The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold

Go down 
+3
A_NicXIII
Roju Tokugawa
Brianne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:53 pm

When Trira jumped through the window, she landed on Alex, "Ow, what are you doing?" he asked looking up at her then getting up.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

"Oh, I am sorry. I did not want to do that.", she said to Alex. "I was only a little bit in thought.", she explained. And that was right. She was in thought what she could do to let a little bit of time pass. She wanted to go back to Eric, but somehow she also wanted to do something different. And she had left her wind spirit there if Eric awakes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

"It's ok, as long as you weren't trying to rob me." He said then chuckled, "Can do you a favour for me?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes, I have time now.", she said to Alex. Now she had nothing to think about and she was glad about that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:05 pm

"I need you to pick up someone in LOE, her name is Sprite, I believe Karma mentioned her name." He said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 5:08 am

"Yes, Karma had spoken about her. How do I know if I found her?", Trira asked. The LOE. She had never been there. She hoped that she would find Sprite soon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

"She has long greyish-blue hair and grey eyes. Also rather quiet and likes to read books, Sprite will be temperately, the Head Guardian." Sprite was about Karma's age, maybe a bit older but she was very smart, almost as smart as Brianne, and just like Bria, knew the entire history about Guardians. "We asked her to wait at the Saltwater inn which is near the port, take a boat there and look for the inn but it shouldn't be too hard to find."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

"Ok. I will be back soon.", Trira said to Alex. Then she said good by to everyone and was on her way to the LOE.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

Makai looked as Trira left to LOE. He closed his eyes. The vampire dispersed into a mass of sakura blossoms heading after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15