The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayhem by Makai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:19 pm

A figure flew through the night skies. Makai hit the ground without making anoise. a pair of bat wings on his back. The massive wings dissolved into his back. His red orbs looked around the area. He showed his fangs. His body dissolved into petals. He had found his prey.

Walking along a shadowed path was a young woman in her mid twenties. Makai apepared behind her. His arm wrapped around ehr waist, 'Time to eat!" He sunk his fangs into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

Alex hummed a song as he walked down the cold streets, he went to the Land of Wind for some medicines and weapons that had to be approved. He saw something in the sky but thought it was nothing. Alex came around a corner when he saw something, "Excuse me." He said. He then saw it was a vampire drinking someones blood, "Hey get off her." He said as he sent lighting to the vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

Makai didn't even bother looking up. He held up a hand. A large stream of ice shot forward. THe ice shaped into a massive wall of thick ice. THe attack hit dead on. The ice wall crumbeled away. Makai grinned and pulled out as he had finished his meal. His fangs decreased in length, "Come come child what do yuo have against a Vampire having a good meal?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

"Suck the blood of evil, that would be useful." Alex said, "and I am not a child." He said pointing to himself, "Who are you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:40 pm

"Not a child. Compraded to me...you are." Makai's form faded. He appeared behind Alex with a maniacal grin on his face, 'Now leave me in peace. I hunger for more blood." Makai started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:44 pm

Alex threw a small energy ball, he knew talking wouldn't get his attention. "I will not let you do that. Brianne will know an easier way then to bit towns people."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:49 pm

Makai drew one of his blades, "Ice Wave." He swung the blade and released a rescent moon shaped blade of ice. The ice blade shot through the air and cleaved the energy ball in half. It flew towards Alex.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm

"Ice wall." The ice shape shattered, "So,will you?" Alex asked as the ice wall slowly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:01 pm

Makai lifted his blade high, "Single Sword of the Ice God: Frozen Tundra!" he swung downwards. A giant blizzard shot forward freezing the area. The blizzard spiralled towards Alex.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:09 pm

"Energy sword." He took out his sword and smashed it in the ground, "Stable." He stable the ground so the town would not be destroyed, "Stop this before you destroy the town."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

makai scoffed at him, "You think i care? These flesh bags are just mere cattle for me. Every mortal being is! So i particully don't care if i kill them." Makai held a second Muramasa in his hand, "Twin Swords of the Ice God: Royal Tundra" An even larger and more powerful blizzard shot over the town freezing everything in its path. makai slammed his blades into the ground, "Frozen Wasteland." Ice spread form his blades and across the streets Ice froze everything it touched.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

"I wouldn't let anyone be killed anymore. I had enough of that in my past." Alex was starting to spark, the memory of his parents death was bring out his bad said, dark Alex (SO EBIL)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

Makai shrugged his shoulders, 'I don't care. Humans and Vampires have never seen eye to eye. So i don't care if i kill them." Makai grinned as his attacks moved closer towards Alex ready to freeze him to the core.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:26 pm

Large wings appeared from his back and his canine teeth grew longer. His nails grew too. Alex's eyes turned to nothing but glowing bright yellow, "I'll kill you." With blinding speed he ran towards him and punched his gut, "Stay way from them."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:32 pm

Makai's body dispersed into petal.s a green glow encased the town, "Infinite insanity." Makai appeared to the side. He raised his twin blades and slashed dowanrds, "Twin Swords of the Ice God: twin Dragons!" Tow massive chinese style dragons shot forward from the tip of his blades.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:36 pm

"Death's energy." The dragon blew up and many other stuff as well. When Alex was in his rage mode, he didn't care who or what he destroyed, he would keep going till the person was dead. "Go away from the town now." a large wave of energy explode from him. The sadder the memory the powerful you were, the memory of his parents death was the strongest he had and easily was remembered.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:40 pm

Makai concentrated. He slowly grew two more arms. He drew his Odachi, "Four Swords of the Ice God: Ten Thousand Year Prison!" Makai charged towards Alex at high speed aiming to impale on on his four swords.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:43 pm

Alex ran to Makai too with his fist covered in energy and ice. "Guardian heart." He shouted coming closer and closer. (not too bright when he is mad)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:48 pm

Makai grinned and allowed the hit. he pierced his blades in four spots around Alex and leapt back. Four massive pillars of ice shot up around Alex blocking his escape. Chains of his shot forward. The chaions were attached to the pillars. THe chains tore through Alex's body and limbs.He was lifted into the air. Ice started to cover his boidy. A circle appeared beneath Alex. A massive column of ice shot up encasing him. Ice spread between the four pillars making a giant cube. Makai raised a hand. His four swords flew towards himn. He sheathed his swords.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:57 pm

Alex could move which to him more mad. The energy was going nuts and it has only been an hour. "Let me go now." The energy was at its highest, the ice starting to crack. Brianne appeared behind Makai, "So I see you meet Alex." she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:00 pm

Makai ignored the question and slammed his blades into the ground, "Four Swords of the Ice God: Grand ICe Age!" Ice rapidly spread ove rthe cube increasing its strength making it nearly impossible to break. Makai wiped some sweat from his forehead. He scowled as the sun started to rise. Steam rose from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:05 pm

Brianne reached into his pocket and grabbed the stone. She put it around his neck, "I told you to put it on, now you can't melt or burn...anyway I need your help with a small problem." Then looked at the large cube of ice, "Well 2 now."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:06 pm

Makai grabbed the stone and placed it back in his pocket. The pendant on his neck shined. The pendant took the shape of a small emerald pendant with a black bat on top.Around the pendant was a red dragon "No thanks i only wear one pendant. I don't wear anything else." Steam contineu to rise but his body wasn't burning up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:11 pm

"You shouldn't be so stubborn." Brianne said as she smacked him on the back of the head, "Now you are going to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Yami Kasai

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:04 am

A shouted of "ONII-SAMA!" was heard. A small figure crashed into makai tackling him to the ground. Steam was rising off the figure's body. A small 10 year old boy sat on top of Makai.

His hair was spiked and blacked like makai's. he had light red eyes that held nothing but innocence. He wore a ligth blue Kimono like top, long white silk pants, white socks and black slippers. over the top of him was a hooded black cloak. he had a necklace exactly like Makai's.

the boy stared at makai with glistening eyes, "Onii-sama i found you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayhem by Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayhem by Makai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next