The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traning session : Ryo and Katie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:39 am

"Doesn't mean he scares my I mean really, I'm his teacher." Brianne turned back to him, "And where that heck where you, we could have been killed."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:42 am

lays down a listens to her yelling at him " gee im glad ur not my teacher" she laughed at that remark
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:49 am

Brianne crossed her arms and huffed, "I'm a good teacher, I just hit anyone how dose something stupid thats all but I would never hit a kid though."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:54 am

"what do u teach?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:55 am

"I teach many thing." She said
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:00 am

"mabye u could teach me sometime eh?" she asked laying on the couch
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:58 am

Ryo walked away "Sure im sorry" he said smileing but there was a stain of something red on his teath.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:00 pm

"ok sure and sorry about that Ryo but you did scare me, anyway, what is your power?" Brianne said as she stretched her back.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:11 pm

"darkness is my power" she answered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:37 am

"Mmmm, I know who would be better then." She said as she crossed her arms, "Jack can teach you instead of me. He is the best person for that job."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

" ok so what should i have with me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:45 am

"I don't know, you would have to ask Jack that. I just hope he doesn't teach you any of his thieving tricks." Brianne said as she put her hair in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:49 am

" he couldn't teach me anything i don't already know" she said going behind a curtian and changing cloths
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:53 am

"You'd be surprised by how many techniques he knows....but I don't want he to teach you any for safety reason." Brianne said as she rubbed her hands together, "When do we eat? I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:00 am

Ryo came in "I got some meat here" he sad holding up a steak wraped in paper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:04 am

"Ah beautiful meat and best of all it's steak." Brianne said with a smile, "Cook it up and lets eat."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:11 am

"Ok" said Ryo "but im not hungry" as he said this a head of a dear rolled out from in his cloak "Oops" he said as he picked it back up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:13 am

"Well I'm so not going to have that piece and that is so gross." Brianne said.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

"food" she said coming out in full black (including black sword) "wth just rolled out of ur coat onto my floor??" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:20 am

"Ummmmmm...nothing" said Ryo as he picked it up smileing and through it out the window.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:22 am

"Ahh I just want to eat." Brianne could eat a lot of food cause of her constant uses of her power.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:24 am

"im not hungry" she said looking out the window *sigh* "i'll be back in a bit k?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:27 am

"Mmm, ok?" Brianne wondered why she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:27 am

"Im comeing with you" said Ryo as he was already cooking the meat with his hand.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:28 am

looked at ryo "its ok they wont get me im to good" she said walking out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traning session : Ryo and Katie
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next