The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's room (kaite)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

Ninja's room (kaite) Empty
PostSubject: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:03 am

Black door, red letters with "Ninja's room" on it.Inside white walls with swords and pictures on them (stolen problly) small bed, littler bed for dragon, dresser with cloths in them. small bathroom. small closet. candle with book next to it "Worlds greatest theifs" on it
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:09 am

Brianne walked into the room to check up on Katie and saw how her room looked. The student rooms where built to show how a person wanted there room and once a person entered the room it was theirs. "So this is how you want your room? Not bad it looks grand." The rooms still were the same size as it was but with a different design.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

"thank you i.." she stopped " if i offered mastermind a cookie what would he do??" she asked blowing out her candle
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:20 am

Brianne laughed, "Well he would kill you for being stupid and nice." she said as she giggled. There was a knock on the door. "This is your room so I can't let him or her in."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:28 am

'come in" she says taking out a piece of gum
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

A head of blond hair popped in the door way, "Wow nice room." It was Nick, "Hello Nick, is there something you want?" Nick wore his long red coat with gold trim and underneath, we wore a white shirt and brown pants. His black boots had dried mud and some grass on them and his brown leather gloves. "Did some gardening?" Brianne said in a smooth voice as she raised her eyebrow. Nick smiled and laughed a bit as he scratched with one finger near his eye patch, "I lost my stone but I found it now." He looked to Katie with his deep chocolate brown eyes, "and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:40 am

"well Nick i am Katie" she said "want a piece of gum?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:02 am

"Maybe some other time." He said as crossed his arms and turned back to Brianne, "So have you finished the paper work?" Brianne groaned, "Do me a favour, don't remind me." She said as she rubbed her temples with her middle and index finger. Nick laughed a bit, "Anyway I came to see you, Katie."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:04 am

"well..u found me so what is it" she said putting on her jacket turns around and lights 5 candles
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:43 am

"It is just a few questions I need to ask." Nick's eyes...or i mean eye looked at hers, he was going to serious about the question, that Brianne knew but what was it? "I believe that you are some how you are related to Mastermind. So my question is....." He said in a straight and serious tone, "If I could...study you for a while?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:48 am

"Well...uhh..." scratching he back of her head "How would...studying...me find out if i was related to mastermind?" she asked trying to hold back a laugh
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:35 pm

Nick gripped the top of his head trying to think of n answer, but couldn't, "I don't but By the Elders orders I have to." Brianne crossed her arms and huffed, "Those 3 are up to no good, I don't care if they are the highest people every, I don't like them and they don't like me."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:39 pm

"Well im not going have a fight with any elders so.." she said "but i bet if we got blood from him i would give some and we could start from there" blowing out the candles with her sword
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:07 pm

"We couldn't even if we tried. Then last person who even cut him got there minds seriously damaged that they had to erase everything." Nick said as he crossed his arms. "There is another way. I can see energy signals which can also tell if someone is related to someone else. I saw Mastermind before so I have it saved in my head." He said as he tapped the left side of his head.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:09 pm

"does this have to make me get close to him and get hurt again"she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:12 pm

"No it doesn't so that is a good thing. All I have to do is watch you for about a week so I can get your energy signals. It has to be a week or I can see them to well." Nick didn't sound too happy about it, like it was some bad memory. Not even Brianne knew why though.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 9:29 pm

"Ok so like what do i do normal stuff?" she asked looking at the sun
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

"Yes......I need to go and...do something 1st." He walked to the door but turned back, "I'll be back soon." and left.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

"phew finally" she said laying down on her bed "now i can get some sleep" going into a light sleep
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

Ryo knocked on the door "Katie are you there" he said from outside the door.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:44 am

"come in" she said ready to throw a pillow at whom ever was there
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:46 am

Ryo came in and froze when he saw Katie with the pillow
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:47 am

"oh..its u i thought it was nick again" she said putting down the pillow walking over to u wanting a hug
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 4:30 am

Ryo hugged Katie "Oh yea whos this Nick guy" he said.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 4:32 am

"i dont know one of bri's friends i guess" she ansewred "i just hope i get to go to town before he gets back" she said getting her jacket on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's room (kaite)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next