The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:23 pm

Then they all starting laughing. Gavin came down to the cellar, "Matt, what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 10:26 pm

Matt smiled " i think this one right here has something to tell us in private" matt said looking at him "he might have very Important info for us"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:35 pm

"I know nothing." He said. Gavin took out his cell keys and unlocked the door. He tied the prisoners hand behind his back, "Try and finish here so you can get out soon."
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:46 pm

"ok almsot done" matt reported
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:51 pm

Gavin walked out of the cellar, he hoped he finished soon, someone might escape. "Always expect the unexpected." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:09 am

"heh" matt laughed as he place shadow Ninja's that just hid in the door way as he walked down farther from the exit
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:15 am

Gavin was just about to open the door till he dropped his keys. He went to pick them up till the prisoner kicked his head. He ran down the hall but ran into someone (look where you are running)
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:18 am

Matt quickly subduded the Prisoner then held him tell gaven got up hopefully soon
"and just were do u think were going eh?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:23 am

The prisoner spat at Matt, "I will get you." Nick came down the hall and saw Gavin on the floor and Matt with a prisoner, "Matt." Nick said, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:25 am

Matt whispered in the pirsoners ear " u are so very lucky nick is here or u wouldnt be living" then matt got up and said "Gaven was taking this one somewere and he dropped his key's then the prisoner kicked him the ran into me"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:30 am

Gavin woke up and stood up, holding his head, "Dam jerk, I hate it when they do that." Nick got a chair for Gavin to sit on, "Good job Matt. If you weren't here then he would have escaped."
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:33 am

"and if u weren't here he wouldn't have been Ok" matt said looking at the prisoner wiping his face off
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:38 am

"I didn't say you couldn't kill him but just for safety reasons, don't" Nick said as he took the prisoner to the room Gavin was going.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:40 am

"ok well im all done whats next?" matt asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:50 am

"Interrogation. There has been rumours that an invasion will happen somewhere." Nick said as he closed the door.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:51 am

Matt sat down in a chair and snoozed off (hopefully nobody catchs me)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:56 am

Nick grabbed the chair and quickly pulled it down, "Wake up Matt, I may need you." Nick pulled off his eye patch, showing his demon eye (the whites of the eye is black and the coloured part is red)
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:58 am

Matt's Ninja caugh him " thank you" he said to it "now do u need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:03 am

"I ain't saying anything Demon." said the prisoner. "With getting the info from him. I can't have my eye opened for too long or....I change." Nick explained.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:06 am

Matt walked up to the prisoner " if u talk i'll let u see the light of day but if not there might be some accidentnce" matt said taking out a small dagger
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

The prisoner spat in Matt's face, "You are too chicken to use that on me." he said and grinned like a total moron (stupid thinks he is so smart)
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:10 am

Matt stabbed his arm "u really THINK IM THAT STUPID NOT TO USE IT HUH???" matt yelled "IF U THINK U AND UR FRIENDS THINK U CAN JUST SPIT ON EVERYONE U'LL END UP DEAD SOON!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

Nick went behind him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Ok, now tell us the info or else." The prisoner laughed, "Still ain't." Nick's demon eye started to glow, "You asked for it." The prisoner started to shake and blood ran down his eyes, he stopped breathing and was making choking sounds. After a while Nicked stopped and the prisoner stopped shaking and started to breathe again.
Back to top Go down
SoulAssassin

SoulAssassin

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:18 am

"TALK or ill talk for u" matt said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:22 am

Nick squeezed his shoulder making snapping noise, he had just broke his shoulder bone, "Ok ok, there will be an invasion at the tower, the Guardian tower." Nick's eyes were half open, his demon eye started to glow again as he was choking him again. "By..who?" Nick said as he stopped, blood running down from his demon eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)   SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulAssassin singing his songs...(head bang)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next