The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out Empty
PostSubject: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:54 am

Brianne got a report that Mastermind was seen in the cave systems in the LOD (Land of Darkness) Brianne was at the entrance of the cave, water dropped from the spikes above, "I have a bad feeling." She said to herself. She was going alone cause everyone else would get hurt if he was still here. Her opened the light gate with made her eyes glow and changed her eyes to a white. She walked into the dark cave, hopeful she found something.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

Cairpre was pacing in his room, he sat down. "To tired to pace." He said exhausted, they have been doing so many tests to him with his new powers he could barely walk or even move. He sighed and took a deep breath, there was a knock on the door and a through the little flap at the bottom a tray, with a piece of stale bread and dirty water on it, slid in. He looked at it and decided not to eat, he would rather die here then be used for what ever plans the Mastermind had in store. He continued to sit on the floor, leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:13 am

After a while, Brianne was in the base, there was guards but she didn't see Mastermind. "Dam, I was hoping it was empty." She whispered. She snuck around, she was trying to find the cells when she found them. She was one at the very end of the hall of cells that looked odd. She went to the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:27 am

Cairpre continued to sit on the floor, he sighed and let his head hit the wall. Then a sharp pain started to grow in his head, he grabbed his head with his hands and yelled. He then heard a knock and stopped yelling and asked "What do you want?" He stood up and slowly walked to the wall and leaned on it. Maybe the guard will open the door and he could kill him and escape.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:32 am

"Ok then, I am Brianne J Smith, Head of the Guardians. I am here to get you out." She said not too loud cause the guards might hear her.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:47 am

He put his hands down and said "Oh, ok then. Well if you are going to get me out then hurry up before the guards see you."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:52 am

"Ok stand back." She changed her eyes to red for fire, she lit a finger and started to cut the stone. She made a hole then slide the stone out, "Whats your name?" She said changing her eyes back to her blue eyes with brown
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:58 am

Cairpre stepped away from the door and stood in a far away corner, he looked at the door wonderinf what was going to happen. He watched as the stone of the door started to get cut and then said "I am Cairpre." He walked to the door looking around the room and remembering his book. He walked over to the wall and removed a rock and grabbed a journal and walked back to her. "Everything that has happened to me in this book. It is useful to me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:01 am

"Mmm really? it is going to be useful to me too then that's if you don't mind?" She said as she crossed her arms, "Are you hurt at all?"
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:04 am

"Yea all of the things that those freaks did to me." He sighed and held the book close. "You want is?!" He exclaimed, "It is mine you can't have it." He sighed and said "I can walk, but not that fast. Those idiots kept testing on me day after day. I have not gotten any rest."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:08 am

"I don't want the book, i just want to read it." Brianne saw that the book was very valuable to him, "I would never take that away from you.....ok so lets go. The ledges i can just transport you up to but I could get lost i the cave system if I just transport us out of here." Then started down the hall.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:21 am

He loosened the grip on the book and said "Oh ok." in a low voice. He looked up at her and said "Ok, I will do anything you want me to." He looked around and walked closer to her. He walked out the hall and walked slowly down the hall looking behind him and then ahead and then behind him agian. He continued to do this while following her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:25 am

"You look nervous." She said looking straight ahead, "We will be alright, I won't let them hurt you at all, by my promise." She put her index and middle figure over where her head was.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:09 am

He laughed to himself in a crazy kind of way and said "No, no, no. I am not nervous. I am more scared." He looked around then ahead. "I know you wont hurt me, I trust you. It looks like you can protect me from anyone." He walked to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:13 am

"Says the 16 year old boy." She looked back at him, "I am 15 years old and you are scared? With more meat on your bones, you would look more tough......but you need to eat." The came to a ledge, she climbed it then transported him up, "We are almost out of the base, just a hour or more."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:21 am

He gave her a look and said "Oh yes the healthy well fed 15 year old girl, that has powers far powerful then his." He said and then walked forward with a mad look on his face. "I am scared because every day they experimented on me and did tests. I have done so many things in these years." He stopped his fit and then she transported him he did not want to talk to her. He wanted to get food then get far away from her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:30 am

"You think I have it good? That sick bastard killed my family right in front of me then the village then took me. I escaped cause I blew up the base I was at. I know how you feel." Brianne said as they continued to walk, "I realized I have upset you and I am sorry, I have been stressed out with everything going on." She looked around, this was all to easy, there was a catch to it. She stopped, "I didn't mean you are weak or anything like that, I don't know what to say to people, but these pass years changed me and everyone else I know and what is hurting me is that I know I can't protect them." She turned around to him, "I ask you know...if you can forgive me."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:35 am

He said "I am sorry also, but he did the same to me and took my friends and did the same expirments to them. But most of them died." He sighed and stopped talking, he did not want to remember all of that agian. It will still haunt him forever. "No I am weak, I have not eaten a good meal in months. My muscles are weak and I can barley walk. That is why I am so slow." He continued to walk next to her, trying his best to keep up. "I forgive you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:40 am

"I'll get Alice to check you out, she is our healer and the Queen of the Land of Water." They were out of the base, "Mmm, I'll transport us out, I think I can get us out and not get lost." She held his hand and transport them to the beginning of the cave, "Cool, it worked." Her changed her eyes purple, "Ok now I can do a powerful transport cause You can't walk too good." Then transported them to the tower.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:44 am

He nodded and said "Thanks." He looked at her and offered a smile then looked ahead. He felt her warmhand and then they were at a mouth of the cave, this transporting thing was wearing him out. They then did it agian, they were at a tower. His legs buckled and then he colapsed on the ground. He grumbled to himself and got up still holding on to the book. "I am ok, just tired, I also have never transported before and I guess my weak state does not help much also."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:48 am

"No I guess not, here let me help." She helped him up and supported him up, "Lets go inside so you can get checked out for any poisons or something like that. There are snakes and spiders that bite you in your sleep." and they walked in.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:50 am

He nodded and said "Thanks." He leaned on her and said "No I was in a locked and secure room. I have tried so many ways to get out of the room, there was nothing." He sighed and looked around, there were some people in there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:54 am

"I didn't say they got i there by them self." Hinting Mastermind or a guard putted them in, "The people inside are nice so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

He nodded and said "Ok, I am not worrying though." HE cotninued "f they are your friends them I know that wont be mean."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:41 pm

Brianne smiled, "They are nice people but some have bad temper." Then laughed a bit, "They get it from parents, like one named Alex, his dad had a bad temper. He would get mad when someone would poke him, Alex gets mad when someone tells him he has something important, then gets more mad when they say he has a bad temper. It is very funny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next