The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold

Go down 
+3
A_NicXIII
Roju Tokugawa
Brianne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 6:55 am

That was the final straw. Hearing him condemning Brianne that way caused Ajani to snap. Her eyes, red and blue, turned silver and gold. Her hand came up and gripped Jack's wrist. A resounding *KRACK* echoed through the Tower as it snapped. "HOW DARE YOU! She strikes out with her hand, breaking his jaw. WE SHALL NEVER FALL, AND I SHALL BE THE LAST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!" An enormous thunderbolt snaps from the sky, striking Jack dead-center. Ajani had enough sense of mind to hold back a little, just enough to not kill him. Just enough. As she turns away, she can still hear Jack's scream echoing through the Tower, and her mind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:01 am

Jack fell down with a thunk, a bind broke as he screamed in pain, "Go...before...I...." he gripped his head as he screamed again, blood ran down his ears and nose, His heart was racing, as a deafening ring filled his ears.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:14 am

Kagirinai grinned as he found what he was after. Taking the book he headed to the nearest window. He leapt out of it. he plummetted to the gorund. Four bat wings erupted from his back. he took off heading to the Land of Darkness. he flew high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:19 am

Lucy sat in a tree, with hands behind her head. Looking up to the skies, she hummed away but stopped when she saw Kagirinai, "Mmm, well I am bored so why not." She jumped down and walked to the transport room.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:23 am

As Ajani heard those words, she suddenly understood what had happened. She turned back, and put her palm on Jack's forehead. "Is that all?" she asks softly. Then, releasing a technique that she hadn't used in years, she sent a burst of power directly into Jack's brain. The sound of mental seals breaking was like dropping plates. She shattered one after another, until she reached the last. However, this one fought back. What is this? A little mortal, ruining my pawns? You shall suffer! The pulse of demonic power that flooded Ajani's mind overwhelmed her, forcing her into the hell that was her memories. Remember this? The day you slaughtered an entire city? No! I... I had no choice! Don't try and fool me, mortal! I am inside your mind now, I can see all that you saw, feel all you felt. I know you enjoyed every moment of it, and that you miss it. No! Yes, and you shall do so again! You aren't meant to be a hero, and you would be a valuable pawn to Mastermind's plan. I SAID NO!!! You don't have a choice. With that, the demon slammed a seal in her mind. You are MINE!!!
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:31 am

Jack collapsed to the ground, he was broken and weired down. Jack's head was pounding, blood ran down the sides of his mouth from his jaw being broken. He coughed out some blood and looked to Ajani, "What...happened?" He pushed himself up a bit, "where am...I?"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:46 am

"You..." The voice that exited Ajani's mouth was not her voice, but that of the demon. "You are in my tower." She turned to Jack, and he could see that her eyes had changed once again. No longer gold and silver, or red and blue, but sickly yellow and green, pulsating nauseatingly. "Poor, poor Ajani. She tried to save you, you know. But alas, she failed, and I chose her as a more suitable host." There were now visible distortions, marks moving up and down her arms. "Ah, these," She said, noticing them. "She thought she was protected against this, but I am more powerful than any seal."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:50 am

Jack's vision was making him see double, he shook his head to make it stop but didn't work, "Just get the fuck out of her man." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:59 am

She grabbed Jack, lifting him by the throat. "No. You were weak, and she beat you. You are of no more use to me, but Mastermind wishes for you to survive this, so I can't kill you... What a dilemma!" She walked around the tower, still dragging Jack by the neck. "How to get rid of him? I could just chain him to the wall, but then the ravens might get him... Oh! I know now!" Turning to Jack, she giggled evilly. "You are just going to LOVE this!" Then she teleported away, taking Jack with her, leaving only blood and a shattered staff to show their presence there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:04 am

*Dam it, a little girl his beating me, how stupid* He thought as he tried to get her hand off his throat, "Your...annoying...and i am...not weak." He said slowly *What the heck is she going to do?*

Last edited by Brianne on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 3:59 pm

Since the attack had stopped, Trira had been with Eric. She nearly never left him. She waited if the would get better or not. She had only be away very short to meet Goru. At the moment, she was sleeping in a chair next to Erics bed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:02 pm

Alice saw Trira asleep next to Eric's bed, she smiled as she got a blanket and put it on Trira, "Oh, how do I tell her?" Eric hadn't been wake since the invasion, he looked to be ok though.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:07 pm

Slowly, Trira awaked. The blinked and saw Alice. "Hello.", she said to her. Then she looked at Eric. "Had he awaken till now?", she asked her teacher. Trira stood up from her chair and walked to Eric. She laid a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:10 pm

Alice shook her head, "He hasn't been awake since the invasion." She said as she walked to her desk.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:12 pm

Slowly, Tira walked to Alice. "Can we do nothing to help him?", she asked. Then she sat down in front of her desk. "Because of my help he is like that. I helped him and now that.", she said and shook her head. The whole time she had thought if she had another chance, if there would have been anything she could have done different.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 4:20 pm

"It was to be expected, I have been researching non-stop to find out how to cure him but so far nothing." Alice sighed, "For now, all we can do is wait and see if time helps." Luke ran into the infirmary, "Um hey, have you seen Karma?" He said panting, "We needed to be at the training grounds 2 hours ago." Alice looked to Luke, "Sorry, I haven't seen her."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

Trira also shook her head. "Sorry, I also did not see her. But if you want I help you to find her.", she said to Luke. She looked at Eric and then called her wind spirit out. "If he awakes, come to me.", she said to the wind phoenix and got up to help Luke.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:51 pm

They searched the hallways and the student rooms, even the dinning hall but they couldn't find her, "Where is she?" Luke said as he raked his fingers trough this hair. Luke heard something, it sounded like someone was singing, "What is that?" He went to the window to where the garden was, Karma was on her knees, singing to the plants, "Hihi Luke." she said waving.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:09 pm

Trira stepped next to Luke. "Hi Karma. What are you doing here?", she asked the girl. Slowly she looked if there was somebody else outside. Then she jumped through the window outside and walked over to Karma.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:12 pm

"I'm singing and planting flowers." She said as she pointed to the flowers she planted, "I am planting them for Brianne, Eric, Jack, Raven, and Sprite."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

Trira nodded. "Have they found Brianne, Jack and Raven till now?", she asked Karma. She had heared nothing about that since she was watching over Eric. Trira sat down. Every minute she was outside, life seemed not so hard.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:20 pm

"No, but Ajani left to the LOI, I heard that she thinks Brianne is there." Karma said as she planted more flowers.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

Trira nodded again. "Would you give me some seeds?", she asked Karma. Trira wanted to do something. All the time she had done nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

"Sure." She said as she handed Trira some sunflower seeds. Luke palmed his forehead, "We need to go to the training field Karma, Alex is waiting."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:50 pm

Trira planted her flowers. "It seems you really have to go.", she said to Karma and got up. Then she streched. "I will slowly go to Eric again.", she said. "Bye.", she said and jumped again through the window and was on her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next