The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Healing of Ryo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:21 am

"Ok then" he said as he took a whole rabbit from the other side of the rockand handed it to Shrike "Nice try brother" Shrike said telepatchicly to everyone "That was mine" pouted Tirele. "Now would you like to become a phionex guardian" said Ryos Uncle. "Wait....wait" said Ryo walking up "I summond you here to give us the 'thing'" said Ryo as he glared at his uncle. "Well now Ryo clearly she likes phionex alot so let her be a phionex guardian" Ryos uncle said as he ruffled Ryos hair.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:30 am

Noel looks floored when Ryo's uncle talked about if she wanted to become a phoenix guardian and as such she is unable to speak for a few second as she has to blink and swallow a couple of times to work past the lump in her throat that she barely registers Shrikes telepathic message.

"What exactly would happen if I where to become a phoenix guardian I can see that between you and Shrike and Ryo and Tirele each phoenix guardian and phoenix themselves has a deep bond and they share things between them".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:39 am

"There is an ability where you can see what your phionex sees but thats when its beg enough to fly on" said Ryos uncle as he climbed up on Shrike and started digging around in his pack. "You can also be linked to your 'sibling' so you can contact them in drams and they you can feel each other emotions this also happens with your phionex but you can telepathicaly communicate with your bird" he said as he hopped down with a yellow,red,and orange egg that was smooth to the touch and had no blemishes. "You take good care of that" Ryos uncle said "But first" then he tied Noel and Ryos hands together around two daggers.(one for each pair of hands tied together) "Uncle NO PLEASE" shouted Ryo as his uncle pulled the daggers out and let thire blood soak into each other cuts. "Now it is time for me to go" he said as he burst into flames.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:37 am

Noel looks stunned at the egg that was now officially hers as she thinks over the many strong points that comes from being bonded to a phoenix as she looks at this warm egg that she can feel already though its faint right now when Ryo's uncle ties there two hands together and the daggers cut into her skin and the exchange of blood that flowed between the two.

"Woah what did he just do and now I am a phoenix guardian though not until the egg hatches right?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:42 am

Ryo pulled his hand away and went to sit down. "You never know when the egg will hatch it took Tirele 3 years to finnaly come out of his egg" said Ryo smileing.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:54 am

Noel looks at the egg in her hands and she smiles softly and asks him, "So what did your uncle do when he mixed our bloods it was suprising but was it nesscarry for me to be able to be accepted by the phoenix?".

As she sits with the egg safely in her lap she is suprised as she can sense the female phoenix within as she feels a slight sensation flow through her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:01 am

"Yes it was unless you wanna be burnt to a crisp when your brid hatches" said Ryo "And technically your my sister now cause you have some phionex guardian blood in you". Tirele sighed "She got my sister Ryo".
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:32 am

Noel looks at them both her eyes showing a hint of loneliness that soon fades away as she gently holds the egg close to herself, "So does the bond begin to form as soon as the two come together and now I am your younger sister and your my older brother I was an only child back then".

Noel looks at Tirele and says softly in a vow that coming from someone her age is serious, "No matter what Tirele I well always protect your sister with all my strength".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:36 am

"I belive you" said Tirele as he looked at the egg "She is powerful when she develops her full power." Ryo smiled at his now younger sister I will protect you with all my power" he said yawning.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:16 am

Noel nods as she then hums a soft tune hoping her phoenix well hear it and she nods to Tirele and notices that Ryo is yawning, "I can feel that as well from her just what I can sense from her but she well also have friendship as well as power in order for her to have harmony".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 8:30 am

"I dont think we will get off of this island soon" said Tirele "So where can we go" Tirele asked as he picked up a sleeping Ryo and set him down over where Noel was sitting.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 8:55 am

Noel closes her eyes and brings up a mental map of the large map of the island from one of her fathers books and remembers also that there is a small port town though the place is mostly a den of thieves and other unsavory people.

"My dad mentioned a small port town that is on the other end of Redwood Forest and at least two days walk from the edge".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 8:58 am

"Then why dont we head there" said Tirele looking at the egg "We could make it in two days mayby even quicker"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:03 am

"My father told me the place was dangerous for many reasons that unless you where really desperate that you should go to one of the bigger ports but in this case we would stand out at those places and those soldiers wont give up so easily".

Noel wraps the egg lightly in her light brown cloak as she rests against the tree feeling tired as well but keeps a gentle hand on the egg itself so it wont fall.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:07 am

Ryo was slowly wakeing up "Well lets get started" he said after Tirele had explained it to him. "Oh yea Noel why does everyone in your village fear guardians?"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:11 am

Noel looks at the ground and says softly, "Its not Guardians in general its people who exhibit powers like mine or even like my mothers though her's and my power where totally different where I can heal and generate light she could manipulate ice and speak with animals before the military leaders came and killed her and my mom".

Noel stands up and craddles her egg close to herself afraid that someone might try and take it from her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:17 am

"Wow over at guardian isle people like that protect other people and are highly respected" said Tirele. Ryo looked over at Noel cradling the egg "Dont worry Noel I will protect that egg with my life because that is one of Tireles sisters" he said smileing over at the egg.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:24 am

"Well with Everland it is the exact opposite and I think my mother came from the Land of Ice and my father had gone out to the other lands and they met and fell in love and moved back to Everland for some odd reason since I saw books from when my dad traveled".

Noel looks at Ryo and nods as she finds it hard to have a brother when she before was an only child and looks to him, "I know brother and even with my limited powers I well do the same to my full extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healing of Ryo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Redwood Forest-
Jump to: