The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triras room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Triras room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:01 pm

Trira nodded. "Now I understand why he want to have them. That would mean we have to protect them now very carefully.", she said. Trira spoke of we, because she was thinking everybody who can fight should help.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

"We are going to be catching him then. Jack can lurer him and I trap him." Nick said, it was a simple plan and it would probably work.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:04 am

Trira looked at both of them. "If you want, I can help you.", she said to them. "And I do not belive that your plan could be done so easy.", she added.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:48 pm

"Trust me." Jack said. Nick stood up, "and you can help."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:53 pm

"What do I have to do?", Trira asked. But then, she found out that she had forgotten her sword so that at the moments she could do nothing. "Sorry, I come soon. I have to get something.", she said to Jack and Nick. Fast she ran out of the room into her own. Beneath her bed her sword lay. She picked it up and ran back. "So, I would be ready.", she said glad.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

Nick laughed. "He doesn't know what Karma looks like so you will be Karma." Jack said, "I will tell him I found out what he was looking for and lead him to you that is when Nick will trap him." Jack said
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:14 pm

"Ok.", Trira said. Now she feared herself a little bit. Saying that she was another person she did not really liked. But she thought it would be best for all. "Then we should slowly start getting into position."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:18 pm

"I will transport us to LOE (land of earth)" Jack said. Nick looked at him, "I don't think so, I will." Then poof, they were transported to LOE
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:20 pm

Trira shook her head as they began to quarrel who would transport them. And suddenly, she was in the LOE. She did not understood why it had gone so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triras room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5