The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold

Go down 
+3
A_NicXIII
Roju Tokugawa
Brianne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm

Alex, Scarlet, and Roju appeared in the storage room, "I'll use energy, Scarlet, you use fire and same with you Roju, spilt up." Alex went one way and scarlet went another way. It was very dark in the storage room.

Jack's group arrived in the class room to deal with the light puppets, "Trira, you go with Eric." Then him and Raven started checking rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

Makai glared at Mastermind. He raised his blades, "I was waiting for you. Your the idiot who brought werewolves here! You know we Vampires and Werewolves hate each other." He growled as he saw more flea bags, "Besides i thought i'd act the part while i waited for you." The immortal showed his fangs as he sheathed his blades, "BEsides its not my fault these flea bitten morons attacked me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

"Well stop, I have trained them well. Here is the command whistle if you would like to command them." He showed Makai a long silver whistle, "Now I need your help to get the power gauntlet."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Makai ignored the whistles, "I don't use werewolves." he glared at Mastermind, "Sure what ever i'll help." He was already bored with this. He drew one of his blades.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:53 pm

"Good." he put away the whistle, "From a spy, they said that she hid it in the one place it would be safe, i think it is somewhere in her office or in one of the children is holding it. I would like you to search her office." He said folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

Makai stared at Mastermind with a blank expression, "WHy don't i just sniff her out? Hm and make her tell. All this being sneaky is just bullshit." He yawned loudly. He was slightly tired. He ahd small bags under his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

"Because, not even you could do that. She never gives up that stupid brat." Mastermind said looking out a window, "He can't let her get to the item 1st, then she might hide it again."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

Makai grinned baring his fangs. He licked his lips, "I always did like a challenge. Send one of your mindless minions i'll deal with her." Makai began to walk away. SNiffing the air he walked towards Brianne's direction. THis was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

It was dark in the storage room so Roju shot a blast of fire at a pile of clothes. This lit up the room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:10 pm

Brianne transported to her office, "I need to hide it..again. Man what a pain." she opened the door and took the picture of her family, "I miss you guys so much."

"I smell something tasty." said a shadow puppet coming from behind Roju, "I smell it too." another one came up from the right side.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:14 pm

Makai grinned as he watched Brianne. he has silently crept up behind her without her knowing. His arms wrapped around her, "Well hello hello hello. What have we here? Now tell me where is this so called power gauntlet?" He grinned baring his fangs. He reached into a pocket and slapped a seal on her. A seal that would seal her powers away for a brief amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

Roju heard the puppet from behind him. He drew his katana and sliced it in half in 1 motion.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:18 pm

Brianne sighed, "Hello Makai and I am not telling you." She said as she slipped the picture in her pocket, "Now let me go." She drew out her dagger and it ablaze with light. (remember, as long as you put part of your powers soul in an object, you can use it's power.) "I don't want to have to hurt you."

It grew back together, "Ha, you can't fight a shadow like that." they were closing in.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:27 pm

Makai's hand reached down. he grabbed her wrist and applied pressure. he applied enough to make her hurt and drop the dagger. He removed all the weapons from her body. Spinning her he slammed her against a wall. He pressed himself against her holding her in place. His left hand held both her arms above her head. His other pressed against her stomach. He growled baring his fangs, "Now now if you tell me i won't have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:27 pm

"fire jet" he said as a huge jet of flame hit the puppet
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:30 pm

Brianne stared at him with a blank expression, "No, I made a promise that I would protect everyone from Mastermind and if he gets the gauntlet then I would have broken that promise...unless you are going to hide it from him." she said looking into his eyes.

It screamed in pain, "You bastard." it said as it jumped for him and the other one did as well.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

Makai chuckled at her.He began to laugh. he slammed her against the wall. His other arm held her tightly. Baring his fangs he licked his lips. His fangs pierced into her skin. He drew blood. He began to feed from her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

"Transport." said a voice, it was Loru, the water dragon. He had flew on her shoulder and transported to the door, "Meany." Brianne sighed, "I knew what I was doing."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

"eruption" he said as a giant explosion knocked all the puppets back and completely destroyed the room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

(well not completely ^^) Scarlet, felt the force of it, "Roju?" she said walked to his direction.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

(not completely but a lot) Roju was standing in the middle of the room with fire all around him. "i think your gonna have to do some remodeling after this is over with." he said sarcastically as he saw scarlett

Last edited by Roju Tokugawa on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

Makai burst into laughter. He grinned at the dragon. He placed a hand on a wall, "Now now i advice you dont do that." He had impaled five blades into the ground. He was touching three of them. He had grown four more arms. he gave a twisted smile, "One wrong move and i'll freeze this entire building and everyone inside it." He licked his lips. ice began to spread from his blades covering the walls.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

As they arrived at the class room, Trira went to Eric. "Ok, where should we go?", she asked him, as she heared a noice. It was not much, but it made her turn around. And suddenly she could see in the dark corner one of the light puppets. Trira drew her sword and ran to it to get off its head. At that time, other light puppets slowly appeared.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

"Makai, You are really starting to tick me off." Her eyes flicking red, "I can't give you it, I am not wrecking everything my family sacrificed for me to protect the gauntlet." She clinched her fist. *Think, think of what the solution is.*

Eric drew out his katana and took out the ones coming behind Trira.

Scarlet looked about, "Wow, kinda over did it but good job, now where is Alex."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:49 pm

Ice froze the door blocking her exit. The entire room froze over. He licked his lips . He abred his fangs at her, "Come come are you really ready to risk everyones lives jsut to protect this gauntlet?" He laughed at her. Four massive pillars of ice shot up froim the ground. The pillars surrounded Brianne. Ice chains shot forward binding her arms, legs and waist. Makai smiled sadistically, "Come come don't make me finsish the ten thousand years ice prison."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next