The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:22 pm

Trira had to concentrate much to make some ice cubes. But when she managed it she smiled. "So, next time I know how to do it.", she said and putted the cubes on Alex´s forehead.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:24 pm

Henry smiled and ruffed her hair, "Your a smart young lady, so have you been taught how to use ice to heal? It can't heal like wind or water can but it can do some stuff that can help."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:26 pm

Trira shook her head. "No, I have not been taught by now.", she said to Henry. She knew that she could not heal with it like with wind. That had been a problem for her first. But she was glad that she could heal with it somehow. "Can you tell me how I can heal?", she asked Henry.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

"Well that is one, making ice to cool someone down. Also you can freeze an area to num pain." Alex coughed then slowly opened his eye. (since his other eye is swollen.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:32 pm

As Trira heared Alex she turned to him. "Alex. How do you feel?", she asked. In her voice you could hear that she worried.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:41 pm

Alex blinked then turned to Trira, "Like i'm in an oven." his voice sounded ruff (sore throat)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:47 pm

"You have a temperature that it could be right.", she told Alex. She smiled a little bit. She wanted to say anything so that he would not worry too much, but she had no idea what she could say.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:50 pm

"Trira...there is no need to worry...remember...I have been worse..." he smiled a bit, even though he felt like shit right now.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:53 pm

"Maybe.", Trira only said. But she did not really believed his words. She had cooled him down, she knew that there could not be much that was worse. She made a new ice cube and also laid it on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:55 pm

Alex frowned a bit, "You don't...believe me..." he knew she didn't, he didn't blame her since she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:00 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes, I do not believe you. You cannot believe how it was to cool you down to the temperature you are at the moment.", she said to him. Somehow her whole fear got into anger.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:03 pm

"I do...Trira please don't get mad..." Alex said then coughed again, "I know...how hard it is..."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:08 pm

Trira nodded. She tried to cool down, but it was not so easy. Somehow it was really that the whole fear was transfered into hate. She produced more ice cubes and then stood up. "I will go outside for a moment.", she said to Madison and Henry. Shen she walked to the door and outside. She hoped it would be better out there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:13 pm

Alex sighed as Trira left, "I can feel...the hate in the ice..." Henry sat in the chair as Madison played with Scraps, "I remember...what Brianne said...that the spirit knows how you feel...negative feelings...won't work so well..." Henry nodded, "I know Alex, you shouldn't talk too much, your throat will just get worse." Alex nodded, "I know..." then coughed again.

Dane was heading back to the hide out when he spotted Trira, "Hey Trira." he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:19 pm

Trira nodded to Dane. Then, before he could enter, she stopped him. "I know it will not be the right time now, but I want to know the second hint of my test.", she told him. She knew this would help her to get her anger away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:20 pm

"The 1st was: What is Madison's problem? The 2nd is: What is the solution?" Dane said very calmly.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:22 pm

Trira nodded. "Before I find the solution, I have to ask you some questions. Who are these people? What did they want from you? Is there any chance to talk to them normally?", she asked Dane. She knew that there were more questions, but she just started.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:24 pm

"They are miners, they found something that not even I know but I am ordered to guard the key to the mine." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

Trira nodded. "But that do not explain why they had nearly killed you. What had happened that they were so angry?", she asked Dane. She had some ideas what could have happened, but none of them seemed really good.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

"I wouldn't give them the key...also they owe me money." Dane said then scratched the back of his neck, "I will never hand them the key, even if it cost me my life I will protect the key."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:34 pm

Trira nodded. "I would like to know what is in the mine. Then we could decide if it is worth for you dying.", she said to Dane. "If it is worth nothing, you can sell the key for the money they owe you.", she thought loud.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:36 pm

"NO!" Dane said, his tone didn't sound pleasant, "I can not sell the key nor do I know what is in the mine. Brianne told me to never let them have the key and that I what I intend to do."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:41 pm

Trira nodded. "When Brianne said it..." She did not finished the sentence. Fast she thought what she could do. Then finally, she had two plans ready. But she was not sure if Dane would like one of them. "I have found two options. First, let me kill them. Then you do not have this problem any more. Second, we play theater. We do like I kill you and then you and Madison vanish from here.", she told Dane.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:44 pm

"Only the 1st one will work, I can not go out of this realm and Madison won't leave my side. There isn't much places for us to go." Dane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:48 pm

Trira nodded. "Even if I did not ment to go out of the realm, I will take the first.", she said to Dane. Then she looked to the door. "I think it is a good time now to hunt a little bit.", she said. She knew that she could not go inside again like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next