The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter with the Ice Puppet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:45 am

"We all gather up ll our power and thread the power finely through the crack to sow it closed."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:53 am

"then lets do this so i can get out of here" Roju said
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:06 pm

Ryo popped up next to Bria "What now?" he asked "Oh and why is Rojo sleeping on the job?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:13 pm

Scarlet answered for Brianne, "Ok 2 things, 1 how the heck did you get here and 2 Roju is unconscious." Scarlet yawned. She used too much power too but she was just tired, "Brianne is in Roju's mind cause she is trying to wake him up cause Gargle, the ice puppet, opened the spirit relm and we need to close it."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:26 pm

"Well if you forgot I have a bird" said Ryo who pointed up at Tirele who had grown big enough for Ryo to ride on him "And how do we close it"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:53 pm

Scarlet crossed her arms, "I don't know how cause it uses an ancient technique and Brianne is the only one who knows it." Scarlet turned to Brianne, "We need to wait till Brianne and Roju wake up. That or till Brianne dose."

Mean While, Brianne was thinking of a way to get Roju to wake up. "Mmmmm.......Maybe if we.....no that won't work." She mumbled to herself as she pasted the room, "Or maybe if I....no that won't work ether."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:46 am

"Brianne, im gonna try to wake up again" Roju said. He closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind. He opened his eyes and saw brianne and scarlett standing over him. he was awake. "now that ive had my nap lets close this crack" he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

Brianne opened her eyes too, "Good now 1st we need 5 more people cause this is a large crack." She slammed her hand on the ground and summoned Alex, Alice, Jack and Raven. "Oy crap, that is all I could summon."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:52 am

"Hey, which one of you punks is Jack?!?"
"Oh, shut up Raeven."
"I second that."
The three of them jumped down from a high ledge, closely followed by Daniel.
"See, I told you I knew a short-cut!"
"Once again, shut up."
The two Ice ninja, and the Thief, had their weapons drawn, Raeven with her twin daggers, Ari with the icy fire that was her Signature technique, and Ajani with her special blades, The Blades of Twilight. The Blade in her left hand glinted with a somehow malicious white gleam, the one in her right, with ad benevolent black.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:00 am

"Half monkey...half girl.....that is odd." Jack said. Raven smacked him in the back of then head, "Shut up little brother and don't be so rude." She said as she put her hands on her hips. "What is going on Brianne?" Alex said. "There is a rip in the spirit relm which needs to be closed now." Brianne said as she got up, "To do that, we need about 5 people to close it." She walked over to the crack that Gargle made when he hit the ground, in the crack you could see pink green and yellow lights and things moving below.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm

"so how exactly are we gonna close this thing?" roju said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 11:43 pm

"It is tricky but we need to focus our power's energy into a thread and sow the crack closed." Brianne explained. "That is tricky, that would take a lot of focus." Alice said as she hind half behind Alex and grabbed his shoulder. "The easiest way to focus on our power would be to picture something in our mind." Scarlet said next as she put her hands on her hips. "And to make it even we need to each be at a different spot near the crack." Jack said as he crossed his arms. The 5 of them knew what to do cause Brianne taught them. "But there is one problem, the sealing needs to be guided by the Guardian of the spirit and soul realms...guess who that is." Alex said. "Shit, Carter."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:04 am

"who is the guardian of the spirit and soul realms?"roju said. "lets get him here so we can close this thing.im starting to get impatient."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:16 am

"The Guardian of the Spirit and soul realm is both dead and alive. Legend says that a spirit took a body of a little boy that died when he drowned, the mother wept over the boys body and the spirit felt bad so he took the boys body at the same time a new spirit took his body as well cause the soul heard the wishes of the dead boys mother." Brianne looked down, "The soul that was the mothers soul. The spirit was his father." Brianne looked back up, "The boys name is Carter Fern, he looks like a 10 year old but he is 929525 years old. He hinds his pain with smiles to show he is ok but really he feels....alone.....anyway I can't summon again I used too much power and I need the rest to thread the crack."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:19 am

"so we are pretty much screwed until u can get enough energy to summon again?" Roju said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

Scarlet was focusing a small amount of her energy to do Fire's transport. Fire's transport is when you transport with fire...no duh. "Got him he will be here shortly." Just as she finished saying that, a burst of fire appeared and a head of ragged orange hair popped out. "Well done Scar." Raven said. "I'm cold." Carter said as he hugged himself.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:41 am

"now can we get this done?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:02 am

"All right then." Brianne said as she closed her eyes, "Let's take our places around the crack." She walked to one of the ends of the crack with her eyes still closed and Carter took the other end. Alex, Scarlet, Jack, and Raven took Brianne's right side and Roju, Ari, Raeven, Ryo and Ajani took the Brianne's left side. "Ok, Carter open up our spirit gate." Carter closed his eyes, "Ok ready." he said. "Now everyone else sit down and close your eyes and try to picture something to help you focus on making your power into a thread." Everyone sat down and started to do so, "Keep your eyes closed, Carter you can open yours." Carter was still standing up but Brianne was on her knees to meet with Carters height. Both Brianne's and Carter's eyes were a stone gray, "Alright......Now we being." Brianne pictured her family, it always was what she focused on, Alex and Alice pictured each other, Jack pictured Heather (Heather has curly orangery-brown hair and brown eyes) Scarlet pictured on a flame (The symbol of the Land of Fire.) Raven pictured her father, Mastermind, (Doesn't have to be a happy picture) and Carter pictured his mother.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:19 am

Roju pictured his master who had found, adopted and taught him after his parent were killed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:50 am

It was hard to focus her energy into a thread, it was hard not to let it slip from her hands. Brianne put her hand together to better focus her energy into the thread, "All...most...there." She said as she gridded her teeth together, "We need to...get to closed...quickly." Inside her hands, she was making a ball of energy, it had to be the size of her palm but right now it was the size of a cherry. *Focus Brianne, focus.* She saw a spirit come up from the ground and escape from the crack, "Why do you want to lock me away? Don't you like me?" The spirit was a little girl with short black hair and blue eyes, she wore a white shirt and a black vest and skirt with brown shoes, "Don't you like me?" said the sad spirit. "Please...go back in...we need to close the crack." Brianne said as she gripped her hand tighter, "Please, let me free, I want to be free." Brianne was trying not to close her eyes but was losing focus on the picture in her mind so her deiced to focus on the little girl. "Please, set me free, break my chains of death and let me go away from the spirit realm." Brianne couldn't understand why she wanted to go away, Brianne had seen the spirit realm every night cause she turned into a spirit. "I...can't...right now....why do you want to go so badly." The spirit floated towards Brianne's ear and whispered "The creature we kill us all in cold blood....then eat our souls." Brianne's eyes widened. *the creature?*
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:58 am

Roju was focusing as much as he could to close the crack
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:11 am

Though the others couldn't see the spirit, Raeven and Ari could sense it;
Raeven because of the animal in her blood, Ari because all frost elves are
sensitive to spiritual phenomena.
They looked at each other, acknowledging that they felt the presence.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

"Please, just let me go home to my brother." she said sadly as she looked to Roju. Brianne was surprised, "He...is your.....brother?!" The spirit nodded then untied a blue ribbon she had in her hair, "This is all I have left of him before I....." Brianne knew what she was going to say, "This is the 1st time I have seen him.....I don't want to leave him again." She tied the bow back in her hair and lifted the chain, "Please, break my chain." Brianne moved her hands so her palms touched each other and a thin light of energy shoot to the crack, everyone else did the same. *Let this child be freed from her chains of death, on my request, let her be freed.* she said in her mind. *I can't unless we make a deal.* said a deeper voice. *.....deal denied. As head of all guardians, I am telling you to do so.* This deep voice rumbled with laughter, *You aren't Head yet, make my deal and I'll set her free.* Brianne now cupped her hand as did Carter, *What is your deal?* She couldn't see him but she knew he was now grinning with pleaser, *Send me a Devan's soul.* Brianne hoped he didn't mean Jack's *alright, I'll send you Masterminds soul.* It laughed again, *if you can't kill him by the time he kills you, then the girl returns and I get your soul too.* With that the crack closed and the girls chain was broken. "Everyone....stop."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:59 am

"what are we gonna do now that the crack is closed" roju said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:03 am

The little girl spirit floated to Roju, "BROTHER!" She said as she hugged him and smiled probably in the 1st time in years, "It is me, remember? Kahlan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with the Ice Puppet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next