The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brianne vs Roju XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:56 pm

Ryo and Zati were too easy to defeat so Brianne decided to fight Roju instead. There were going to fight in the forest but near a creek on the opposite side from the waterfall. "We are going to see how strong you Roju and I bet you my new dagger that I will win." Brianne was confident in her power to win cause she was more experience at fighting. "You re so going to lose man." She said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:04 pm

"i bet u wont win but we will see" suddenly Roju draws his katana and swings a brianne all in one motion
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:10 pm

Brianne smiled as she whipped around and grabbed the blade, "I don't remember saying start but you are lucky we are here so...." She shot an electrical charge up his sword, "Lets Start now." Then kicked him very fast, "One must expect the unexpected, so stay on your toes if you want to win against me."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:27 pm

Roju is knocked back but recovers quickly. he jumps up and knees her in the ribs. this gives him time 2 regroup. "i know more about fighting than u think"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:29 am

"Ha." She said as she caught his knee, "I ain't stupid man I know." She smiled and closed her eyes, "But I do know more about fighting with and without my power then you do." When she opened them, they were yellow. *Great spark* And she electrified Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 3:31 pm

Roju falls in pain. "i guess i underestimated u."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 4:39 pm

"Big time" said Ryo smileing as he came down from a tree "Hey Bria how bout me and Rojo versus you" he said puting on some new wrist guards.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:21 pm

"yeah, make it a fair fight." Roju said while getting up
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:06 pm

"If it is going to be fair then." Brianne said as she put her hands on her hips, "Then you need more then just two." She laughed as a joke. "Mmmmm.....Well I guess you can join the fight then Ryo." Brianne said. She blinked and made her eyes change to gray (the soul gate) "So who is going to attack 1st?"
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:11 pm

suddenly Roju grabs a handfull of dirt and throws it in brianne's eyes. "I guess i will go first"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:20 pm

Brianne, with no emotion on her face, raised her hand and shot the dirt at Roju. "I think I'll use some heat." She said as she changed her eyes red, "Fire fly." and a large ball of fire was shot at Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:23 pm

while brianne's attention was on Ryo, Roju pulled out his dagger and lunged at her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:28 pm

Her hand whipped around and smacked Roju so hard in the face that is send him flying. Brianne's eyes were dull and looked lifeless but her movements were sharp and quick. "Twisted Flames." And beams of fire twisted and twirled around for Rujo.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:55 pm

"did i tell u that i can control fire? Fire Deflection!" Roju said as he shot the fire back at brianne
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:06 pm

"According to the table, Fire is the opposite power of Water." Brianne's eyes were now blue like her normal eye color but without the brown around her pupils. "Aqua Ring." and a curial of water was forming around Rujo. Brianne clapped her hands together, "Close." and the ring closed into a ball. "And Caught." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:14 pm

"Heat!" Roju said as he heated the water and it turned to vapor. "Entanglement" he shouted as many roots and vines closed around briannes body. "Now who is caught?" He said while laughing
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:24 pm

The vines and roots rotted away. Brianne smiled, "Not bad, not may people can evaporate my water but can you melt this." She crossed her arms in front of her face and changed her eyes to a light blue, "Ice cavern." and large amount of ice formed around Rujo and were now squeezing him. "What a minute.....how come it is closing? RUJO, TRY AND MELT THE ICE AND HURRY."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:29 pm

"im trying but it wont melt at all" he said. "Brianne what are u doing?" "Why are you closing the ice,are u trying to kill me!?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:55 pm

Brianne scanned the area but couldn't see who was doing it, "They must be in a different land." Brianne gathered up her energy and then slammed her hand on the ground, "Grand transport." her and Roju transported to The land of Ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brianne vs Roju XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Roju XD   Brianne vs Roju XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brianne vs Roju XD
Page 1 of 1