The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New home for Roju

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:41 am

Brianne, Roju, and Kahlan appeared in the Grand hall and Zati and Ryo were in there rooms. Everyone else was at a different land on the Guardian Isle. "Welcome to The Guardian Tower." She said as she spread her arms and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:44 am

"so what happens now" roju said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:52 am

"I don't know really, all I do know is that I have a lot of paper work to do." She said sounding not too happy about that. "So your back now hmm." Nick walked in the hall with his hands behind his back. "Good to see you too Nick." Brianne said as she smiled, "Nick this is Roju and Kahlan." She said as she pointed to them. "I see."

(Since you don't know what he looks like, Roju, here is a description. His real name is Nicolas Smith and he has blond spikey hair and brown eyes. He wears an eye patch on his left eye and wears a white shirt and blue pants with brown boots and a black belt. He also wears a long red coat with gold trim and a sword on his hip.)
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:54 am

"whats with the eyepatch nick? get in a bad barfight?" roju said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:59 am

"No, I won this eye when some bastard cut my old one out, he owned me a new eye so I took his after I cut his throat." He said as he smiled. Kahlan hind behind Roju. "Nick, cut that out." Brianne said as she glared at him and put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:04 am

"haha im sure u did nick." he said with a laugh. "now where do i put my things" he said turning to brianne
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:07 am

"2 things, 1 he wasn't lieing and two you put your stuff in a student room, let me show you where." Brianne walked up the stairs and through a hall then turned left, "Here is your room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New home for Roju Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home for Roju   New home for Roju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New home for Roju
Page 1 of 1