The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajaybali

D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja Empty
PostSubject: D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja   D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 6:43 am

Ooc: Ok so to get some more Rping going I will make a few Missions for each village just for the genin to get a little experience. So genin here is 3 separate D ranked missions. Only members from the village can do these missions and you can only do one. The first person to post the name of their character and the mission name gets to do the mission. Well say these should be good storys, for a D rank how about just 200 words minimum? Enjoy Very Happy

Mission Name - Copious Cat
Rank- D
Mission Description- The local sword shop owner is missing his cat. Find this feline friend and return it to its proper owner.

Mission Name - Bee Aware
Rank- D
Mission Description- There is a large Bee hive outside of the local sweets shop on main street. Please get rid of the bees so that customers can begin shopping here again and please be humane about it!

Mission Name- Shady Deal
Rank- D
Mission Description- The trees outside the local swimming hole are causing the waters temperature to drop and people wont come by anymore. Please get rid of some of the trees so that we can stay in business.

Bariatric Surgery
brustvergrößerung
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja   D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 4:42 pm

I'm sorry but this is not naruto, if you would like some info on this site then pm me any question and I will answer.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com

D Ranked Missions for Earth Ninja
Page 1 of 1