The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excruciation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:26 pm

Astatine smirked, "Right now, I don't care who you are, I want my meal." he shot thorny vine towards Kami, "I might as well have yours as well, even though I don't usually eat men." the vines wrapped around him, the thrones started to suck out his energy and into Astatine.

(Just to tell you, there are 3 ways to change him back. Let him eat someone, wait till sunrise, or open the seal on his stomach by stabbing him with a blade and twisting it open....don't worry, it heals over.)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

Kami gave a dark chuckle. His energy erupted destorying the vines. he brushed his cloths off, 'Sorry you couldn't possible handle the energy i have." Kami then vanished from sight. He reappeared behind Astatine. He was slowly sheathing one of his claymores. A large deeep gash appeared on the demons chest/
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:26 pm

Astatine disappeared then reappeared near Tabby, "No matter, I'll just eat her." he picked her up and disappeared again. He appeared from away from Kami, "Dam bastard, even though it don't affect me, I still need this dam body." He turned his attention back to Tabby, "Well now lets dine." he leaned forward and bit into her shoulder, his teeth touching the bone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

Kami sunk into the ground. he rose up behind the demon. He grabbed him and threw him. he had made sure as he did to push up so he would pull out of her shoulder gently. Kami judo flipped Astatine into the ground. Large ice walls shot up around Tabby stopping the demon from entering. Kami slowly unsheathed both his claymore.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:33 pm

Him being an earth demon, ice was his weakness, he couldn't move at all. Astatine growled as he tired to break free but couldn't. (Try and get his stomach, that is where the seal is.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

Large ice chains shot up froun the ground tearing through the demons arms and legs holding him in place. Kami slowly approached him. he slashed cutting the clothing around his stomach. he saw the seal, 'This will be easy." He then tore one of his claymores through the seal on his stomach and out the demons back. He twisted the blade like a key. He then ripped his claymore out. it was covered in the demon containers blood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

Astatine growled as the chains went through his arms and legs. He knew he would not be able to do anything, "You bastard!" he said as the blade ripped through his stomach, the twist send a jolt of pain through his body. The seal was closing him back inside as Astatine was changing back into Brandon. The cut on his stomach healed over.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Tabby grimaces in pain as her change shifts back her vine like wings dissappear and her orange eyes go back to amber as she backs away from Brandon and shakes a bit in fear since she had come close to dying there and she bites her upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Kami approached the girl. he grasped her arms gently. He pulled her to her feet. He looked at the wound and tsked in annoyance. He held a claymore out. He held his wrist over the wound. he cut himself allowing his blood to drip onto her wound. The moment the blood touched her skin the wound rapidly healed up and closed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:05 pm

Brandon woke up, he felt the chains that bound him to the ground, "Hey...what happened?" he asked. Brandon didn't know that he changed, the last thing he remembered was blood coming from his ears. He saw Tabby with a man, "Hey, get away from her!" he said as he tired to move.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

Tabby looks at Kami and says to him, "Thank you there Kami for saving me".

When Brandon woke up Tabby looks at him and she still shows a bit of fear even though he is no longer in his demon form which had tried to eat her and eat her soul, "He is not doing anything Brandon dont worry".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:13 pm

Kami stared at the two. Kagirinai flew in crashing into the ground hard. Kagirinai easily towered over his father, "You appeared fast father." Kami appeared behind his son and smacked him upside the head, "Next time im not doing your work.' Kami took a step to the side and tsked. Kagirinai chuckled, 'Well i needed you anyway father someone has come to see you about Brianne." Kami raised an eyebrow in interest.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm

"Brianne?" Brandon never heard the name before, "Who is that? And why I am chained to the ground?"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:26 pm

Tabby looks at Brandon and then Kami and Kagirinai as she seems very confusing and she then says to Brandon, "You where a danger to everyone because of a demon inside of you".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:31 pm

Brandon blinked, "I...I'm so sorry..." he said then looked to Tabby, "then...did I kill...anyone?" he was hoping she would say no.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

Tabby shakes her head no, "No you didnt but you did kidnap me well your demon half did try and eat my soul".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:46 pm

"I am so sorry Tabby." he said then looked up to the ceiling (since he is still chained to the ground.)
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:53 pm

"Its okay I am not normal at all myself". Tabby says as she leans down and hugs him as vine like wings spring forth from her back and her hair color changes and eyes to.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:02 pm

Brandon blinked when she hugged him and turned red a bit. The chains were starting to hurt his arms, the blood around and on them was starting to dry.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:24 pm

Tabby blushes as well and she says to him as she touches the chain, "I am sorry I couldnt help you out while you where in that state".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:44 pm

"No, it's ok." Brandon said as he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:26 am

Tabby smiles back and says to him, "I hope that we can be really close friends Brandon".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:37 am

Brandon turned a deep shade of red, "I...I..Umm...s-same here.." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

"For Machina's sake, you guys are fast." They had just arrived, having run all the way from the town. They had sweat on their brow, and had their talwars drawn in preparation. "Kami Kasai, I presume?" they said, noticing the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:31 am

Kami clicked his fingers. The chains shattered into ice pieces feezing Brandon. he looked at the girl, "Yes who wants to know." He was in a foul mood. he had been sleeping when Kagirinai summoned him. he was at the time on the other side of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excruciation
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Nervah-
Jump to: