The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makai Kasai

Go down 
+2
Brianne
Makai Kasai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 9:37 pm

Name: Makai Kasai
Class: Assassin/Pure blood Vampire

Appearance: He has long spiked pitch black hair that is usually held in a ponytail. His eyes are blood red and can shift to pure black. He stands at 7'2 foot making him abnormally tall. He has an athletic build but with a well toned torso.

His torso is covered in small to large scars and injuries. His skin is pale as white as snow. He has no baby fat on his face. He has boyish and charming features

He has longer than average canine at least 3cm long that can grow to 6cm long. He wears a long black battle robe that splits around his lower half. He wears a black silk dragon pants underneath with black silk socks and black slippers.

He carries five swords. Two are 7 foot long Tengoku blades that are crossed between a claymore and a Katana. The top halves double edged yet still curved like a katana and are attached over his right shoulder. By his right hip two light blue Odachi and on his left hip two light blue Muramasa.

He carries a necklace around his neck. It takes the shape of a small emerald pendant with a black bat on top.Around the pendant is a red dragon (his families crest)

Personality: A generally calm person who prefers to think things through. When time comes he can be a very cold individual and emotionless like a robot a perfect Killer. He is generally cold and distant to all he meets. He usually has an aura of death around him. Generally when he walks he will be radiating both Murderous intent and blood lust. Like all Vampires he craves blood. He loves drinking and spilling blood.

At other times he can be an out right flirt. He can be a bit of a womanizer. He will have multiple personality changes. He can be talkative at one moment the next he threatening to kill you. He generally warms up to people when they’ve been around him for a long time.

Power: Illusions, Ice and Wind (Has not full control. Only just discovered)
Skills:
-Fighting: Sword combat, Scythe Combat, hand to hand, Knife Combat, Spear combat, Staff Combat
-Cooking
-Stealth
-Information Gathering
-Assassination
-Infiltration
-Strategy

History: Makai was born into a family of pure blood Vampires the making him a pureblood himself. He was born into the Kasai family one of the top purest Vampire families still in existance. At the tender age of 2 Makai was instructed on how to speak, read, write and walk at an adult level. His mind soaked everything up like a sponge. He found himself interested in the arts of Assassination. His parents handed Makai to a friend of theirs who helped train him in the art of the sword and in Hand to hand combat. He also taught Makai stealth, infiltration, how to gather information and the proper way to kill. Makai stopped learning under his master at age 16 where he went out on his own.

He trained himself and made contracts with many employers ranging from spying on a house wife to see if she’s cheating to hunting down and killing government officials, mob bosses and more.

Like most Vampires Makai has dual forms a human form, bat form and monster form.

Vampire abilities:
- Can grow bat like wings
- Grow claws
- increase size of his fangs
- instant regeneration (works faster after drinking blood)
- Memory erasion
- Control over bats for purpose like scouting
- Vampire form

Vampire 'Weakness'
- Has a higher sense of smell so foods with strong odours effect him (Onions, Garlic ect)
- Can't go out in sunlight or will burn to death
- Not as strong in the day as he is at night

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 5:51 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 9:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 12:08 am

Name: Nina (Now Nina Kasai)
Class: Half Human Half Vampire

Appearance:

8 Years old

Spoiler:

11 years old

Spoiler:

Personality:

Age 8: Bubbily, Warm, kind, curious, clutsy. Friendly towards all and loves her father to bits.

Age 11: Ignores most people her age. She tends to stick to her father or uncle. She is always serious and hates jokers. She is calm and collected at all times. She can be gentle of heart but takes after her father.

Power: Plant and Ice
Skills: Sword Fighting (Katana), Hand to hand combat, stragey

History: The now adopted daughter of Makai.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 5:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 12:11 am

aww Makai, ur so cute. Approved for sure ^.^
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:54 am

Name: Kagirinai Kasai
Class: Pure blood Vampire

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lazy, friendly, nice, kind, gentle (Opposite of Maka)

Power: Plants, Ice and lightning (Just recently gained. Has more control over third element than makai)
Skills: Tonfa Fighting, Hand to Hand Combat, Sword Fightning, Bo staff fighting, Stealth,, information gathering, inntergoation, Assassination

History: is Makai's older brother and head of the Kasai Vampire family.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 6:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:02 am

approved
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

Makai Kasai wrote:
Name: Kagirinai Kasai
Class: Pure blood Vampire

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lazy, friendly, nice, kind, gentle (Opposite of Maka)

Power: Plants and Ice
Skills: blank for now

History: is Makai's older brother and head of the Kasai Vampire family.

lol over 9000!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:20 am

Name: Kami Kasai
Vampire Rank: Vampire Elder, Vampire Lord and classed by the vampires as a 'God' (Not literally just a title)
Class: Pure Blooded Vampire

Appearance: Appears to be thirty years of age standing at 6'7 foot in height with pitch black spiked hair that defies gravity. Wears black trousers, black long sleeved shirts and white cloak.

Spoiler:

Personality: Gentle, Warm and Kind. But when angered he can be incredibly frightening.

Power: Ice, Wind, Water, Nature Lightning and Illusions
Skills: A range of skills. A master in the art of hand to hand combat and sword combat. He wields twin claymores on his back.

History: Kami is the 6th head of the Kasai Family born son of Han and Suki Kasai. He later married to a female vampire named Yuki. As the years went by the two got married and gave birth to their first son Kagirinai. makai followed along with four other powerful sons. But only 40 years after the birth of the youngest and two hundred years ago his wife was brutally murdered by humans.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 6:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:23 am

approved, very good Makai
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 10:56 am

Yeah.,
Back to top Go down
bhovika

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:58 pm

aww Makai, ur so cute. Approved for sure
----------------
Used Auto Parts
Used Car Parts
Back to top Go down
avn

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 4:11 pm

ww Makai, ur so cute. Approved for sure

-----------------------
HDMI Cable
HDMI Cables
Back to top Go down
dewde

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai   Makai Kasai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai Kasai
Page 1 of 1