The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the search for Sprite

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

the search for Sprite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

THe 7'2 foot vampire smiled gently to her, "Yes i believe i am." He ruffled the young humans hair, "So Sprite-chan what exactly does your abilities do?" He was slighly curious.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

Sprite thought for a moment before answering, "Well I can read minds, control minds, enter minds. I am the Guardian of minds." she said sounding not too happy about it. She heard about Mastermind, that he is the only one with it and other people got it from him but she has never meet him before.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

He smiled gently to ice. He looked her in the eyes, "How would you like a flower that will never wilt or die on you?" It was an eays task just pick a flower and encase it in a thun sheet of ice. It would freeze and always stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

"Oh that would be lovely, i really like flowers." Sprite said, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

Walking over to a red rose push he picked a blue rose. He smiled gently to her. A thin sheet of ice wrapped around the rose. The ice formed a flower shaped dome around it. The flower inside froze but still held its colour and beauty. He held it out to her. His ice wasn't cold. It would tingle but she should be able to hold it as long as she wanted. And as long as he was alive it would remaing froze in time.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:14 pm

"Wow, it's very pretty." she said as she held it, "You can control ice and do illusions right?" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

He smiled nodding his head at her, "Yes i can."He smiled at the young girl. Cherry blossoms erupted from his back. They spiralled around the three. THe cherry blossoms hung in the air.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

"My mother can control ice too but she rarely uses it." Sprite said, "The king doesn't like people with any power like that, if he finds out, he will banish you from the kingdom." Then she got sad, "My brother was banished and now...." A tear fell down her cheek as she remember that horrible night.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

He noticed the tear. He grabbed ehr and held her in front of him. His hands on her waist. he looked at her, 'Now now don't relieve bad memories. Don't live in the past live in the present and look forward to a brighter future." He placed her on his arm as he still held her in the air.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

Trira went in front of them to the boat. Meanwhile, she was shaking very often the head. Then she heared what Makai said. "Present and bright future. Pha.", she said not very loud. Then she turned to Sprite and Makai. "I you do not mind, we should go a little bit faster.", she said to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

Sprite wiped the tears off her cheeks as she nodded, "Sorry." Sprite's brother died a few years ago during a storm, his body wasn't found though. They went on the boat and set off to The Guardian Tower.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:06 pm

Makai yawned loudly. He put Sprite down. he walked over to the shadows. Two large bat wings shot from his back. Sitting down the wings covered his body. He closed his crimson orbs. His heart beat slowed. THe immortal fel into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

While they were on the boat, Trira went to Sprite. "Sorry that I was a little bit rude in the LOE. But I did not felt well somehow.", she said to the girl. Then she looked at the sea. "And, what are you going to do when you are at the tower?", Trira asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

Sprite loved the seas, the smell of the ocean and the breeze running through her hair made her feel so free. She smiled as she leaned on the rail, looking down in the water at the fish, "Umm, I don't know yet." she said still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

Trira nodded. She feared that Eric had still not awaken, but she was sure that he could have not. Her wind spirit was still in the tower. "I hope you will be happy in the tower. It is a very good place.", she told Sprite. Then she looked down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:24 pm

Sprite looked up at Trira and smiled then looked back in the water, "Don't worry, he will be fine. I'm sure of it." What she meant was Eric.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:27 pm

Trira stared at Sprite. Somehow everybody knew what she was thinking about. After a while, Trira could see the tower. "Sprite, we are almost there.", she said to the girl. And she was right. They did not needed much time till they were at the tower.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

Makai's wings opened up. he got to his feet yawning loudly. His wings folded on his back. he didn't bother dispersing them. He stared at the two. He raised a hand, "Morning." He yawned loudly. His long cnaine showed. he raised a hand to his mouth as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:52 pm

"Morning Makai." Sprite said as she smiled, she was nervous about meeting the other people yet excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

"Morning Makai.", Trira said and waited till the boat stood still. "Ok, I think we should go on land.", she told Sprite and went of the boat. Then she waited for the girl and looked if somebody was going to meet them before they entered the tower or not. But she could see nobody at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm

Sprite went on the docks, she looked around as she went to Trira, "Well, well, well, Hello." Said a voice which made her jump. Copper was sitting on a stack of crates, "I heard your the new head, welcome to the tower I am Copper."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

Makai yawned loudly. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Walking onto land he was suddenly tackled to the ground by a mass of blonde hair. THe vampire crashed into the ground with a loud thud. Sitting on him was Nina. She was staring at her father with puffy eyes. He grabbed him and hugged him. Her face buring into his chest, "Papa don't leave like that again!"

Makai smiled and patted his daughter on the head, "Sorry for worring you Nina." He stood up and held his daughter with one arm. The other was rubbing her back as she cried softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:49 pm

Sprite jumped again as someone tackled Makai to the ground, it was a little girl with blond hair, "Makai are you ok?" Copper looked over too, he never seen him before, "Aww, a father and daughter." he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:00 pm

Makai smiled at the two. Nina had her arms around her fathers neck. She looked at Sprite with her adorable features. Her eyes were big and puffy with tears just promising to fall again.Makai patted his daughter on the head. he smiled at Sprite. he placed his daughter on her feet. He crouched to Nina's level. He looked up at Sprite, "Allow me to introduce you to my daughter Nina Kasai, Nina this is sprite. She's going to be the new Head guardian until Brianne returns." Nina clung to her fathers arm. She loked at Sprite with a wary look.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:05 pm

Sprite was nervous, "H-hello." she said as her looked down. Copper scratched behind his ear, "Wait, Sprite hasn't been trained yet, someone needs to do that while she is Head for now." Copper was right, until she is trained by Brianne, she needs an adult with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the search for Sprite
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next