The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Grandhall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:23 am

"If you want blood then drink animal blood." Alice said as she turned into water and appeared next to the chair. She was tired and she knew he was going to be fast, if she could get to the door then she can go to Brianne. "Now if you don't mind." and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:26 am

Makai scowled at the thought of Animal blood, 'As i said to some one else i am no a Vegetarian! I distaste animal blood!" Makai's eyes turned pitch black. he drew a blade and slammed it into the ground, "Single Sword of the Ice God: impalement" A large number of ice spikes shot up around the door blocking escape. Spikes shot up around the windows, 'Now now your not going anywhere. I can smell you from here and your blood smells utterly divine."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:31 am

Alice stomped her foot, "Wind of orchard" Kevin and Eric disappeared, "If you are going to be doing this, I don't want anyone getting hurt and now for you." She clapped her hands together, "Spirit tears." Water formed around her and shot to Makai in spikes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:33 am

Makai merely stood his ground. The spikes hit him only to faze through his body. His body dispersed into petals. He appeared to the side sheathing his Muramasa.He reached behind his back and drew both Tengoku blades. He tsked, "This could be oh so much easier if you just let me drink a bit of your blood."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:36 am

"Mountain wind." She said and a large explosion of wind came from everywhere around her body, knocking back objects with great force. "It isn't nice to bite a queen." She made another explosion of wind.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:40 am

Makai smiled sadistically, 'OH a queen. Royal blood of so much tastier." He bared his fangs. He tossed his blades into the air. He placed his palms onto a bed post, "Frozen wasteland." ice started to rapidly spread from his hand freezing the area. The air became cold. ice spread covering everything. The explosion of wind started to freeze over stopping in front of Makai. Makai blew and the ice shattered hitting the ground. THe ntire room was cover in ice, "Come come this will only get worse."

Makai grabbed his twin blades, "Twin sword of the Ice God: Royal Tundra!" he swung the blades downwards. A large blast of frozen wind shot forth. A massive blizzard formed. The blizzard blew about the infirmary. The blizzard flew towards Alice the temperature dropped rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:44 am

"Water shield." Cause of the cold, it was an ice shield. The blizzard broke the shield but she was ok, "I...am getting...really tired of this...go away." She made a large wind fish and sent it flying toward Makai, she was getting tired she was using too much energy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

Makai shook his head. He placed his blades into the ground. He held out a hand, "Ice Jet." A large jet of icy cold water shot from his hand. The water hit the wind fish and rapidly froze it. the fish dropped to the ground and shattered, 'Come come i'm an ice user. Now lets stop your movements." he touched his blades, "Frozen Touch." The ice on the ground started to spread over more. THe ice around Alice's feet sprung up trying to freeze her legs holding her in place.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:54 am

"I maybe a water and wind user but I am also a medic." She took out a red bottle and smashed it on the ground, the ice melted off the area the liquid had spilt on and the stone floor was revealed and her feet free, "Guardian of Wind move number 28: Wind soul of the soul realm." She summoned it and pointed to Makai, "Destroy." and it headed for him, she knew it was not going to be strong but it was the only thing she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:56 am

Makai sighed in annoyance, "You leave me know choice. I didn't to want to use this" Makai touched the ground, "Ice age." ice spread faster than before. Makai sighed. Her attack was frozen in an instant. The temeprature dropped quickly below -20. The ice froze everything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:01 am

Alice had no more energy, she dropped down on the cold hard ground. She was passed right out. She was also frezzing cold making her shiver. (HURRY JACK IS ALMOST THERE)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:02 am

Makai clicked his fingers. A green glow wrapped around the area. The ice vanished along with everything else. He knelt beside the woman and grinned. He picked her up and raised his fangs to her neck. His fangs pierced into her skin he began drinking her blood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:06 am

Out of no where, a puff of black flames appeared. A man stepped out, it was Jack. "Now now, don't be drinking Alice's blood, she is a good girl." He had his hands in his pockets and his foot was bandaged, "Now if you don't mind, let her go." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

Makai grinned. He pulled his fans out and they were dripping with blood. he had already been dirkning her blood for a few good seconds and that wall he needed.He drew up his sleeve and girnned. His arm was healing rapidly. He licked the blood from his fangs. He walked over to his blades and drew them from the ground. Makai stared at the 'child'.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:16 am

"Good, know if you do that again to her, I will tear you apart." Jack said putting a hand on the guys shoulder, "and i mean it." Jack's eyes turned cold.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:19 am

Makai grinned at him. ice started to spread from his shoulder across the guys hand. Makai ripped his blades from the ground and sheathed them. His body dissolved into petals. He released a demonic laughter and headed to the Head guardian's office.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:23 am

Brianne was doing paper work, she heard something earlier but was too busy to really think about. She felt a presences of something dark.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:25 am

The door to Brianne's office flew open. Black petals blew into the room. The petals formed into Makai. The aged Vampire was leaning against a wall. Blood still on his fangs. He stared at the girl with dead eyes. He showed his blood soaked fangs, "Howdy."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:28 am

"Do not bite the teachers next time." Brianne said looking at a paper, "You are Makai, a vampire assassin." she said without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:29 am

Makai approached her and grinned sadisticall,"OH you'd be correct. But question if i'm not aloud to bite teachers. Then whom do i bite? The students?" Makai placed his hands on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:35 am

"I have my ways." Still looking at a paper, "and if you bite another teacher or a student, you will be drinking animals blood, that or tomatoes." Then sighed putting down the paper and picking up another.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:38 am

Makai scoffed, "Tomatos? Animal blood?Please that works for mere insects. I can't survive on things like those. Trust me i've tried. And its failed horribly." Makai sat in a chair crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:41 am

"Well keep up with biting my friends and that is what will happen." She said dully as she read the paper. She put the paper down and know was looking though a book, "In the red jar on the left shelf, there is a stone, it will help you with the sun." She set the book down and looked at a paper.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:43 am

Makai walked over to the shelf.He grabbed the jar and pulled out a stone.He placed it in his pocket with a tsk. He sat back down, "Then how do you expect me to live? Human food? Don't even try tastes like sand."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:45 am

"Did you say something?" She said still reading, "Sorry I am busy and in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Grandhall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Other Places :: The Guardian Tower :: Grand hall-
Jump to: