The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing: Find the prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Missing: Find the prince Empty
PostSubject: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:26 am

Brianne and Makai appeared at the gates, "Open the gates." She said and the slowly opened with a loud creak. Brianne headed to the castle and opened the doors, she walked to the throne room where the king and queen were. "Hello." she said but the guards stood in the way. "It's alright, we called her." The king said and the backed off. "I heard you called me to find your son, which one would that be?" Brianne asked. "Jacob Aura Yura the 3rd." said the king. "Do you have a picture of him?" He nodded and clicked his fingers, a guard handed a picture over to Brianne. She looked at the picture then back to them, "Thank you, we will begin our search here, in the castle."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:31 am

Makai stared at the two. His hands in his pockets. he was looking the King and Queen straight in the eye. he grinned showing his fangs, 'Do you have anything that belongs to him?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:34 am

"Yes in his room. My other son, Boison, can show you where that is." The king said as a man with long blond hair and brow eyes walked into the room. "Please, do follow me." he said as he bowed and started off with Brianne following him. (Do not attack him yet.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:37 am

Makai followed close behind. he was watching everything carefully. a hand on one of his odachi.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:48 am

They made it to the room, Brianne was just about to go in when Boison put a hand on her shoulder, "If I may, can I speak with you for a sec?" Brianne looked to Makai, "You go in ahead and I'll be with you in a sec." They walked a few rooms down. "I am worried that my brother has just simply ran away. I think the roll as king is just too much for him." Brianne sighed, "Is that all you wanted to say?" He shook his head and held her hand, "I was hoping that I we can go get a bit to eat after when your finished for the day." Brianne smiled, "But mt work is never done now if you would excuse me." But he was still holding onto her hand. "Please." He said as he came closer, "I just want to treat you to something nice." Brianne stopped smiling, "If you don't let go, you will find yourself without a hand." He let go, "I'll see you later." then left. Brianne sighed, "Oy, oy." she said then went to Jake's room and began to search.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:52 am

Makai grabbed one of Jake's shirts. he sniffed it taking in the boys scent. he turned as Brianne walked in, 'I've got his scent."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:58 am

"Ie." Brianne said as she looked through some paper work, "His brother said that he might have ran away because he couldn't take being king. I don't think that's it. By the looks of it, he was ready the ever so running away from his responsibility couldn't be it." Brianne started to look under his bed, there was something under the bed. She reached a hand in and felt something wet, when she pulled her hand out, it was blood, "Makai, there is blood under the bed."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:03 am

Makai walked towards the blood. he lifted the bed for Brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:09 am

Brianne saw a pool of blood, she placed her hands above it and closed her eyes. A small ball of blood came up, about the size of a penny and then she crystallized it, "You can put the bed down now." She said as she stood up and threaded a small gold chain through a loop at the top, "He is not dead, I would have sensed that so he is alive." She held the newly made pendent by the chain and looked at it, "This blood is as old as the time he said he went missing."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:11 am

Makai smiled and put the bed down. his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:14 am

Brianne put the pendent in her pocket, "Ok now lets search the castle and be careful of Boison, I have a funny feeling about him. You take down from this level. I'll take this level and up." Brianne walked out of the room and began to search in a different room.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

makai nodded and left the room. he moved down the level and began to search.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:33 am

Hours went by and there was no other clue as to where Jake was. Brianne sighed as she scratched her forehead, "Still nothing." It was getting dark outside, "Near dinner, but I still have time to check one more room I guess." She stood up and wiped the dirt off her pants. "My my you are a hard worker." said someone at the door, it was Boison. "What do you want?" Brianne said with her back to him. "I just want to talk." Boison had his hands in his pockets as he walked closer. "Yeah, and my eyes are brown." Brianne stretched, "It's getting near dinner, I'm going to wash up." she walked pass Boison but he grabbed her wrist and spun her over to him. "Let's talk 1st, maybe to get to know each other a bit." He said as he smiled. "Let me go, you perv." Brianne growled but he tisked as he held her close to him, "Now now, that's no way to talk to a prince, you should be honored." She felt something wrap around her ankles, *A vine? so he ones.* she thought but then he suddenly kissed her. Brianne could feel her ears burn with anger, his kiss was different from how Makai kissed her, Makai's was heart felt and meaningful but Boison's was different. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "Let me go now before I change my mind on not hurting you." Boison chuckled, "Treating the prince is a crime you know, you shouldn't get yourself into trouble." For some reason, she couldn't transport away, *Makai, I need some assistance here now.* she thought to Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

Makai yawned as he searched the castle. Suddenly he felt the runes glow. He growled and vanished. he appeared behind the prince grolwing baring his fangs. he released a loud demonic primarl roar. he grabbed the princes shoulder and applied pressure, 'And guess what attacking a vampire lord's mate is also a crime human!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:41 am

Boison smirked, he unwrapped the vines and let go of Brianne, "See you to at dinner." Then disappeared. Brianne huffed and crossed her arms, "I told you I had a bad feeling about him." Brianne started to head to the door, "Dam me and my good looks oh and Makai." she said and turned to him, "Don't kill him...yet." then headed to there guest room.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:43 am

Makai growled and followed after brianne, 'I'm going to enjoy tearng that fool apart."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:46 am

After they cleaned up they went to the dinning hall, "Have you found anything?" asked the queen. Brianne shook her head, "Sorry no." she sat down away from Boison who was staring at her. *Makai, just eat the food, let me do the talking and keep your temper down. If Boison gets the throne cause we can't find Jake then Yura is going down hill from here.* she thought to Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

Makai grumbled and ate the food. A single eye on Boison glaring at him. He got up gently, 'Please excuse me." He grabbed a cigeratte and walked out of the Castle.he lit the cigeratte ablaze. the night air on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

Brianne continued to eat till they were done, "Thank you for the meal. We will continue to search the rest of the castle tomorrow." Brianne stood up and walked to the guest room, while she was walking there she thought she heard whispers and footsteps, almost like someone was running. Brianne stooped at there guest bedroom door and looked around, nothing was there, *Could he be dead?* she though then shook the idea out of her head before enter the room and getting ready to go to bed.

Outside, someone was sneaking about. A skinny man wearing all black, just a common thief.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:02 am

Makai's eyes caught movement. he vanished grabbing the thief. he slammed the thief against a tree. A tengoku drawn the blade held to the persons throat.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:05 am

The man shook at he looked into the vampires blood red eyes, "P-please, don't kill me. I just need stuff to feed myself." he begged to him, "Please."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:07 am

Makai glared down at him, "I'll let you go if you have information on the Kings missing son."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:14 am

"Missing son, you mean prince Jake. I heard stuff about that, everyone has." He said, "I also have info on that." the wind started to pick up, "He has been missing for 3 days now, some say he has been murdered and some say he ran away but I know it's nether." He explained, "One time I over heard some shouting so I decided to snoop to see if I can get something out of it. That's when I saw the 2 arguing about someone named Mastermind. What happened next almost shocked me to death. I saw..." His eyes widen as he looked down to a wooden spike going through his heart, he tried to speak but barly could then more spike shot through the man as he died.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:17 am

Makai growled at the spikes as the man died. Ice coated the mans body, 'sorry least i can do is make sure none see your body in such a way." The ice shattered leaving know trace of the man. Makai growled at the spikes. he grew bat wings and flew up to the guest room to speak with Brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:24 am

Brianne was brushing her hair, she hummed away as she did. Once she was done she put the brush down and was about to go into bed when she saw Makai. "Oy oy." she said as she slipped on her coat and walked onto the balcony, "Going to eat, are you?" she said as she leaned on the rail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing: Find the prince
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: