The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excruciation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:02 am

"Fine. He might not remember us, so we must be careful." I don't think he ever actually met you. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:05 am

The made it to the inn, Brandon got a room for him and Ajani, "Come on, lets eat before we start looking." he said as he headed to the room. His stomach was aching, he figured it was just hunger.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

Ajani and Kamsa realized just how hungry they really were, and tore into the food with all the savageness of rabid wolves.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:24 am

"How long were you in the dessert?" He asked seeing how hungry she was. He started eating too, he didn't feel hungry but yet his stomach ached.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:45 am

"Let's see... two- no, three weeks. This place isn't easy to find." Satisfied, they leaned back and looked a Brandon. He had barely touched his food. "We thought you were hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:50 am

"I thought I was too...I'm going to take a nap...I feel tired." Brandon stood up and walked to a bed, he took off his boots, scarf and pack. He also off the white coat, he had 3 cuts on his arm that looked like claw marks. Brandon laid down on his left side, away from Ajani and towards the window. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:08 am

That's probably a good idea, we should get some rest as well. Yeah, you're right. Like always. Wow, you really are full of yourself, aren't you? No, I'm just that awesome. They pulled off the sling, and, after checking to see how her arm was healing, got into her cot. But, what about the dreams? ... Kamsa? ...I don't know.

Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:25 am

The sleep was ruff, Brandon just could stay asleep long enough. He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed and rubbed his head. His stomach felt like he had eaten spikes, the pain was sharp. He remembered having this kind of pain before, 4 hours later he would blackout. He felt so tired but just couldn't sleep, he now knew it was around that time. Brandon looked to Ajani, he figured he just should tell her, he didn't want her to worry about him. In hot weather like this, he always had a hard time sleeping, in normal weather, he had the same old signs he was changing but in desserts he just could sleep, he also shakes a bit but thats cause his demon hates the heat. The claw mark on his arm was burning, he held it, remembering the 1st day he going this curse, the demon inside of him. Brandon stood up and got dressed, he needed some fresh air. He closed the door and headed outside, his mind hurting from lack of food and rest.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:15 am

Tabbitha had traveled from the Land of Water to Everland on clues about her parents having come to Everland for no specific reason but others she heard from claimed her parents had been guardians for a long time but then one day they just up and dissappearred last having been seen coming to Everland.

"I want to know why they left me and didnt care enough about me to come back for me I know the people that ran the place I lived for almost 13 years of my life before I left had said that they didn't see them but I dont know for sure why I was abandoned for?".

After arriving in Everland Tabbitha had gone searching for more clues since the information she had gotten was almost 4 years old because they had left so long ago she didn't have a clue as to where they went until she had met a young girl and she was stunned to see that said girl knew her parents in fact she was speaking with her younger sister.

What she found out was saddening her parents had dissappearred into the and have not come out yet and Yulie that is her sisters name had wanted her to find them and she agreed and then set off for the desert.

Within 6 weeks after setting out she came across a caravan which had come under attack by some dessert bandits so secretly she used her power and sent them off running and she soon then joined the group as they made there way to this small town.

"Wonder if anyone would know about my parents I know for a fact that they where higher class considering how my sister Yulie dressed and that". Tabbitha has changed only a small bit her hair is now a darker blue but her eyes have really changed they are amber colored now.

While walking during the late hours of the night she yet again is not looking where she is going and crashes into someone moving in the same direction as her as she falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:34 am

Brandon was too tired to think of where he was going but was surprised a bit when someone run into him. "Oh gee, I-i'm so sorry." he said as as he got up, he saw he run into a woman, "Here, let me help you up." he said as he held out a hand.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:04 am

Tabbitha takes his hand and gets up and brushes her off her clothes and her amber colored eyes look the man up and down as she says to him, "No I am sorry I should have been looking where I was going and it seems you have your own troubles there sir".

Tabby then says with a bow, "My name is Tabbitha Alvein Richter and what is yours".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:11 am

"M-my name is Brandon Lee James." he said then bowed, "And I don't have any problems, Mis.Richter." he lied, his stomach felt like something was trying to claw through and his head was killing him.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:16 am

"Its an honor to meet you Brandon and are you really sure your alright you look like your in pain".

Tabbitha can almost instinctively tell something is wrong with him and she touches his stomach getting the feeling that is where the problem is through instinct only. "You feel like your in pain and its coming from here".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:19 am

Brandon blushed when she touched his stomach, "N-no I'm f-fine." he stutter *Quiet it man, you are embarrassing yourself.* he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:25 am

Tabby pulls back her hand and she just shakes her head as she apologises, "I am sorry that I pulled that on you all of a sudden and just call me Tabbitha or even just Tabby my friends call me those names but I am alright if you do".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:30 am

"Alright...T-tabby." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "So what brings you here?" he asked her as he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:35 am

"Something tells me I need to be here I have missed my friends and also I originally came here because of finding clues about my parents and so far I havent found anything as to why they are here of all places".

Tabby says while a ghost of a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:37 am

"Do...you think they are still...alive?" He asked hoping she would say yes, he knew what it was like to know your parents are dead...it was very sad and lonely.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:41 am

"I dont know I never actually met them I was abandoned at birth at a orphanage and as such I was never told much about them".

Tabby says her voice barely above a ghost of a whisper.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:42 am

They woke up, gasping. "Why? Why d-don't they st-stop? We-we must f-find K-Kagi..." They got up and went to the washbasin, and splashed the cold water on their face. Pull it together, girl. Hey, you're in here too, help me with it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:56 am

Brandon had an uneasy feeling, "Umm...I need to go..." he said then took off, "I wish you luck with finding your parents." he called out.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:07 am

As they look around the room, they see that Brandon was gone. Where'd he go? I don't know, anymore than you do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:12 am

Brandon's hands were shaking, he stuck his hands in his pockets. He made his way back to the inn. He got to the room and sat down on the bed, his head and stomach were in great pain (Almost time for sign 2)
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:19 am

"There you are. We need to get going." They had packed up their gear, but paused. They looked at him, and saw that he was obviously in pain. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:21 am

"I'm f-f-fine." he said, "It's nothing to worry about." he turned to her and smiled then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excruciation
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Nervah-
Jump to: