The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The encount of the Shadow puppet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:28 pm

"The thing split into to im worried that it might split again and come here" he said smileing.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:31 pm

"eh wouldn't worry i could handle it" she said but she really couldn't the best she could do was hide "could u help me up? and be quiet so Alice doesn't hear, i need something form my place"
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:43 pm

"Sure" said Ryo as he helped Katie up.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:44 pm

"thank you now its just across the road" she said limping
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm

"Ok" said Ryo as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:49 pm

walks across the street with ryo and opens her door " now were is it" she said light a candle " im looking for a stick with a side with two nubs coming out on the top" she discriped
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:56 pm

"What is it for" said Ryo who was heading upstairs.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:57 pm

"u will see when we find it" she said
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:10 am

"Hey theres alot of nice stuff up here" shouted Ryo "Hey I think i found it."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:13 am

"Looks expensive right? well it is now cause i didn't pay for it" she said getting the stick and leaning on it (basically a crutch)
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:15 am

"Oh so thats what its for" he said as he lied down on the bed "Damn im tired"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:20 am

" C'mon lets get back to the inn before Alice notices im gone she would have a fit" she said walking over to you
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:29 am

"Ok" said Ryo as he got up and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:31 am

"C'mon hurry up she will check on me and she will she im gone walk faster ryo" she said
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

"Ok then" he said as he picked her up smileing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:35 am

"I knew you would leave." Alice said as she tapped her foot with her arms crossed, "If you think your going outside, you are wrong and Ryo, why are you here? Jack and everyone else is in danger, we need help to distrack the shadow thing while Brianne sets up her move."
Jack didn't see Ryo any more and now all the shadows were coming for him, "If I ever get my hands on Ryo...I'll..." Jack was struck by one, "Come on guys I'm getting my ass kicked."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

"sorry alice i had to go get somthing" she said " and i needed his help getting it" she added
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:43 am

"Well as long as you don't try to go and fight the Shadow puppet." Alice said. Carter was sitting on the bed with his knees to his chin, "I hope they will be ok."
Alex and Scarlet finely got to the shadow puppets "Jack, where are you?" Jack's sides and arms hurt, "Took you long enough, Where the heck is that Ryo?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:46 am

eyes turn red "Ryo jack needs u now!" she said eyes turn back to brown " i need to go lay down now" walking in and laying down on a bed
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:56 am

Scarlet was using white flame moves and Alex was using energy moves to kill off the shadow clone puppets. Jack was for some reason the main focus of there attacks, "Why...me?" Jack said. One got his arm and spun him around then let go making him hit tree. "Come....on Bria...I can't keep this...up."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:13 am

All of a sudden Ryo apoered infront of Jack but he was in an armor that was half white flame and half dark flame. ,
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:17 am

"oh my god i feel like crap" she said and looked at carter " hey carter...u wanna get something for me plz?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:25 am

Carter just nodded and without looking up, his mind was on other things.
"Ryo...if you do that...again, I'll strangle....the life out of you." Jack got up and put a hand on a tree, he was panting cause he was using too much of his power and he was fighting a lot of shadows. Since he had both Light and Darkness, it kinda decreases them a bit cause the counter power to light is Darkness.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:27 am

" i want u to go get that wrapped up ball plz" she said sitting up
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:30 am

"Ok." He said as he picked it up and walked to her, "I hope they are not hurt." He said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The encount of the Shadow puppet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next