The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Healing of Ryo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:07 am

Ryo had been taken by Haggerd and somehow trasported here during the destruction of the tower and was now lyeing on the forest floor. "He is weakaning" thought Tirele who had just woken up from a sting that Haggerds scorpian had given him. "I need a healer and fast" thought Tirele but he was to tired to move and slowly draped his arm over Ryo as it started to Rain.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:26 am

Hidding in Redwood Forest was the first thing Noel ever thought of doing for one of many reasons the most dominant one being that here is where she felt the most safest where others in her village avoided this place like the plague because most of the elders claimed a terrible monster lived there.

Noel looks around herself taking in her surroundings making sure that non of the men who work for the group that rules the village which she was exiled from are around as she slumps down against the trunk of one of the trees she then closes her eyes.

Noel began to feel a tug of something that she could only begin to realise as the part of herself that she had read from one of the books that spoke about healing and how healers could tell if someone was injured and her light red eyes snap open as she looks around her as she then gets up and runs off in the direction of the feeling that someone is hurt.

While running she begins to home in on the sense of pain and runs faster her midnight blue hair flying out behind her while brown pants get dirty from running through the bushes and soon stumbles out of the bushes just a few feet from Ryo and Tirele.

"Oh my this is unexpected someone here in Redwood Forest but he is hurt um hey there are you guys alright?".

Noel stays a few feet away but is finding it hard not to rush over to the two from the sheer amount of injuries this man posses and asked Tirele the question since Ryo seemed to be out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:31 am

Tirele looked up at the girl. "Hello" he said weakly"Ummm are you a healer" he asked while getting up.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:47 am

Noel looks at Tirele and then says with all out honesty as she walks over towards the man and the bird, "I am not a healer yet but I have the gift for healing would you like me to take a look at your friend here and you as well?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:52 am

Tirele got up "No my power is taken from him" he said pointing at Ryo. "All you need to do is heal the boy and he will be fine"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

Noel nods as she sits down beside him and puts her hands over his stomach and extends her healers senses to detect how bad his injuries are and then nods to herself as her hands start to glow a dark green as she feels her power reach out and wrap him up in her healing trance as she utters softly.

"With this power I heal and with this light you well feel better now Serene Calling grant onto this person your healing".

Where the green light covers Ryo's injuries lessen or dissappear entirely until she can no longer call out any more of her healing light Noel then whipes her forhead and looks to Tirele with a soft nod and a soft smile.

"I have done the best that I can his injuries are mostly healed though I couldn't fully heal him he should recover and regain conciousness very soon".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:06 am

"Ok thank you" said Tirele "Oh by the way do you have any guardians around"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:19 am

Noels face becomes unreadable as her red eyes look down at the ground and speaks in a very low tone with hints of sadness edged into it.

"Guardians you mean like parental guardians well no I dont?"

Looking a bit confused Noel does not realise that because of her recent display of her powers that she has given away her location to the ones that continue to hunt her and there is a small group of 12 men combing the woods in search of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:09 am

"Well where are we, are we still on Guardian Isle" said Tirele looking suprised and wondering why the girl had never heard of Guardians.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:43 am

Noel looks confused for a moment and then she says in suprise of what Tirele said and tells him quite simply since her village didnt have a schooling system but she usually reads about things in books as she then says.

"No this isn't Guardian Isle in fact your in Everland to be more percise in the Redwood Forest and who are these guardians you are talking about?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:53 am

"What we are in Everland?" said Tirele as he looked around suprised. "Ive heard of places not knowing about Guardians but another island!!" Tirele said as he got up to his full 8ft tall hight. Ryo was just starting to wake up and he looked around "Where are we?" he asked. "Child we are in a completly diffrent land" Tirele told him. "And whos she?" asked Ryo as he looked up at Noel.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:02 am

Noel just brushes off her pants and then looks around them as she then looks up at Tirele since he looks absolutely floored by what he just heard from her and she says more to herself then to anyone else.

"And who would of thought that there was more to the world then what the close minded elders of the village claimed there was".

While they are talking movements in the forest around them make Noel jump as she realises the soldiers have tracked her down plus they probably saw Tirele's form and moved towards them.

"My name is Noel and I am going to lure away those men that are coming this way most likely they are hunting me and I dont want anyone else getting hurt".

With that Noel heads off and away from the two intending to insure there safety since they arent from this land.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:12 am

"We will be fine" Tirele ashured Noel as he took off with Ryo on his back.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:28 am

Noel nods as she then dashes southwards away from the clearing the 3 of them where in and can tell that the group which thanks to the heavy footsteps stomping through the forest itself she determines that she has at least a small group of 5 or 6 people chasing her.

"Good they are all following me that means those other two well get away now lets see if I can lose these ones and draw there attention to me".

Running as fast as she can after at least 9 or more miles but only after the first 4 does she start to unintentionally slow down because of exhaustion from both healing another person and then running for as long as she could and as she slows she soon leans against a tree just to her left.

"Well well looks like we have found the run away little girl with those healing powers and she is all alone might as well finish her dont want her to stir up trouble in the village if we bring her back so men lets kill her right her and now".

A very cold and calculating voice says as 4 men come around the tree with varying weapons in hand most of them though have swords of varying types and all look like they have killed many people before as they drag her out from behind the tree in front of the man who spoke.

"Naughty little girl just like your parents to now I have the pleasure of killing you as well".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:37 am

Ryo droped down infront of Noel. "Well,well dont pick on a girl" said Ryo as he stood up shakeing the dirt off of his swets. All of a sudden Tirele flew away with two of the guards.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:46 am

The man before Ryo looks a bit suprised at Ryo's sudden appearrance in front of him and he casually says with venom in the words he speaks as he glare at Ryo.

"This girl is a trouble maker just like her parents and whoever you are I suggest you step out of my way so I can deal with her besides an outsider to Everland should mind there own buisness".

The man draws his huge claymore from on his back and goes into a fighting stance and has a evil sneer on his face.

"If you do not I well cut you down where you stand and then kill the girl".

Noel shakes when she see's the huge claymore in his hands and she shivers slightly since its an edged weapon it causes her alot of pain to be near it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:56 am

"If shes a trouble maker then so am I" said Ryo as he barrgaed the man with multiple fire bolts.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:27 am

Noel looks at Ryo in suprise when he flings a few firebolts at the man before them and she then turns her attention to the now very angry warrior before them.

"I well kill you both for your use of those powers of yours and then there well be no one who well oppose my masters plans".

The man dodges most of the firebolts but takes one in his left shoulder as he glares at the two of them before him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 5:48 am

"I am not going to die so easliy" said Ryo as the ground around the man started to swirl into a mudhole. (Ryo has earth and fire powers)
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:12 am

Stopping in suprise the man jumps back away from the mudhole and growls in anger at Ryo but says to him with calm certainty because he is sure that he can win.

"I well give you this chance to surrender because I am Caim of the Darkness so surrender or be destroyed".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:37 am

"Oh sure you just are saying that to scare me" said Ryo as he stucks his tounge out at man. "Come and get o so mighty Caim" mocked Ryo.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:31 am

Caim looks downright indignant that this foolish man is making a joke at him and comes rushing in at Ryo and swings for the mid body to cut him in half.

"It is no boast that I have done bad things to people like you and I well destroy you here and now".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:36 am

Ryo was to fast for the man and swung under him as he sliced and shot a chain from his gauntlet around the Caim. "And you are to confident" said Ryo as he through Caim against a tree witht the chain still attached.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:41 am

Caim grunts as he hits the tree and his grip on his sword weakens as a few soldiers come up behind the two and he grins as there swords are posed to strike downwards without hesitation.

"I am not confident I know that you two are outnumbered and well fall eventually and then I can take your bodies back as proof the girl is dead and an outsider was killed".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:43 am

"I wont let her or myself die" growled Ryo as he started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Healing of Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healing of Ryo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Redwood Forest-
Jump to: