"Here you are." He said as he opened the door to a beautiful room, "A servant will be coming by to tell you dinner is ready." Then he left.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:05 pm

"hmm...jerk" she said as he left then she took of her jacket and her shoes and she only had a black shirt and jeans and white socks and opened the window and used the shadows to climb up to jakes room and tapped the window
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:12 pm

Jake when to his room and sat on the edge of the bed, he opened up the drawer and took out a bandage and wrapped up his hand. He jumped when he heard a tapping sound on his window. Jake opened the window to see Katie, "Oh hey, what are you doing here." he asked a nit surprised.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:20 pm

"oh i dont know i was tired of your brother so i climbed up here" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:22 pm

"Oh." He said then sat on his bed again, "Well come in then but don't stay for too long or he will get suspicious and come look for me."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:35 pm

"oh shi..he said ther'd be a servant i gotta go" she said disappearing back into the room
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

He sighed, "Oy oy." Then laid on his bed as he looked to a window.

The servant knocked on Katies door, "Mis. Katie, may I come in?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

"yes you may" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Discovery
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: