The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold

Go down 
+3
A_NicXIII
Roju Tokugawa
Brianne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:48 am

Makai stared at her, 'Are you sure?' he placed her gently on her feet. he cupped her chin, "SInce you say so i won't press on the matter. But i want you to stay out of this next fight understand."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

"But you won't make it, Goru killed all his brothers and sister when they weren't turned into spirits. Makai, I have to do the seal or you will died...again." Brianne said, her eyes full of worry, "I am going to do the seal." They appeared at the final gate, dark shadows lurked about as a wall of black fire burned in the distance. "Open the gate...Goru." Slowly the gates creaked opened as they walked in. The room was filled with fog, Brianne could see large red eyes staring at them.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:03 am

Makai stared at the eyes with a blank expression. His crimson orbs stared right back. he wans't afraid. He began to unleash his demonic energy. His murderous intent erupted from his body. His energy sky rocketed, "Oi you over grown lizard show yourself! I am not in the mood! So get your ass out here."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

Slowly, Goru came out, he looked like Koru (the non fire spirit) but his eyes here red and was twice as big, "Ha, I am Goru, spirit of darkness. I know you are looking for the stones but you aren't getting it from me."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

Makai stared with a blank expression. he drew his tengoku blade, 'What ever you over grown lizard. Come on." Two wings shot from his back. he hovered in the air gripping his blade. He swung it.A massive ice dragon shot forward. The beast was as large as Goru. The ice dragon roared. Everything around it froze. The temperature dropped. The dragon opened its jaws roaring.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

Brianne felt the temperature drop, her head hurt a bit, ether from being num or that she didn't have a strong connection. She knelt down and drew the symbols for her move, "All most done." she said to herself. Goru blew fire at Makai as he stomped on the ground making it quake. A sharp pain went through her head, making her grit her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:38 am

The dragon slammed head on with the flames. Both techniques battle. The flames were covered by ice. The frozen fireball hit the ground. The dragon had been destroyed in the process. Makai drew all six of his blade. His six arms held them. Makai charged forward. he flew through the air. he appeared in front of the dragon, "Frozen Flower!" Two of his swords hit the dragons armour. ice rapidly spread over hte two. A flower like arrangement appeared around the two.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:45 am

"Dam, I hate headaches." Brianne said as she finished up, she felt dizzy from her headaches but once she was done collecting the stones, she would rest up. "Makai, it's done. Come over here."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

The ice around Makai shattered. The ice still held the dragon. He flew down beside Brianne. He had five blades impaled in the ground just incase. He stared at her, "Do it!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

"Activation, four sword seal." 4 of Makai sword's started to glow, "Ok now."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:57 am

His four swords shattered into ice. ice spiralled around the dragon. The swords reformed and impaled the ground. The swords glowed violently. Ice chains shot up and wrapped around the frozen dragon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:04 am

"Seal, Guardian of the Dragon." She said as she hit the drawing releasing a large burst of energy, the drawing glowed as the same one appeared under Goru. All of a sudden the chains and symbol broke and Goru was set free, "Ha, you call yourself a dragon Guardian. Die fools." He set a large fireball which covered the entire ground, also sending Brianne a painful headache. *Why didn't it work? It must work differently on each dragon, oy, i need to change something.*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

Large pillars of ice appeared above the beast. THe pillars crashed down ontop of him holding her him. Ice chains shot up binding his arms. ice rapidly spread encasing his body. Makai swung his blade. Two massive ice dragons shot forward. The dragons wrapped aroudn Goru binding him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:09 am

Brianne sighed as she redrew the symbol, changing a few things, "Ok...let's try...again." she said sounding tired (U would be too if u had to release 3 large burst of energy in one day lol)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:11 am

Makai was beginning to tire. He raised all six blades. he impaled himself on the, "Six Swords of the Ice God: Divine Ice!" Ice started to cover Makai's entire body. he removed the swords and let them drop. Ice bulked up around his body. Ice formed six arms over his. he stood at 20 foot in height. he sized up the dragon. The ice creature roared. It has a human shape. its eyes were glowing red. The creature raise da hand. Ice rapidly spread over the dragon freezing the beast solid.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:13 am

"Activation: Four sword seal." 4 of Makai's swords glowed but they glowed black this time, "Ok, now."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:16 am

The ice creature roared. it grabbed the blades and threw them into four points around the dragon. Raising a hand ice jets shot forward. Ice continued to coat the beast. Spears of ice shot up through the ground and hit the dragons armour. The armour froze over and shattered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:22 am

(lol i didn't say seal lol) "Seal: Guardian of the Dragon." then hit the seal, it glowed black as it did the same thing but this time it worked, Goru's armour cracked and shattered. Brianne panted as her head was spinning, she used up a lot of energy to make those work, "Needs...improvement." Goru changed into the stone, the final stone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

Ice around Makai crumbled. The vampire dropped to the ground panting. He sheathed his swords and slowly walked over to her. A smile graced his lips. He wrapped an arm around her. he cupped her chin, "Well thats good." Leaning forward he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:32 am

Brianne's eyes closed, she was dead tired, "I just want to go home, I want this war to stop. I am tired of fighting so much."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:37 am

Makai picked her up bridal style. Both dissolved into petals. They reappeared on Makai's island. he laid brianna down on the bed. he sat in a chair beside her. he stroked her hair, "Rest regain your energy."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:41 am

Brianne was too tired to ask where they were. She fell asleep and started to hum, that was a bad habit of hers that most people found annoying.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:45 am

Makai chuckled as she hummed in her sleep. leaning forward he kissed her softly on the lips. breaking apart he leaned back in his chair smiling. he closed his eyes and fell asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 4:06 am

In her dream, it was dark. She heard something in the distance and walked towards the sound as her footsteps echoed. "Hello." she said, hearing it echo. Finely she came to the light at the end of the tunnel, she saw the tower, ablaze in fire. Dragons circled around it as parts crumbled away. "No stop!" she said as she ran for the tower but the shields around it blocked her from entering. Pounding her fist in the shields, she watched as the tower burned away. Alex, Scarlet, Trira, Ryo and everyone else was burned away with the tower. In the shadows, she saw someone there, "Jack?" He turned around, his black and red eyes glowing in the darkness of the tower, an evil grin spread across his face, "Ashes and ashes, they all burned down." then started to laugh. Brianne was dam right pissed off but the feeling when she got mad didn't come, she didn't feel her power. Jack slowly came towards Brianne, she saw his skin was as pale as snow, it made him look like a ghost. Brianne backed up as he went through the shield, finely there was no more ground beneath her feet, her heel was over the long cliff. She looked behind, "Dam it, just what I need." She turned around to look into Jacks demonic eyes, he reached and grabbed her throat. Lifting her up as he chuckled away, bringing her closer and closer to the edge of the cliff just to finely drop her down the rocky cliff. She tired to transport but couldn't feel her power at all, it was gone. She shot up as she woke up, panting away, "What the hell?" she said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 4:11 am

Makai stared as brianna awoke. He smiled at her, "I see your up." he stroked her hair. The immortal cupped her chin. he kissed her passionately on the lips. An arm wrapped around her waist. he pulled her to him. his eyes stared into hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next