The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

Goru made it look like he was sneaking around when he was ambushed and captured. He put up a fight but lost and was brought to the base. Goru was put into a tent but not the one with Dane. *Trira, I am at the campsite but so far I can't see Dane.*
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 4:01 pm

As Trira heared Goru, she was glad. But then he said that he had not seen Dane. [i]I have thought of that. Can you discribe me where the camp is, Goru?", she asked her friend. She would need this information and she would need something else if Goru would not see Dane soon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:55 pm

*About 59 miles from the tunnel.* Goru thought to her, *Wait, I hear someone coming. I can't keep the mind link and listen to what these guys are saying at the same time.* then he opened his eyes. (Goru closes his eyes to talk to you through thought.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 7:55 pm

Trira began to walk again. It was good that she know knew his position. Trira turned to the tunnel and promised Goru silently, but without talking to him, that she would be back soon. Then she rushed into the direction of the town. When she had been walking she had prepaired some clothes for herself. She had thought they might be useful if they were in a situation where she had to hide. And this was such a situation. Trira got to a container and reached into it. Then she grabbed some black clothes. They were made so that nobody could see her in shadow or in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:11 pm

The 2 men asked Goru question but he didn't give the answers, mainly cause he didn't know. Goru wasn't affected when they tried to cause him pain, he would just give them back the pain. After wait seemed like hours, Goru heard the camp will be moved. *Trira, the camp is going to move. I don't where...yet.*
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:20 pm

Trira wore her new clothes as she heared Goru again. Oh, that is not good. I will follow you., she said to Goru and ran towards the tunnel again. At the moment she entered it, she disappeared in the shadows. Nobody could see her, even if he stood next to her. Fast she rushed through the tunnel and as soon as she reached the end, she tried to use every spot of shadow.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:25 pm

It was not going to be easy for Trira to sneak about, the camps were always in a large open area. Goru whistled, he knew he could easily break the chains off and kill all the men but Dane might get killed in the proses. A man came in, much bigger then Goru *Oh shit.* he thought. (oh no)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:28 pm

Suddenly, Trira was standing at a spot without shadow. She had no idea how she could get away from there. She looked around if she could see anybody, and as she did not, she rushed over this shadowless space to a piece of ground where was shadow again. Trira breathed deep. She knew that this would happen more often till she finally reached the camp.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:36 pm

"Talk now." said the man but Goru still won't. The man shot him across the face, this time Goru felt pain. *Trira, be careful.* he thought to her then was punched hard in the gut, "Where is the key?" Goru blinked, "Key?" the man put a hand on Goru's shoulder and then squeezed, Goru gritted his teeth as he knelt to the floor then the man brought his knee up to Goru's chin.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:41 pm

Trira was shocked as she heared Goru. She also felt a little bit of his pain. I will be there soon., she thought to Goru. Now she did not liked to sneek any more. She had to do something else. She was glad that Goru had told her where the camp was. Because she decided to run now. Run as fast as she could and not running past the camp. She knew that it was dangerous, but Goru needed her. At the moment she reached the camp, she could sneek again. So Trira started to run till she saw the camp. Then she got slower and hided in the next shadow.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:49 pm

"Trira!" came a whisper, it was Dane. For some reason, he was tied to a tree, "Quick, untie me." He was wrapped in something smelly, like a rotting corpse, it was a fur with blood and some guts still on, "How did you find this place?"

"He still won't say." said the man to another. "Well keep going till he does." Goru mumbled under his breath as he lay on the ground, he had a mild black eye but he thinks his shoulder might be broken. He hoped Trira could feel the pain, he too needed to learn more on the link between a spirit pet and their master. He felt fingers wrap around at the back of his neck as he was lifted up, "Come on now, just tell us." Goru smirked, "Tell you what?" He knew that was the wrong answer by the man squeezing hard on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:54 pm

Trira ran toward Dane. "I have no time to explain now. As soon as you are free, run away as fast as you can. I need to do something here.", she said to him. But at the moment she wanted to free him, she felt the pain of Goru. It was really strong and she thought that somebody was hitting her. Goru, I am here. I will free you soon., she said in thoughts to her friend. Still in pain she managed to free Dane. Then she again disappeared into the shadows and searched for Goru´s tend.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:03 pm

Dane got the gross furs off and followed her, "Where is Goru, I thought he would be with you?" Dane asked quietly.

"Looks like he has no info for us....kill him, slowly." said the head guy. The large man nodded then picked up Goru as he started to choke him. (You can only feel the pain, you won't die if he does.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:08 pm

"No talking now.", Trira said quietly to Dane as she felt again this pain. She stopped shortly, then, as she walked further, she knew that she had nearly reached the tend of Goru. She rushed behind it, so that nobody could see her. "Ok, Dane. I need to do this alone. You stay here and only come if I need you.", she said to him. Then she ran around the tend and took out her sword. She looked inside the tend and could see Goru. She showed him to stay quiet and found next to the entrance a very dark spot. She rushed to it and hid there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:16 pm

Through the blurs, Goru saw Trira, *Tri-ra...* he chocked to her through thought.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:19 pm

A tear appeared on her face and she was glad that nobody saw her now. But then, there was again this change from worry to hate. The same hate she had felt when she had been near Alex. In one second she had to decide what she wanted to do. Goru, I hope my plan works., she said to him. Then, she fast rushed out of her hiding and hit the big guy who was nearly killing Goru with her sword into his leg.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:24 pm

The sword went clear through and as he screamed, Goru managed to cover his mouth so no one would hear but also the pain caused him to squeeze harder. The man bite Goru's hand but Goru didn't let up, *Trira...aim for...his chest* he thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:27 pm

Trira got her sword out and stabbed it into the back of the man. She did it many times and his back was full of holes. Then she jumped up and her sword was on the way to hit the neck of the man. She did not knew if she would hit him, but she had to try. And the anger helped her much.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:29 pm

The man was now die as Goru gasped and coughed for air, "Ie...that is...going to hurt in the...morning." he said as he rubbed his neck, "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

Trira nodded. "Better than you are. I only have the pain, you have the wounds. Come, we need to go.", she said to Goru. She offered him help if he needed and then they went out of the tend to the spot where she had left Dane.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:34 pm

Besides a cracked shoulder, Goru was fine. Dane waited then saw them, "You guys ok?" Goru growled, "Do I look like I am?" he said which made Dane jump a bit.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:38 pm

"Please, Goru, let us go. Then you can have the dispute with Dane.", she said and touched Dane and Goru. Fast she teleported them at the end of the tunnel that was furthest away from the camp. Trira breathed hard, because this transport had taken much energy, but she could still run.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:40 pm

"You need to rest before you drain yourself dry." Goru said as he put a hand on Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:42 pm

"It is ok. We need to get away from here.", she said to Goru. But at the moment she made the first step you could see that she was not ok. With every step she took it looked more like she was drunken.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:44 pm

Goru took Trira's hand, "No you need to, you look like your drunk from the way you walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next