The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Break in the Vampire Laws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Break in the Vampire Laws Empty
PostSubject: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

Makai landed on the ground. He landed near a town in the Land of Ice. He had recieved word from his father that a clan of vampires had broken their laws. He scowled in annoyance.

They had been drinking the blood of humans then had been slaughtering them. THe vampires and humans had been a contract for each to follower. We would get to drink blood inexchange they don't hunt us. And for that we wouldn't kill them. But these fools had broken that rule.

His father had contacted him to destroy the fools. He looked around and scowled, "Their scents are all over the place." he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

Jack sat on a cliff, looking at the people in town. He saw Makai and wondered if it was dinner time. He decided just to see what he dose 1st.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:31 pm

Makai sniffed the air. he scowled. Wings erupted from his back. he took off into the air. He flew over a dark forest and landed in front of a large black mansion. He looked around and scowled.

He walked up to the door and kicked it down. Inside were hundreds of vampires feeding on humans. Many laid dead at their feet. Murderous intent erupted from Makai's body. His intent shook the terrain. The vampires looked up in fear. he spoke in a demonic voice, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" he shouted in rage.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:34 pm

Jack followed Makai and saw the mansion. He went to a window and saw hundreds of vampires feeding, he also saw the dead bodies. "Mmm interesting." He said quietly to himself. Makai sounded mad, he wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

The vampires were stuttering in fear. They quickly all got on their knees and bowed, "Kasai-sama!: they cried. Makai glared at them. he stepped forward. He raised a foot and slammed it down on a vampire. He crushed the fools head, 'I said what is going on here! You know the laws and you dare break them! You have for fitted your lifes you worthless scum!"

The vampires backed up in fear, "Please Makai-sama spare us! We only did what we did for the Vampires! Humans are weak! They should all die and we rule this world." Makai glared a the vampire whom spoke. he raised a hand. A spear of ice shot forth impaling him through the heart, "Do not try and justify yourselves! We can not survive during the day! That is when they hunt us! Have you forgotten we were nearly wiped up thanks to those humans!"

Makai drew one of his blades, 'You will all die here at my hands! You pathetic trash!" Makai's eyes turned pitch black as his murderous itnent grew ten fold.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

Jack was surprised, he didn't know that there was this much vampires or that Makai could get this mad. He was lucky that Makai or any of the other vampire saw him. Jack would leave but he was too interested with what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:50 pm

Makai stared at the mass of fools. He looked up as a Vampire came at him swinging an axe at his head. Makai blocked the axe with a Tengoku. Ice started to rapidly spread. The fool screamed as he froze becomign a statue before shattering.

makai placed a hand on a lamp, "ICe age." Ice rapidly spread encasing the entire mansion. The Vampires screamed as there bodies were frozen solid/ Makai clicked his fingers. The ice statues shattered. Makai stared at the humans who were just barely alive. Makai looked over his shoulder, 'You can come out now i know your there."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

"Dam." He poofed from outside to the doorway, "So you did see me?" He said as he leaned on the doorway with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

Makai scowled at him, "I smelt you stupid." The ice vanished from the area. makai stared at the ground. he tsked at the dead bodies, "The Vampire council is going to have fun with this one."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

"Vampire council?" He said as he raised an eyebrow in interest, "What are they for?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

Makai scowled at the human, "THe Vampire council settles out the laws and deals with your government." Makai leaned against a wall and pulled out a pack of cigerattes. He lit one of the cancer sticks up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:04 pm

"You know, if you keep scowling, your face will stick like that." Jack said as he pointed to him. The room smelled from the dead bodies, "So what will happen the survivors?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Makai pulled out a small bat. The bat flew off into the night sky, "A clean up crew will be hear shortly. They'll get rid of the dead bodies and erase the memories of the survivors." He sighed and released a puff of smoke from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

Jack nodded, "Did you make sure no one hear all the noise?" Jack said as he put his hands in his pockets and walked about.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

Makai glared at the human, "I am not a fool. I have been doing this for close to a thousand years!" Makai dropped the death stick on the floor and put it out. He lit up another.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:17 pm

"Did I say I thought you were a fool?" Jack said as he stopped and looked at him, "I am making sure is all."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:20 pm

Makai scoffed at him. He walked outside. As he did five Vampire's walked into the room carrying lots of gear. THey started to clean the mess up. Makai looked at jack, "Come on you don't want to be here. Incase they might take a bite out of you."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Jack shrugged, "I'm use to it." he said as he walked out. When we lived with his father, before his mother died, he would get bitten by vampires a lot. Over the years, Jack grew use to the bitting and just found it a bore.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:25 pm

Makai shrugged his shoulders. A bat landed on his shoulder he scoffed in annoyance, "It seems i have another target around this area. Want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:39 pm

"Sure, I was bored anyway." Jack said, "So where is the target?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:44 pm

Makai closed his eyes. Large wings erupted from his back. He lifted Jack into the air and flew towards his destination. he landed at another mansion close from the last one. Makai dropepd Jack and landed on the ground. His wings vanished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

Jack landed on his feet, "Man, flying is weird." He said to himself, "So another mansion. What do you need my help for?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

Makai stared with blank expression, 'Make sure none escape." He walked up to the doors and kicked it in. Hundreds of vampires glared at Makai. They sprung at him. Dozens of dead bodies lay inside with none alive. Makai drew a blade and cleaved one in half. He released a blade of ice. it cut ten down.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

"No problem." Jack said as he clapped his hand together. *Shadow wave.* and the mansion was covered with the shadow, "And now a wait." He said sticking his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:02 pm

Makai slammed five blades into the ground, "Grand Ice age!"Ice quickly spread over the entire mansion. Everyone inside froze instantly. The dead bodies froze over. Makai looked about a saw a young 7 year old girl just barely alive. He raced forward and grabbed her body. He looked up as a vampire descended upon him. Makai drew his sixth blade and cleaved the vampire in half. His body burst into petals. He appeared at the door holding the child in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break in the Vampire Laws
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next