The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years later...and she returns

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:09 am

"Oh yay, I get to meet them." she was existed to meet new people, the thought of it made her giggle. (she gets existed over pretty much everything lol)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:31 am

Makai chuckled at her. he opened an ice mirror. he stepped into it with Nina and LUna. The three vanished as the mirror shattered,

(to Nervah!)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 8:09 pm

Hours later in Findlay town, Brandon and Tabby arrived, "Welcome to Findlay." he said as he walked forward, "We should head there now." he turned to her as he said that.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:38 am

Tabby blinks when they appear in Findlay and she looks around at them, "Wow its very different".

Tabby nods to Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:44 am

Brandon and Tabby walked through town, the people were asleep in there beds as they made there way to the castle.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:11 am

Tabby notices how late it is and her eyes scan the area as they move towards the castle at a casual walk, "I would think the castle would be guarded alot more I only see bare minimum".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:21 am

"You would be surprised, there are a lot of guards out right now, you just can't see them." Brandon said as he smiled, they finely reached the castle there he saw Makai, Kagirinai, Nina and Luna. "Come on." he said as he went up to them.

"Ooo, it's so big." she said as she looked around. "Glad you made it, now all we need to do is wait for your father to come with Brianne and the keystone." Nick said as he walked up to them, "For now follow me, the others are waiting." Nick walked to large oak doors, he pushed them opened as they creaked.

Raven, Copper, Luke, Karma, Heather, Kevin, Lucy, Alice, Scarlet, and Gavin where all there waiting, they all turned to see Makai, Kagirinai, Nina, Tabby and a man and a little girl, "Welcome Makai, Kagirinai, Tabby and Nina." Karma said as she went to them, "And who are these two?" The girl smiled as she twitched her ears, "Mmmm, I'm Luna." Brandon bowed, "And I'm Brandon." Karma nodded, "Please stand up Brandon." Brandon stood up, Karma looked to Tabby, "I have missed you so much." she said as she hugged Tabby and then looked to Makai, Kagirinai and Nina, "I missed all of you." she said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:08 am

"That is usually the case with a castle that is as well made as this one is and as such I can say that I am impressed by the castle in itself". Tabby jogs after Brandon making it to him and the others and nods to each in that group and closes her eyes for a moment.

Tabby chuckles at as she hears the comment from one of there new companions and she follows Nick and the rest into the castle itself and is more then happy when she see's all her friends here together and she then smiles happy to see Karma safe and sound as well as Raven and Luke.

Tabby smiles as she hugs Karma back and then bows to the others in the group since she hasnt met some of them before but she says to Karma, "I have missed you to Karma so how are things with you and Luke me I have been searching for my parents here but came here hoping to see you Karma, Luke and you Raven".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:15 am

"Everything is fair, me and Luke are great." she said as she smiled then smiled more, "We are going to be getting married on the 1st of middle winter. You see, I am queen of Findlay but to have complete control over all of Findlay, I am to be wedded to someone...so i choose Luke"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:27 am

Tabby barely contains her suprise when she finds that suprising fact about her friend for a long time now but she hugs in congratulations for the marriage that is in the new future for her best friend and she says to Karma, "This is congratulations for your marriage in the near future Karma".

Tabby then turns to Luke and says to him, "You are one lucky man that she loves you so greatly".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

Luke blushed and smiled as he scratched the back of his head, "Gee thanks Tabby." he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:34 am

Tabby smiles and gives him a hug and then she leans against a wall closeby and goes into observing everyone in the room and her eyes close slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:50 am

Kagirinai was leaning against a wall yawning. He watched them all interect. he was bored he wanted to leave. Nina was looking over everyone. he face had turned cold. Makai was still holding luna he waved slightly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:56 am

"Kagirirnai! Long time no see." Lucy walked up to him, her hair was the same short blond hair but she was more grown up looking. She wore a sleeveless white shirt with a brown vest over top and black pants with dark brown boots, she had a belt with pouches oh her hips and going across her chest diagonal, "I haven't seen you in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:00 am

Kagirinai stared with a blank expression. He looked her in the eyes, 'You've gotten stronger haven't you." Nina was now sitting on a wall swinging her legs with a grin. Makai was leaning against a wall. A tengoku drawn incase they were attacked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:04 am

"Yes, thank you for noticing that." Then looked over her shoulder to Copper, "Ain't that right boy." Copper nodded, "So how have you been?" she asked looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:05 am

Tabby looks at Kagirinai and then the others as she looks at them all she can sense they are really strong and she keeps quiet more intent on listening then interacting with the others other then Raven, Karma and also Luke as well since most of the others she doesnt know.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:10 am

Kagirinai smiled at Lucy, "I have been well Lucy-san." he got up and approached her, "Would you care for a spar? i'd like to evaluate your level of strength." Nina looked at Kagirinai she hoped Lucy excepted she really wanted to see him fight. She had yet to witness her uncle in battle.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:13 am

Just as Lucy opened her mouth, Karma spoke for her, "Please not in my castle, maybe after we wake Brianne." Lucy smiled, "Ok ok we won't." Karma smiled and walked off, "Maybe outside would be better." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:17 am

Kagirinai nodded, 'Yes outside." He had his hands by his tonfa grinning./
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:20 am

Lucy snapped her fingers and shattered into crystal appearing outside.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:25 am

Tabby looks at Lucy and also Kagirinai and then closes her eyes and wanders if she even belongs here and twitches every once and awhile as she looks over at Karma and Luke and is tempted to just hide somewhere else right now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:27 am

Makai walked over to Tabby and placed a hand on her head, 'What are you doing?" He smiled gently to her.

Kagirinai burst into bats. he appeared outside. Nina burst into bats as well appearing outside away from them. She was up in a tree watching with a grin./ Kagirinai drew his tnfa readying into a stance.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:41 am

Lucy smiled, "Alright then." Lucy raised a hand in the air, "Crystal armour." her body was coated in rock hard crystal but it still allowed her to move, "Spike." dozens of large spikes came up from the ground at Kagirinai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:46 am

Kagirinai took off at high speed. he dashed through the crystal spikes. He leapt over them and charged towards lucy. he closed the distance. His tonfa at the ready. he skidded straight past her. He dug a clawed hand into the dirt. He slowed down and kicked up flying back towards her. he slid past her. his hand touched the ground. he pushed off and performed a wide leg sweep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years later...and she returns
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next