The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 10:51 pm

"I do, I have a few friends." David said.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:08 am

Trira looked at the boy. "I still do not think that you understand, but I have no time to discuss it. I need to get into the camp and speak with the leader, and you will help me with that.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 7:01 pm

"Not to kill but to talk to. He maybe an asshole but he is still my father." He said as he looked at the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:18 pm

First Trira was a little bit shocked as she heared that David said that his father was an asshole. She had to smile a little bit. "I do not want more from you then manage that I can speak with your father. And pray that it is not necessary for me to kill him.", she said to him. She swore to herself that if she had to let the leader alive, it was only because of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15