The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the search for Sprite

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

the search for Sprite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

Makai picked Nina up putting her on one of his shoulders. He walked over to sprite and placed a hand on her head. He smiled gently to the man,"If its alright with her i'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:14 pm

"That would be my job." A man came walking up to them, "But lately I have been busy at the fort and get very little free time." Sprite looked up at him, he has dark blond hair and wore an eye patch, "By the way, my name is Nick." He said as he smiled then turned back to Makai, "Since you have more time then me, you can teach her while I am away but when I get here, then I will be." Copper walked to Nick and placed a hand on his shoulder, "You seem in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

Trira watched as more people came around. She greeted Copper and Nick. Sprite seemed to has no problems, so Trira stepped a little bit away from the others. She did not wanted to interrupt anything they had to talk about. Finally, she sat down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Makai smiled at nick, 'Sure." He picked up Sprite and put her on his other shoulder. Nina smiled at the girl. Her tears had stopped. The eight year old giggled as her father picked Sprite up. Her legs swayed as she looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

"Copper, get your hand off me." He said as he glared at him. Sprite read his mind, "The tree snakes have been breeding more then normally and you deal with them, also you have been busy at the prison fort." She said calmly. Nick blinked as he looked to her, "No, everything is fine." He lied. "i can read your mind." Nick sighed, "Well it is nothing to worry about." Sprite blinked, "yes it is, tree snakes are huge and if one gets killed the others come to it, you could get yourself hurt even more then you are now."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

Makai stared at Nick as Sprite read his mind. The immortal sighed for a moment, "If you would like i can send a bat to my brother. If you want help that is. Not to say your weak. Just everyone needs help now and then." Makai raised a finger and a bat flew down landing on it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:43 pm

"No it's fine, i got almost all of them cleared." He said as he rubbed his neck, Nick was stubborn when it came to him clearing the tree snakes, they were easy to clear out but with him being half blind on one side it was difficult but he managed. "I need to get to the fort, I'll be back at night." He said then left. "man is he ever stubborn." Copper said as he shook his head, "He never asks for help when it come to clearing out them dam snakes, well I going to take care of the snakes, they are fun to fight with." Copper said as he laughed a bit, Sprite giggled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

Nina giggled along side sprite. makai chuckled in his throat. He smiled at Sprite, "Shall we head ot the tower Sprite-chan?" Nina smiled at Sprite. her little fangs showing. They just seemed to make her even cuter.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:50 pm

Sprite smiled, "Lets." Sprite then looked to Makai, "Do you know why Nick wears an eye patch?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:05 pm

Makai shook his head. His wings sprouted and began to flap. Nina giggled as they hovered in the air, 'I do not know Sprite-chan. nOw i advice you hold on tight." Makai staretd to fly in the direction of the tower going slower the regular so Sprite wouldn't fall. And he made sure to stay close to the ground. so if she fell it wouldn't hurt to badly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

Sprite looked down as the glided through the air, she rode Koru once before so she wasn't scared of flying, "I can't wait to see Karma again." She said as she smiled, "I wonder why she is here though?" Sprite didn't about Karma's power or about Luke yet.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:17 am

As Makai flew with Nina and Sprite to the tower, Trira stood up and ran herself to the tower. She tried to be near them if something should happen. But she did not listened to what they were talking. She only thought that she wanted to get back to Eric as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the search for Sprite
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3