The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Grandhall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:46 am

Makai rolled his eyes, "Well then do you mind if i go into town now and then to grab a bite to eat?" He had his hands beneath his chin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

"Try the forest, there are better people there and they get vampire bites a lot." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 3:43 am

Makai grinned as his body started to dissolve into petals, 'I hope thats all because i'm leaving." Makai laughed evilly before his entire body dissolved into petals. The petals blew out the door and vanished from view along/
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:37 pm

"Weird ass." Brianne mumbled under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Grandhall
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Other Places :: The Guardian Tower :: Grand hall-
Jump to: