The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:25 am

Matt enter'd his thought's then matt fell back right on his butt "m..m..m...mastermind" he studder'd
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:35 am

Nick's eyes widen and still had his hand on the prisoner, he dug his fingers right though the mans shoulders. His other eye was slowly changing into the other one and his hair spiked up and turned white. His skin was turning black and his canine teeth were growing longer. All of a sudden wings grew from his back and a tail, a dragon tail.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:40 am

"are......you....fucking....kidding?" matt said as he ran out and sound'd the alarm then poof'd to bria
"Bria its alex he said out of breathe
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:44 am

Brianne raised an eyebrow, "Alex? Alex is here, you are suppose to be in the fort."
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

"fuck" matt said "raven's still there" matt said grabbing bria's arm then poofing them back to the fort
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:50 am

The walls were scratched and bodies in the hall. Brianne heard a scream that didn't sound human, "Mind explaining what is going on here?" Brianne said her eyes red.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:51 am

"Now isnt the time" matt said calling all his Ninja's wich they were carring the living and one was carrying Raven
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

"No, tell me or else. What happened?" Then something crashed though a wall, she recognized that is was Nick. He screamed again but much louder, Brianne had to cover her ears, "Run to the cellar." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:59 am

"ok lets go" matt said starting to run *i have no idea were the cellar is* matt thought to bria
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:01 am

*Follow me then* Brianne said as she ran. She looked behind and saw Nick running for them then she turned down to a hall which made Nick lose them. *Be very quite*
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

matt threw a rock into the shadow's and it appear'd in a hall opposite of them witch made a loud noise *lets roll* he thought
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:06 am

Nick crashed through the wall and blocked way to the cellar, "Dam." Nick slowly walked toward them, blood dripping from his mouth, "Nick, Nick it's me Brianne." She said as she walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

pale "holy.......shit" matt said then SUDDENLY!!!!!! HE REMEMBERED THE EGG!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:12 am

*Matt, if you still have the egg, ask it this." She thought to him, *I wish for the power gauntlet. The egg is not strong enough to wish him back but it will know where the gauntlet is and bring it to you.*
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

"I wish i had the power gauntlet" matt said to the egg
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

The egg broke open and inside there was the golden power gauntlet, there was markings and 8 dents around it, "Matt, throw it to me." Brianne said
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:21 pm

Matt threw the gauntlet to bria "to bad i could wish for somebody to go out with" matt said then he laughed
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

Brianne poofed up the 8 element stones and put them in the dents then put it on her wrist. Just as Nick was going to attack her, Brianne's eyes turned all black and Nick stopped, "Nick, change back." Nick's right eye changed back to normal and slowly he was changing back to himself. Brianne took off the gauntlet and her eyes changed back too. "That was close." she said.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

"well still doesnt solve my problem but what ever floats ur boat...so uhh...there really isnt anything to gaurd anymore.." matt said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:32 pm

"Now that I have the gauntlet, we need to be very careful." She said as she looked to the gauntlet then to Matt, "Matt, guardian protect the people who need to and as long as mastermind is alive, there is something to protect. Even after that we protect the people."
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

"wait...you and your words of wisdom are confusing me" matt said srsly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

"We don't protect lost objects, we protect people. As long as there is someone to protect, we are guardians and we will guard. Get it know." She said as she walked over to Nick and put his eye patch on.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

"alright" matt said "soo...now what?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:44 pm

"I clean up the mess and your guard duty is removed, if you didn't have that egg then we would be dead." Nick opened his eyes..err...eye, "Man what a head ache." He looked around, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:49 pm

"well what ever it was it was my fault" matt said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next