The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triras room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Triras room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:30 pm

"Bye.", Trira said and turned to Alice. "Is her brother also a teacher?", Trira asked Alice. She had seen and spoken to more than ever before and she had found out much more about the people. And she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:36 pm

"Her brother Gavin, yes, he teaches cooking with Heather." Alice explained, "Do you want to learn cooking?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:38 pm

"Oh, I donĀ“t think so. I am not very good at cooking.", Trira said with a laugh. "If you have seen what I cooked when I was hidden you would not offer me to learn this.", she said to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:48 pm

Alice smiled, "You should try Nick's cooking." She said as she laughed. "Hey that's not nice." Nick stood behind Alice, she notice that he wasn't wearing his coat or eye patch. He was also covered with dirt but she saw no blood but still looked like he was in a fight, "Nick what happened, where is your eye patch and coat?" Nick smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, "I had to get them sowed." He looked at Trira with his one good eye, "and I came here to welcome Trira, Brianne told me someone would be arriving." He wiped the dirt off his hands on his brown pants and held out a hand, "My name is Nicolas Smith but just call me Nick."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:53 pm

Trira shook the hand of Nick. "As you know I am Trira.", she said to him. Trira looked at him. He really seemed to have been in a fight. She could not imagine wherelse someone could get so dirty on a sunny day like this. And she knew what fighting was. She had learned sword fighting for a long time and sometimes used it. But maybe it had been really nothing. "You must try what Heather had cooked today.", she said to Nick.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

"Yes as soon as I get my eye patch back, having one eye closed is giving me a head ache. Every teacher here wants to meet you, to make you feel at home. We are always there for your students." Nick then laughed, "Jack will probably appear out of no where like he does all the time, he teaches light, darkness and stealth."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:05 pm

Trira laughed. "Then I should be more carful. Not that I am shocked again like I did when Heather was standing behind me.", she told Nick. "Are you teaching too?", she asked him. Now she had her eyes everwhere she could. It was not easy, but she saw the greatest part of the room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

"Yes, i teach fighting tactics." Nick rubbed his temples. "Nick are you ok?" Alice stood up, "Maybe you should sit down and I can go see if your stuff is sowed." Then she left. Nick lowered his head, "Man, I feel stupid."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

"Why? What had really happened? It is not good if you hide something that is not good for you.", Trira said to Nick. She could not understand why he had not told them till now. She stood up and walked around the table to him. She laid an arm on his shoulder. "I know that you are a fighter, but that do not mean that you need no help.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:24 pm

He smiled, "You so sweet, you remind me of my....never mind, anyway there was a tree snake on in the garden so I had to get rid of it and I got bit." He showed her the two holes on his shoulder, "Dam thing tried to bit my head, that is how my eye patch got ripped, I think that is why Brianne wanted some books, I think Luke was bringing them."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:28 pm

Trira giggled. "I have met Luke. We bumped into each other while he was carrying books. I think they were for Brianne.", she told Nick. Then she looked at the holes. "I do not know much about healing, but I think there should be some plants near that would also help. Sometimes nature is more useful than healing with water or wind power.", she told him. Then she shook her head. "But what I am talking about. Sorry if I said something stupid."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

"No no, you are right." He said as he smiled, " When you are drained and can't use your power and when someone or you needs healing, you uses plants."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:37 pm

Trira clapped her hands. "I knew that I was not so wrong.", she said very happy. "I hope you will get better fast.", she said to Nick. She was thinking how she could ask him to teach her more fighting tactics. She had found some during her sword fighting training outside the tower, but she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:45 pm

"Thank you." Alice came back with Nick's eye patch and coat. There was someone with her as well. It was a girl with long reddish-brown hair and blue eyes, she wore a long black coat with a forest green tank top and brown pants. She also has dark brown boots and fingerless gloves on. "Here you go Nick, and I know about the bite so let me see it." He showed her the bite and she placed her hand on top of it, there was a sizzling sound and steam after a while she took her hand off and the bite was gone, "Try to be more careful next time." Nick put oh his eye patch and his long burgundy coat with the gold trim (like a pirates coat but with no frills) "Thank you." Nick said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

Trira looked what Alice did. "Now you look a little bit better.", she said to Nick. Then she turned to the person who had come in with Alice. Slowly she was looking up and down to find out more about the person. "Hello, I am Trira. And you?", she then asked while streching out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm

The girl smiled and shook her hand, "My name is Brianne , Head of all Guardians."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm

"Oh.", was all Trira could say. She had thought that Brianne would be a little bit older after she had heared her name so often. "I am glad to meet you, Brianne.", she responded. She had no idea what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

"Yes I know, you thought I would be older." She smiled, "I welcome you to the tower and I hope you feel at home. There are more teachers that would like to meet you, it is important that all the teachers know the students so when one of them go for a mission they can take a student." Brianne looked to Nick, "Have you seen Jack? He was suppose to meet me at the hall but he wasn't there." Nick shrugged, "Last time I saw him, he was with Copper in his room."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:12 am

Trira listened what Brianne said. She could not imagine how many teachers are there. She had seen so many today, or also heared of them, that she thought there could be no one left she had never heared before. But then she thought what Brianne had said. "Sorry, you said something of missions and teachers taking students with them. I cannot imagine what the students can do there.", she said, hoping that anyone would explain.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:50 am

"Well, for experience, it has helped out cause there are many smart students but to too brave." Nick explained
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:52 pm

"Oh. I understand.", she said. Know Trira could imagine what the students were doing while they were going with the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:29 pm

"Umm, Brianne....we found out where Jack is." Gavin said. Brianne turned to him, she didn't like the sound of it, "Where?" Gavin handed her the report. She eyes moved left to right as she read the page, "When I get my hands on him...." Nick took the report and read it.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:26 pm

Trira listened what was standing in the report. From the beginning on it sounded not good. "Please, read further.", she wispered, hoping that nobody had heared her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:31 pm

"That's Jack for you, always getting into trouble." Nick said. Nick knew that it irritated Brianne when Jack got into trouble, "I guess I have to get him...again." Then looked to Trira, "Would you like to join me? This is probably a better way to meet him the him appearing out of no where. He enjoys messing with people."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

Trira stared at Nick. "I would be glad to come with you.", she said very happy. She also thought it would be better to meet Jack by her own. She did not liked to be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triras room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next