The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Enter: Protector of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:19 pm

Brianne smiled at a large O shaped gate, memories flowed through her head. She was waiting for Trira whom she haven't seen for many years. It was starting to be sunset but that doesn't matter to her.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:21 pm

Trira was going to meet Brianne. She was really glad about that. Even if she had seen Yuki, who looked the same as Brianne, she wanted to see her in reality. As she walked, she could see a great gate which seemed to be in front of the sun. Then, she could see Brianne. Trira got faster and faster and then she run. Before she reached Brianne, Trira stopped. "Brianne, I am glad to see you.", she told her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:25 pm

Brianne turned around with a warm smile, "Trira, you look so grown up. How is Goru and Eric?" she asked as she hugged Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:30 pm

"They are good. Goru is looking after Eric now.", she told Brianne. Trira had told Goru that she was going to meet Brianne, but Eric did not knew. She had been sure that he wanted to go with her. But Trira wanted to meet Brianne alone. "How are you? You do not look really different, only that you are not a stone any more.", she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:35 pm

"Yes, well I am taller cause if I didn't age then you would be taller then me. I am good, anyways lets start your trial." she said then turned to the O gate.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:38 pm

Trira nodded. She was ready for any trail. She wanted to see something new. She had been really glad as she found out that she could go for a while. "I am ready.", she told Brianne and stepped next to her, in front of the O gate.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:49 pm

Bria's eyes changed to purple, she spread her arms open and symbols on the gate started to glow, the moved around the O gate and soon a portal opened, "Please, step inside." she said as she turned to Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

Trira breathed deep one last time. Then she stepped inside the gate. She had no idea what would expect her on the other side. She had closed her eyes, so that she would have time to decide when she want to see more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:56 pm

"Open your eyes and welcome to Corsu Town in the real spirit realm." It was simpley beautiful, they were on a hill over looking the town, it had a river dividing it in half with the sun half setting (the moon doesn't come out but the sun does set.) There was small and tall buildings and trees, people happily walked in the streets and talked.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:58 pm

Trira opened her eyes. She was really fascinated from the town. "It is beautiful here.", she said. Then she started to go down the hill a little bit. She wanted to go to these people, she wanted to share their happiness. But she did not knew if she could go there now or not.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 6:34 am

"Ok your 1st test is knowledge, 2nd is strength and 3rd is survive in the forest." Brianne explained, "Your teacher is waiting at the inn with his assistant."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 9:44 am

Trira turned to Brianne. "Thank you. I hope we see soon again.", she said to her. Then Trira went into the town. She asked some people where she could find the inn. It was not so difficult as she had thought to find and then she stood infront of it. Trira opened slowly the door and stepped in. She looked around and tried to find her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:22 pm

"I GOT YOU NOW!" yelled a female voice, a little girl with a head of pink curly hair and dark green eyes tackled Trira to the ground. "Opps, Oh darn it, I missed." She got up and looked about, "Where are you, coward." A man then came into the inn and looked down at Trira, "My my, sorry there miss. May I ask what your name is? I need to meet a new student of mine at the inn."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:25 pm

Trira got up again and looked at the strange girl. She wondered who she was searching. She hoped the girl would not find him. Then she turned to the man. "My name is Trira. I think you are the teacher Brianne sent me to.", she told him and streched out the hand.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:41 pm

The man came more into the light, he had light skin and light blue eyes with a head of light brown hair with red tips. He looked to be about 37 and wore a white shirt with a red vest and a black over coat, he also wore black pants and dark brown boots, "Ah yes yes, once again, sorry about Madison's actions." He said as he shook Trira's hand.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:43 pm

"I think she had something in her mind as she did it.", Trira said friendly as she looked to the girl called Madison. "Who are you searching?", Trira asked the girl. She fast looked at the man and then she turned for a moment away from him, so that she could see Madison.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:47 pm

Madison huffed, "Danny, I can't find Scraps!" Dane laughed, "Oh she is looking for her pet rat, Scraps. He is a mix of brown, black and white." Just then, there was a squeak from a rat which crawled up Trira's leg then back then went on her head.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:49 pm

Trira laughed as the rat sat down on her head. "I think I have found Scraps.", she said. Then she reached up and took the rat. She held it soft in her hand. Then she went to Madison and streched out her hands towards her. "So, here is your rat.", Trira said to the girl, giving her the pet.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:52 pm

"Gee, Scraps." she said as she cuddled the rat. "What do you?" Dane said as he put his hands in his pockets. "Thank you, Trira." she said as she put Scraps in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:54 pm

"No problem.", she said, smiling at Medison. Then she turned around to Dane. "I have no idea what to do now, so you will have to lead.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 11:08 pm

Dane nodded, "Yes, please follow me to your room." he said as he took Madison's hand and the went up stairs. After a while, they stopped at a door, he opened it to show a simple room with a bed, a table and chair and a cabinet. "Would you like to talk about the 1st test or wait till tomorrow." (To tell if a day has passed, there is a large clock tower that rings every 12 hours, once 12 hours has passed then it's considered night cause clouds start coming in.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 11:11 pm

Trira stepped into the room. She liked it. It was better than sleeping outside. "I would want to talk about the first test now, if you have time.", she told Dane. She did not want that he would have no time for more important things only because she wanted to know more now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:37 am

"Of coruse I have time." he said then sat on a chair, "Now the 1st test is very easy, its the knowledge test. You get 2 hints from Brianne and me to help you solve a problem." Dane explained.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:39 am

Trira nodded. "What is the problem?", she asked. She wondered if it would really help somebody when she finds the solution or not. She would be glad if she could help somebody.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:41 am

"Ah, I can't tell you that. You must find the problem yourself." He said then stood up, "Now, I need to get some rest so good day." he said then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next