The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The encount of the Shadow puppet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The encount of the Shadow puppet Empty
PostSubject: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

Carter scene that something was wrong, he was having a nightmare and wanted to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:01 am

"NOO U CANT TAKE HIM!!!" she screamed as she jumped out of the darkness in front of the thing her eyes red with anger *living dead girl*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:05 am

The thing cut through her like butter and crashed into Jack, He put a shadow shield up so it didn't get him.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:07 am

"missed me!" she said but the fact was she got cut "jack ill try and hurry DON'T DIE DAMNIT" as she disappears into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:08 am

Ryo jumped down in front of the thing "Heh I dont know why your attacking a poor hurt man" he said smileing as he knife grew to a sword.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:15 am

pops in to the dark quiet room (i'd hate to wake them but...) " WAKE THE FUCK UP JACKS IN TROUBLE WAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEE UUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she fell to the floor from lack of blood and energy
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:16 am

"Get out of here Ryo, this thing is too dangerous for you to handle, you will just get in my way." Jack said in a serious tone. *Think of the solution, not the problem. So what is the solution?!* Jack thought, *Wait a minute, it is Shadow so I need light.* Jack smiled, "Time to shed some light on this situation." and his fist held light in them, "Guardian of light move number 24, Tunnel's light." and the two balls of light shot out and twisted together and hit the shadow thing. "Ha got you." From the smoke it changed at Jack and struck him in the gut, "No I got you." He said as he lifted him up and threw him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:19 am

Ryo moved infront of the beast and took the blow after he stod up he wasent hurt "Ive got a question for you" he said to the Beast "Do you belive in curses?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:20 am

They all woke up, Brianne caught Katie before she hit the floor. "Shit what the fuck." Raven said. "No time for that we need to get to Jack." Alex said, "Alice you stay here with Carter and Katie. Scarlet and Alex will assist Jack and I will be making my big move, I just need time." They all nodded and moved out (except for Alice and Carter.)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:22 am

The thing now split into two, one went after Ryo and one went after Jack. "You tell me, Boy, have you ever died." as it lunged after him.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:24 am

"alice..just...make..sure...the...wounds...arnt...bleeding..i will be out for possibly 3 days so make sure im not bleeding" she said and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:33 am

*the wound is torn and had some vessel damage.* Alice did the same ball in her hand like Jack did and put it on her wound.

Jack slid away from the shadows attack, "Ryo I said go now, he is too strong and now that there is two of them..." Jack yelled but was interrupted by another attack which got him in the gut hard. "You should pay attention to me Boy and not him." It said as it's long tongue licked it's face.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:36 am

wakes up with red eyes and summons a unforgiven 'kill them and leave no mercy" she said in a anger tone and her unforgiven poofed away
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:43 am

Alice pinches her neck in a pacific spot which made her fall back asleep, "I need her not to move or it could really damage her."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:45 am

giggles a bit then says 'thx" then falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:54 am

Alice smiled, "No problem, just rest." She looked outside, "Everything will be ok......I hope."
Alex and Scarlet were running as fast as they could, "Come on Hurry." Alex said. "I am." Scarlet said out of breath.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:59 am

Katies Unfrogiven moves past them really fast and attacks the shadow puppets with intense anger
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:56 am

Ryo had dissappered with the other half of the other shadow puppet. When Katies unforgiven tackled the other one a burst of light came from an area in the forest. After the blast it got really really hot. Ryo came walking out smileing "What did I miss" he said. As he walked away the head of the clone rolled away from a bush with the eyes torn out like a swarm of evil birds had attacked it.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:13 pm

Katie's unforgiven took out a sword and split it and stabbed the fuck out of doing what her master told her no mercy
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:08 pm

Ryo came back to the inn with Katie and Alice and he knoked on the door.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:10 pm

"who is it?" she asked weakly from the bed
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:12 pm

"Ryo" he said as he came in and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:15 pm

"heh ur missing the fight" she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

"I already did my job" said Ryo "I just wanted to be with you to make sure you were all right." he said smileing.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:22 pm

"what the hell were they?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The encount of the Shadow puppet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next